Pic related, slingshot bench and deadlift

>>WAWET
Had some chicken wings

>>WAWLTT
Not sure yet, maybe Famous Dex

>>WAWFT
Pretty good, legs kinda sore

>WAWTT
Rest day today, i am deloading this week.
Next week i am starting the Russian Squat Program and going to do another cycle of cuckols 3x int bench
>WAWET
Souvlakia (basically kebabs), they are tasty.
And a bunch of milk.
>WAWLTT
Bleeps
>WAWFT
I am ok today

>WAWTT
6x10 deads
work up to 5 @9 pin press
some ab wheel and biceps
>WAWFT
Feeling good. Work capacity went down the shitter during my holiday tho.

Can you stop posting uncomfy OPs and stop discussing politics here (as if you have any insight to offer).
This place is for picking up things and putting them down and doggos. Post a doggo next time kthx.

>6x10 deads

noice

>Lifting for that

fuck muslims

This

We really need to start building some mg42 fortifications up and shoot those sand people down Omaha style.

>WAWTT
5x5 front squat 2pl8. Felt good, had very little rest because I trained with a mate who was takign it easy. Some bench, which went to shit. Plan was 90kg 5x5, very heavy for me so I expected not to be able to finish the last set, but I found that I could barely do 80kg for a set of 5. New gym and proper equipment and a rack that was uncomfortable. I am weaker than I thought, horrible feeling.

>WAWET
Bread with nothing, proton shake, 220g minced pork with sweet chili sauce, 2 champignons, pizza and some milk.

>WAWLTT
The sound of other people having fun

>WAWFT
Cutie cancelled dinner, she had to work late so now I am full on depressed, the pizza party in the building cheered me up a little, but then the people I talked to left.

Tomorrow I will train some more, and be happy again.

>5x5 front squat 2pl8
>bench 80kg for a set of 5
This is the new /plg/ those are the kind of people giving advice.

>WAWTT

Day four of the DC experiment:
>preacher curls, rest-paused
>hammer curls, straight set
>squats, straight set followed by babby's second widowmaker ever
>GHRs, rest-paused

The widowmaker was tough, mostly because of my shit conditioning. But that'll improve over time.

>WAWET

Chicken, veggies, pasta... Not sure what I'll have for dinner.

>WAWLTT

Mostly Dark Tranquillity. A little bit of Edguy and Johnny Cash.

>WAWFT

Lazy, but good.

What about you?

No, I did bench 5x5 at 80kg, but it was as hard as 90kg should have been.
What is wrong with that?

This. Thread is done.

Fuck off moo

DC is like myoreps, right? Looks pretty rough. Whats your schedule look like?

>What about you?
Mentally peppering my angus and lumbar for a sumo AMRAP.

Who is in the wrong
White americans with a permit exercising their first amendment rights to rally & demonstrate peacefully

Or militant marxists showing up with weapons to attack them, along with the mayor/governer who illegally disperse the lawful rally, pushing the two groups together.

2 cops in a helicopter crashed, huh, wonder what they saw that they had to be killed.

Media won't say a word about the COMMUNISTS or BLACK SUPREMACISTS chanting kill whites or flying communist flags

fuck whitey huh

> naming the thread this to ensure it being not taken seriously.
You're either retarded or you just want a thinly veiled shitposting thread.

The guy who crashed the car into the crowd was literally a white racist. You guys have no possible angle of argument on this one.

? If your car is surrounded by a buncha fucking animals who are smashing your windows with a bat, then yes you are 100% allowed to floor it

I'm not sure what website you are on where you think "white racist" is some sort of slur

It's part of the current psy-ops operation with trump and those protestors and the media that' going on in the news right now.

We have to deal with this bullshit becasue we are technically outside of the sphere of influence that is social media and modern media.
Have to cover all of your bases!

>a lone mentally disturbed individual represents an entire movement because muh feels
Commie detected
#NotAllNazis

>THIS EVIL WHITE RACIST

Take a real close look at how many armed communists or niggers you can see in this clip

>calls alt right and white nationalists nazis
Please please carry on, you're the main factor in people moving to the far right.

this, also fuck OP. faggot general

OP is a jew

>They dindu nuffin!
>Peaceful protest

>le confederacy

lmao black people use magic flame swords and white people use what

flags

umbrellas

not too mention they all look like they have downs and are fucking dyels. white people are fucking pathetic.

I don't give a fuck. No one cares when its muslims mowing down white people, and no one cares when its black on white. I'm glad they got run over, it just show how hypocritical liberals are. I'm glad to know they didn't give a fuck about the last 1000 victims of terrorist attacks and everything that comes out their mouth is purely to further their agenda.

>DC is like myoreps, right? Looks pretty rough. Whats your schedule look like?

Yeah, it uses rest-pause sets, which are pretty similar to that. Basically, max reps, 10-15 deep breaths, max reps again, 10-15 deep breaths, max reps a third time. Ideally, go to failure on each set and get another good eccentric in with the help of a spotter.

Workouts are broken into two days, on an AxBxAxxBxAxB schedule:
1. Chest, shoulders, triceps, back width (lats), and back thickness (rows, deadlifts, etc.)
2. Biceps, forearms, quads, hamstrings, calves (which I'm ignoring)

There isn't rest-pause for back thickness, quads, calves, or forearms, for safety reasons. Those are straight sets to failure, with widowmakers for quads.

Each group gets one exercise per day, so you have to make it count and "leave your guts in the gym". The exercises are rotated in groups of three, which makes a total of six unique workouts (i.e. A1-3 and B1-3).

The real focus is to "beat the logbook" by getting either more reps or adding weight each time you do an exercise. There are recommended ranges for each muscle group, but it's flexible.

I get bored if I don't have extreme intensity, but I wasn't skilled enough to program it cleanly on my own, so I'm giving it a shot. It's fun so far, and the sessions are really fast.

>Mentally peppering my angus and lumbar for a sumo AMRAP.

Godspeed.

>nigger detected

don't you have some other black males to kill and blame on white people?

Where is this from? It's not the Charlotteville thing, right?

this is it

youtube.com/watch?v=Te5yMfRjobQ

>Nazi punks fuck off

Agreed

His mom was a Jew you dumb fuck, therefore he's also a worthless dirty kike. kys

>implying no one gave a shit when a muslim ran over people in Paris

It was a huge story fuck off. That is a terrorist attack and so is this. It doesnt matter who is running over who. If the intention is to instill fear and terrorize its a terrorist attack. Im not saying there isnt a problem of some issues getting more attention but it doesn't change the fact that this was a terrorist attack carried out by a white supremacist

wow...

It is. Police were told to stand down and this event occurred because they weren't allowed to do their jobs

>Jew
>white supremacist
pick only one retard

>instilling fear in communists
good

>
lmao at the dumbfucks getting ran over reverse because they felt the need to hit the car with a bat after it just ran over 40 people

KEK

That's cause you faggots are nazis

Liberal leftists are rabid dogs and need to be put down honestly

In the webm it looked like the left people attacked him first, in the video it is obvious he is just a bastard. Most of them are too, though.

yeah- totally shows their character- a bunch of people get injured, and their reaction is to assault a fucking car, rather than actually help.

fucking leftists BTFO

Nice political platform faggot. See you in the White House again never

>instilling fear in infadels

You are as bad as the radical islamist terrorists

well yeah but most of all thinking its a good idea to beat on a running car directly behind it KEK

That's fine. Maybe we should stop caring about you godless pieces of shit and just let them take over

That clip really just sums up their worldview

You're the faggot ruining /plg/ by politicizing it, just remember that you fucking assclown, some people just wanted to discuss PL without dealing with /pol/ shit but you had to virtue signal and flex your moral superiority you stupid faggot kys pls thx

Oh and stop making all those other off topic /leftypol/-tier threads if that's you, you're shitting up the board with your projection and insecurity

>Godless

Fuck off I'm sure as shit a better christian than you. I actually follow the word of our lord and savior and love my brothers and sisters even if they have strayed from his path. This isnt about god its about you expecting everything to be better for you just because you are white. You are a welfare queen except you base it off of your race rather than your income level.

Keep standing up for inbred third world mudshits over your own flesh and blood then you tremendous faggot

No point yelling at them, to be honest. They don't listen. Just report and talk about training.

How's training been going for you, user?

>I'm sure as shit a better christian than you
Godless cunt detected, this is a dead giveaway

I will. I hope you enjoy your time on this earth being filled with hate. Because you are going to suffer the rest of eternity for it.

I'm not filled with hate at all. I have love for my family and love for my people. Traitor are worse than enemies, get fucked you virgin

>Thinks rolling over to foreign invasion and not defending yourself is a teaching of the bible
My nigga you better read the good book again, I think you missed some pages

>implying the shitskins aren't the biggest source of hatred, both endo/exogenously

nigger, they're a literal cancer you need to cut out before it infects the rest of the organism. they were nice and confined to their shitholes, but now they're spreading everywhere

Christcucks are the worst. Nietzsche was right, you're weak and your entire religion promotes weakness and being dominated.

>Christian empires conquer and colonize the entire world
>entire religion promotes weakness and being dominated

That's not what he meant at all you dumb fuck

Swedish cuck.
Fuck off

The only good thing Christianity did was unite Europe against the muslims, and they could have been any fucking religion for that to happen, nothing special about Christianity.

He literally says that 100s of times in his books you meathead.

>it's only bad when /pol/ posts about politics
fuck off nigger/nigger-lover and go back to whatever shithole your forefathers came from if you had your country so much

All those women and children, whats a good program for a migrant?

In the video the guy brakes first before driving into them, wonder if the crowd recognised his outfit and he panicked.

Fucking pooptine
>Reminder to be positive, respect everyone, and try to understand where everyone is coming from.
>youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

This is respect inflation. Only a few people deserve respect. The rest can have cordiality instead.