ITT: Post Veeky Forums chicks with great instagram account

ITT: Post Veeky Forums chicks with great instagram account

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/daniellamelo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> asks for Veeky Forums insta bitches.
> doesn't post the link to the bitch in pic.

Fight for your Race, you fucking cuck faggot.

Hey! That's the chick I met at the library today in the nonfiction section. Her name is Sunshine, and she has bad breath. I gave her my number and she ate the piece of paper. Library security beat her and cuffed her for trying to steal an intermediate gardening book without checking it out first. Lol she didn't even have a library card.

@lareinasworld

silicone isn't Veeky Forums

stormfags are the worst

Race traitors are the worst.

>Teatox

it's impossible to define any race, even a single person has an amount of random DNA variation unique to him

>t. light skinned spic

>Drumpf
wrong board asshole. go support your neo nazi supporting orange cheeto on

Someone has a case of the butt hurts.maybe you'd just ignore it if you weren't a huge beta.
Reddit is that way -->

ITT: the daily BRAPhog quarantine thread

hella f*cking epic bro

yeee

are you fucking retarded? the argument against race being real is that the boundaries are vague and change depending on the time period, not that we're unable to group people into distinct groups. we can look at someone's dna and see just how much of them comes from neolithic europeans, bronze age eurasians, and west asian farmers

forgot her name what is it

>t. mutt

Natasha aughey

instagram.com/daniellamelo/

yeet

@cz64

Epic

Not knowing natasha aughey our goddess

> neolithic europeans
it's still totally arbitrary

yeah, following your reasoning we all descend from the same humans back in africa, gg idiot

@elizabethzaks

@sumeet_sahni

She's a MMA fighter I guess you lads already know her so no need for sauce.

I can taste your tears from here.

Do you guys relly jerk off to instagram pics? Its so much effort

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"