Hit 2 plate bench today. Will my boobs go away if I lose weight? Currently 6'0 at 248lb

Hit 2 plate bench today. Will my boobs go away if I lose weight? Currently 6'0 at 248lb

most likely, yes

you have at least 60lbs to lose

Can I lose 60 lb in a month :)

yes, just create a daily deficit of approximately 7000 calories

cut away at least 40 lbs. your moobs are mostly fat, so they will most likely go down. check your test levels.

be my bear bf

You are gonna have some major excess skin issues on your tits brah. I had half that bulk and my chest is a little saggy after losing that weight

bruh dont tell me that, can't i just fill it in by makin muh pecs huge

ok

Ideally, yeah. But it will be hard. Better than being a fat as fatass with tits though.

pics of ur chest now pls

ment for

Saggy skin is the worst. I dropped 86 pounds and it is everywhere. Nothing worse than seeing a six pack fade away into a deflated balloon. Hopefully a good lean bulk will help fill it out. Any advice?

you cant even bench ur bodyweight? cmon dawg..

>underrated reply

i just started lifting 6 months ago

I'm 225 lbs and have titties. Clearly you carry weight a lot better since we are same height.

Should I cut and go ottermode?

I'm also t-rex mode at this point.

Thank you based smolov.
5' 10"
180 lbs

Stats
140 OHP
205 Bench
315 diddly
335 squat

I want to not have tits or love handles anymore but I don't want to cut. I can already feel my lifts dropping.

>should I cut?
>stands on the side of the moon
>fully clothed
Maybe.

a-am i going to make it.
my stats are:

170 lbs ohp
240 lbs benchpress
cant squat (i dont skip leg day)
400 lbs deadlift
am i out of dyel mode yet?
im also a manlet at 5,8

I keep forgetting how shitty my phone is. Also I'm at work.

But yeah imagine

35 inch waist
41 in hips
16 inch neck.

Get ur own thread fag this is about my tits

Fuck off rippletits mcgee

They'll definitely get smaller, but how fast depends on where you shed your fat from first. Don't be surprised or disappointed if you lean out everywhere but your torso. Just keep at it and you'll get the results you want.

Thx brah u a real 1

wow, thanks for the advice user

Juicy shoulders holy shit.
What's your routine user? Natty?

Cut off your legs :)

are you serious because i look dyel as fuck

>i look dyel as fuck

No, you have muscle dysmorphia

Tbh senpai you and I have almost the same chest and I have legit gyno. I've even cut down to 225 (1450 total so not just a fat fuck) and I've still got it. Sorry duder it's just something we have to live with

pics

Give me your fucking routine you mongoloid. You wouldn't know dyel if it hit you in the face

im on a push pull split and basically do whatever the fuck i want i incorporate low rep training and high rep training one weak ill work with 1-5 reps and the next ill work on high reps from 8-15 and up to 20 if i feel like it the basic key to what i do is i improve 1 rep maxes and then blast with volume and tut to stimulate both fast and slow twich fibers basically it switch up to keep the muscles confused and i lisen to my body to and depending how i feel is what ill do in the gym for a paticular day monday and tuesday are heavy days were i make prs and thursday and friday is the volume (pump and fluff)

>imagine a guys body without clothes on
Nigga that's gay.

You have big shoulders user

Thanks my man. You do look good though, so stop worrying.

are you me

thanks man i can get into more details if you want but the body dis morphia literally fucks with me so hard

How the fuck does your body look better than mine?
>6'2", 240 lbs
>270 lbs bench
>430lbs deads
>170lbs OHP
>embarrasingly low squat

Wtf. I'm taller, stronger, and weifh less, yet somehow appear less bearmode than you. Fuck.

cut you fat fuck