Fucking Manlets

Seriously if you're not 6 foot don't bother trying to be looked at sexy by women or looked at with respect by anyone. THAT'S FOR TALL PEOPLE SHRIMP!
Anyway quick story:

>Am #1 Chad at my gym, 6/2 220 pure unfiltered muscle and a greek god face.
> have a fit chick friend let's call her Anastasia.
>walk out of locker room to see gross ass sub human trying to talk to her.
>If he was 4 inches taller he may of had a shot but she towered over this manlet piece of shit.
>Go over and sit on his machine,
>He stops talking and refuses to make eye contact as I hold a confident stare.
>Bitch ass manlet straight left the gym!

When will they learn!?

Did a short guy fuck your mom and your gf?

Yea ok there boy, it doesn't work that way.

Wow manlet detection

so brave. wow.

At least he tried to have a conversation with a girl while you were confidently eyebanging at the guy like a gigantic faggot

What was that little guy?

I was asking a question. How the fuck did you come up with that conclusion you autistic sperg

this isn't funny, in fact it's cringe.

Try harder manlet, you're always going to have to BOY, women will never see short people as sexy, DEAL WITH IT...you don't want to take this further

You delusional faggot. You are such an autistic loser that it never happened. You and i both know you don't have then courage to eye stare anyone you Veeky Forums loser. You lmoved as soon as he came back over from getting a date with you "friend" *(more like the girl you creepily eyestalk every day.) You ugly bastard

Want to know something fucked up?
There is a 500% chance that the kid who played Harry Potter was given those drugs that they gave to child stars to keep them short and childish.
If he never got that part he'd be a normal sized man.

Anyway you try to spin this you are a gigantic faggot with a jealousy complex . Do yourself a favor and grow up before something bad happens to you. You aren't a chad and you never will be,what a joke.

a real chad would make friends with that manlet and make him feel inferior with your charisma, not act like jealous pubescent teenager

>be 5'8
>about to leave gym, hitting on gym qt
>qt laughing at all my jokes, mirin muscles
>easy
>suddenly 6'2 fat guy with neckbeard shuffles by out of the locker room
>he's wearing squat shoes, basketball shorts, and a dirty heavy metal tee but whatever I don't judge
>mumbling to himself while staring at me
>think I hear something about manlets and wealthy pianos
>he sits down at a machine and keeps eyefucking me and mumbling
>I get phone number from qt and leave
>hear "hehhe manlet meekly come from fat guy's mouth
>let it slide because I'm a friendly guy
>leave and fuck qt later that week

Pretty weird experience right guys? Anyways, what's this thread about?

LMAO probably. How can people even be this insecure and buttmad?

I completely fail to be insulted by these threads at this point

I am a Chad, I sleep with all the hottest bitches at my school. I'm captain of all teams and have big cock.
Oh yeah and the part you can't over I'm 6 foot 2.
I'm fucking some fine ass bitches you just can't think of having a girl as a friend because you never had bitches to spare before bitch.
Bet you I would stare your short ass down and you wouldn't do shit fucking manlet pussy ass bitch.
When will they learn?

Awesome.

>Insecurity detected...

Lol. Then you woke up from your dream you little NOBODY
Nice bait thread loser

Oh I wake up, with a new bitch every morning fucker.
I don't care who believes this and who wants to cry about it. Fuck the haters cause you're all nobody manlets.
Oh and the guy who made the thing about me being fat....nobody laughed and I would crush your fucking grape like a fucking twig faggot, I'm getting pissed so don't push your luck short fuck.

>tonight on things that didn't happen

it would be more convincing if you weren't a ugly 5'9 runt roleplaying as an aesthetic male of respectable height

Ever meet a 6"2 runt you little bitch?

This is only true for brainlets. A manlet of superior intelligence and muscular invokes adoration.

what yall think about heel lifts?

>lanklets have nothing else to brag about other than height
>lanklets laud their luck with genetics while trashing manlets misfortune with genetics, don't see irony

such is life on Veeky Forums

Meanwhile, as a jacked 5'7" manlet, i've got pretty much my pick of the litter

Of fucking children you disgusting imp.

many, as i'm the same height and can justifiably call dyels my height runts

but you're not 6'2 you larping queer, stop posting immediately

You're probably just a little guy. I can curl 40lbs in each arm by the way if you're trying to size up my gains. A lot.of people have said I look like a white Dwayne Johnson but a bit more cut up...if you're still questioning if I'm a runt.
Stupid bitch, probably just a manlet pretender.
All women prefer taller men, look it up, put two pictures of the same guy and make one taller, women will always want the taller one.
Sorry but that's a fact

I'm 180 cm (5'11).

Memes aside, is this a good height for a man? I don't want your pity, I want the truth.

You'd think, most women want 6 and up just so they can say "He's six foot." Sounds stupid and shallow but that's the world.
If it bothers you just tell them you are six foot, probably can't tell anyway.

>#1 Chad at my gym

We go by centimeters where I live.

My dubs reveal that OP is a self-hating manlet

Same here bro, never had any trouble picking up girls. Regularly get offered out by girls.

ITT autism delusional lanklets that think that heigh and muscle will get them a girl

Even if you are over 6 or 7 ft you're still going to have a "manlet mentality" if you are asking for approval on anonymous site. Just accept your height and move on.

And yes its a pretty good height.

5'11" isn't so bad. There's lots of things petite girls in the world so you'll be fine. Won't lie, though, if you were just two inches shorter you'd be fucked. Even femlets can't tolerate the idea of having manlet sons.

Then it's completely okay. If somebody asks she'll say "he is 1 and 80" and nobody will react to that.

But to be honest, the whole height think is pretty heavy in the US and then only in some circles. Most women won't care much about your height, as long as you're taller than them.

>tfw want a girl around 5'7-5'11 for some reason

Lol, sure you fat joke. Don't forget to jerk off to your life-sized cardboard cut out if your idol Zyzz. Fat boy. The only think you can crush are your empty soda cups. Fatty

Punk

Then go ask out a girl between that height? If you really think height is all that matters to date a girl then you're not ready to date yet.

They'll never learn, silly manlets.

It's the thought of girls above 5'11 not wanting to date me that really bothers me....The irony is that they're 10x more insecure about their height than me.

>I would crush your fucking grape like a twig
By sitting on it? Fat fuck.

Stop trying to push your insecurities on us just because the only thing you have in life is your height you fat loser.

>I can curl 40lbs each arm

Haha weakest bait I've seen, I'm a dyel manlet and even I curl more than that

Keep telling yourself that fuck boy. At the end of the day it's not the womans job to be worried about her height, it's mens since height an Alpha male trait.
I am a 5 foot 4 female and I'd never date someone under 6 foot 2, period2

I believe it.

>

Nah man, my best friend in high school was the tallest chick in class and she ended up at 6'0 and absolutely hated it. All tall women aren't probably like that.

My sisters (around 5'10 each now as adults) all hated being tall in school. Luckily for them once the boys started to hit puberty some of them became taller than my sisters.

Fem user here, height is honestly the first thing I notice on a guy, sort of common sense but short guys like to pretend you shouldn't notice that.
Not saying height is a deal breaker, but I'm 5/6 which means I need someone Six foot plus if I ever plan on wearing heals. Again that's just my preference. Usually a girl is ok with your height as long as she has to look up at you.

Post picture of huge dick

Send them my way.

Men don't actually care about the chick being taller when wearing heels. Sane men, that is. Unless you care.

I'm sure they don't, can't speak for all women but I'd be embarrassed if I went out and I was with a guy shorter than I am, heels or not.
I don't know it just looks awkward, unattractive.

You wear 6 inch heels? Are you a prostitute? Or just a larper fat guy?

Post timestamp with some hair or an arm.

Touchy, just saying I'd still like to have to look up to a man, even in heels. No I don't personally own six inch heels.

If you don't believe I'm a woman that's A Ok, but if you expect me to have to prove it to you just pretend I'm a guy because it's not happening.

If a guy wears any shoes you will be able look up to him if you're wearing the normal 4inch heels so you don't need minimum 6"0 unless that's what you go for then go crazy.

>tfw when no Veeky Forums gf.

>no timestamp
Well that answers that.

Just a preference, you don't want a woman whose weight starts with 2, we don't men who's height starts with 5, that's just the world.
Of course you'll always find exceptions, but normally you'll find women really want the taller guys. Or have you ever heard a woman use a guy being short as a positive thing?
"Oh my god he's so short." is not a positive line.

Hey you got me.

show us on the figure where manlet hurt you

sounds like you are insecure

Dunno I'm not from the US I have gotten rejected due to height but have had plenty of gfs but most girls want you to be taller than them. Funnily enough my rejections were all from 5-5"1 women meanwhile I always dated girls my height.

That's probably it, with that I'd say most women are. Doesn't change anything.

What the fuck is the citation on that?

Cringe...fucking cringe

You made me realize that most women actually are very insecure. Pretty scary

Not him but are you guys legit taking such a stale meme pic so seriously? How much longer till schools start again?

That'll help you in the future. Women like men with confidence because we lack little of our own, generally speaking. Height is almost a physical form of confidence, weather it's evident or not.

Im 5'11(w/o shoes) and it's a pretty solid height, if you're next to a 6'2 person the top of your head would be to their eyes. I honestly dont get the meme. Im 6ft with shoes and feel pretty tall most places im at. The "yuh gottuh bee 6ft to make et" meme is literally over hyped

Still me posting, but this is the only difference between 5'11 and 6'2. My brother is 6'2 and there's really not much of a difference between us

It's because they use imperial and not metrics. The difference between 5'11 and 6'2 is 8 centimeters. It's a little more than a forhead like you said.

Nice try manlets that's the difference between 6"0 and 5"11.99

KEK

Nice try Manly Tears

nice try manlet

THIS

I live in a shitty balkan country and I'm 175-176

I've never had anyone calling me short or even thinking about my height till I came in Veeky Forums. No chick has turned me down, because I've got a good body even by Veeky Forums standards. As long as you are taller than them you'll be fine. Atleast in my country.

Yea i know, i live in the united states and i personally prefer metric. If people used it here more i think there wouldn't be so many insecurities about height

This is why i love Veeky Forums

>let's call her Anastasia.
>doesn't refer to her by anything except "her" for the remainder of the story

Was that just character building for your roleplaying OP?

Top kek, wow scared user?

It just really boggles the mind how the first time I came here, the threads that got the most (you)s were always manlet threads. Here we are years later and you can still get guaranteed salty (you)s out of these threads.

>a year later
Try 8.

Outside of op no one was being salty tbqh also Veeky Forums yous are very easy to get.

>because real alphas come on bhutanese image boards to brag about their imaginary social wins to a bunch of anonymous strangers

>so alpha, such chad, much success

>years later

The first time I was here was 7 years ago or so.

When will they learn?

That is cringey and not attractive, they all look short.

What would you do if this happened to you?

I'm 6/5 so I'd be very impressed to be honest.
>At club one time
>Mostly guys there one group of good looking women.
>Crazy manlet maybe 5/6 running almost chasing these women on the dance floor.
>Had a doorag and a wife beater on, dyle pasty manlet.
>Watched for a bit then walk up to him
>Knock it off they aren't ok interested
> Looks like he wants to fight but slowly walks away with a shit face.
>Women laughed then danced with me, talked about hating short guys and how he looked like he was 12
>All keep talking about how tall I am and try to be taller than me on their tiptoes.
>Fucked their leader
>Being tall is awesome

your reaction is great.

people who get girls don't say things like "Oh I wake up with a new bitch every morning." You're a wannabe teenager I think.

Whatever farbunkle,
I've tasted many a sweet pussy due to my height alone.

manlets make me sick

wish they'd just all stop reproducing and die off already

Things that didnt happen.

No it really did :)
Is that really too hard for you to believe?

FUCK MANLETS FUCK LANKLETS
5'10 - 5'11 IS SUPERIOR
YOU ARE INSECURE CRETINS STOP FIGHTING