Lifting while sick?

I really don't want to lose any gains, I can just go to the gym and maintain, right? Even if I don't actually make gains, as long as I lift I shouldn't lose anything with a mild cold, flu, etc. right?

Hell, they might just be allergies, I don't think I'm running a fever or anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvSEjaVgDqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish you would die. You fucking retards spamming the board with such ridiculous questions. "Can I lift sick?" "Can I lift with doms?" Can I lift tired from work"? Can I lift if I haven't eaten in the last 45 minutes" Should I lift if I have eaten withint the last 45 minutes"?

Fuck. I hope you get a brain aneurysm, it's not like you fuckers are using the damn thing.

>someone posts a thread on a global anti-terrorism geopolitical frog worshiping shitposting forum for japanese cartoon fans
>knowingly and willingly click into the thread, read the content, and then complain about said content

It's like having the option to critique a pamphlet you saw laying on the ground and choosing to actually bitch about it instead of continuing to walk.

Except your retarded question bumped off another, possibly interesting or informative thread.

Then go into the archive and read it.

And what if I wanted to discuss something in it, faggot?

Then you should have before it died dipshit. The thread died, there was no discussing anything in a dead thread if it's all the way at the bottom of the catalog. It's dead. It was dead, nobody was saying anything in it, so it died. Stop being a fucking moron, go read it if it's so important and remake another thread about the topic.

The fact remains that you posted a completely pointless question.

if it's mild you can go and feel better afterwards for a few hours. stay hydrated and don't overdo.
however if you have or you feel like you're gonna have a fever stay in bed. it's not worth the risk and you might spread germs to others. cheers

Which still isn't answered dickface.

Totally. Cough all over everything while you're at it.

Are you seriously this retarded?

You may as well ask if you should go to work because you have a headache.

If you have a cold it should be okay if you take it easy. With flu its probably not that good an idea because you'll only be prolonging your illness, which will cause you to lose more gains.

its interesting this thread came up. I am currently sick with flu like symptoms. I am going on like 7 or 8 days being sick.
I am still working out 5 days a week.
I found an old script to amoxicillin, been drinking a c pack every morning, loading up on vitamins.
But heres the thing. I'm still fucking sick, not as sick but I am still legit sick.
I've been on amoxicillin 3 1/2 days now. But it was an old script so maybe it went bad.

I feel weak and my body is aches and is sore as fuck. I'm not even lifting heavy.

Am I retarded Veeky Forums

I've been sick for 8 days now. Lost 10 lbs. Weak as fuck. No appetite. Feels bad man.

If your body is sore and you can't function on a day to day basis. Why would you go to the gym?

I got sick for a week and I couldn't walk and even after that faded I had massive headaches that only got worse from exertion.

A lot of it's water weight bro. Try eating some calorie dense stuff.

for every week you miss at the gym, it takes two to get back to where you were.

plague carrier
stay away from the gym for a week and see how u feel.
do some home workout

youtube.com/watch?v=nvSEjaVgDqY

Fucking no you idiot. People like you go to the gym and spread viruses and bacteria and I get a shit cold because you couldn't think of anyone but yourself. "Muh gains" fuck that think about the people that aren't sick. Keep your sick ass at home and get better then get back in there and kill it.