Calling all Orthopedic doctors of Veeky Forums

Calling all Orthopedic doctors of Veeky Forums

The result of my x-ray for my right shoulder came in. How does it look?

Looks bad

Explain

spooky

Looks like you need an MRI with an orthogram as well :^)
>Tfw got a bill for $3.5k
T-t-thanks, I asked you cunts at billing how this was going to turn out...

>Medfag here,
Recently completed 3 month orthopaedic surgery clerkship. The only thing I see might be some slight calcification in your biceps or supraspinatus tendon, other than that there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary to see in this X-ray. Why did you have it taken?

No insurance?
If so you can Jew em down you really can

Insurance doesn't cover a dime until I reach my $5k deductible. I just get a """discount""" since it's in network which doesn't mean jack shit since these institutions just try to charge the insurance an arm and a leg for every little thing anyways.
I better just get the surgery this year as well, if possible, since I'm close to reaching it now. Minor SLAP tear, lads.

I'm guessing you were looking at your AC joint for shoulder separation?

Is it normal that his clavicle looks a little empty on the lateral end?

I don't know, I'm not a doctor. Just looks bad I guess.

Dunno about shoulder but you should get your lungs checked asap

Fug, well even if you do talk them down you'll hit that deductable with surgery anyway

Did an orthopaedic research project in shoulder surgery. X-rays are not great for imaging the shoulder, and only having 1 view is ever worse. There may be some calcific tendonitis. You haven't given us a medical background so there is very little to add.

You should go see an actual shoulder ortho who has immediate ultrasound facilities, which is pretty much the best imaging technique for the shoulder.

Don't go get an MRI or you are a fucking retard, no shoulder pathologies require an expensive ass MRI.

Yep that's a shoulder alright.

SLAP tears don't show on X-ray retard, unless there was a bony fracture which very rarely happens.

>tfw $10k deductible

I guess I really only have it for something horrific like cancer or a horrendous accident.

Follow the breadcrumb trail of conversation going on you fucking autist

rockwood type 2. next question

I overstretched my arm last week. Resulted in severe pain. I wasn't sure if it was muscular or skeletal related so I took an x ray to be sure. Turns out I have "Frozen shoulder".

Here's another xray. My actual results came in and it turns out that I don't have any issues, bone related.

Bump

My doctor said that my lungs look like that because of the "powder" that I drink. Said to cut it out but what does he know? He doesn't see my gains like I do

You've got a skeleton trapped inside you

What do you notice with the lungs?

Hmmm, the powder isn't supposed to go in your lungs.

sorry but ure a skeleton. no hope 4 u m8

Thats retarded. If your powder drink is getting in your lungs then your air sacs will be destroyed and show as scar tissue. Beyond that food would show up in there as well and it would manifest itself as either sepsis in your blood from the now reduced lung capacity or lowered o2 saturation which leads to sepsis as well.
t. guy whos sister cant eat solid food due to this problem.

your "R" has been dislodged from your body, we must replace it right away or you may lose it forever.

works fine both ways

what did he mean by this?

you see that "R" in the top left that's the same colour as the xray, it's a bit of a stretch i know

So you mean you never trained your rotator cuff or worked on flexibility?

Used to, but the last three weeks I had work so I wasn't consistent with it.

>Frozen shoulder
>most common in diabetic postmenopausal women aged 40-70
lmao @ ur life

And what about general shoulder mobility?

from someone who has dislocated his left shoulder hundreds of times, you are going to have problems for the rest of your life now.

I have been short winded lately,

Yep, there is supposed to be some 'space' in the acromioclavicular joint. The alignment is fine.

I knew the glenoid fossa was shallow and all but yeeesh!

m8 I dunno how to break this to you, but there is a skeleton living inside of you

kek

>no shoulder pathologies require an expensive ass MRI.
lolwut

doctor here
OP, your shoulder looks fine.
In the ap view, there might be some minor calcifications, but no bony injury, no dislocation.
Visible portion of the right lung is fine.
Go ahead and get an MRI, for said SLAP lesion and other pathologies

looks like you're skeleton-mode, m8

gotta eat big to get big, c'mon