Anyone else in love with plain looking girls who wear little to no make up and workout?

Anyone else in love with plain looking girls who wear little to no make up and workout?

Why can't I find one in real life

Keep trying
She's out there

I like smelling the girls that clearly lift at the gym. By smelling them I mean getting that big inhale as you walk past them, and you just get a big lungful of sweat and deodorant. It's not like I'm following them around sniffing like a creepy beta, though. Just making the most of them walking by.

I also like smelling people as they walk by in general, though. There's a lot you can learn about them by what they smell like.

Too bad you don't come to my gym. I'm always in there looking like total shit.

weird as shit

I can't even know this feel because my sense of smell is so shit
>tfw bad allergies and permanently clogged up nose so sense of smell is almost nonexistant
they say that people who can't smell are probably sociopaths desu

>just making the most of them walking by
you're lying to yourself that's weird dude

I hold my breath when niggers walk by me.

Smart lad

Quads dont lie

this is literally the only kind of girls i chase.

makeup is a fraud and also accelerates aging.

>There's a lot you can learn about them by what they smell like.

you can also learn a lot about a person by reading what they write on the internet

with bated breath

my qt gf doesn't wear makeup and it's quite attractive. Trying to push her towards getting more exercise so she doesn't get fat, I don't give head to fat chicks

I found one once and she was absolutely batshit under a surprisingly thick veneer of normalcy. I am not a smart man so I now assume, perhaps incorrectly, that other girls like her are similarly crazy.

>have a gf like this
>shes finally started doing regular cardio and weights this year
>training to climb mountains because she hates not being able to keep up with me

thanks Veeky Forums this genuinely made me feel good

>tfw no makeup tomboy gf
>5'1, blonde hair, green eyes, hella freckles
>work at a gym and dumb cardiobunny coworker tells me gf should stop weights and do bodyweight for strength
>Smile and nod, naturally I tell my gf
>She goes in and sets squat PR in front of coworker before packing up and smiling brightly at her on the way out "Have a nice day!"
>tfw she means fucking everything to me and I'm finally experiencing mutually beneficial trust and companionship

SHE'S OUT THERE BROS WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Assuming girls are crazy is an instinctual defence mechanism society has bred out of you. I wouldn't say its smart but its definately not bad. Kind of like not relaxing around niggers.

I lucked out, gf isn't plain. Legitimately beautiful without makeup.

>Met through vidya
>For the first 3 years of friendship I thought she was a guy
>Even after I found out she was a girl she never flirted with anyone or with me
>Still don't know what looked like but neither did she know what I looked like
.>Asked her out regardless
>She said yes
>4 years later
>Couldn't be happier

If there's any advice I could give, the reason she even said yes was because she saw I wasn't going after chics/manwhore

If you want someone who's serious about monogamy/relationship, if you have certain attributes they will attract you to them and vice versa.

Jesus fuck I can't explain it but I do it too.
I started holding my breath around the homeless, cigarettes and trash as a kid and have since evolved to all blacks.

I don't know if other people do this and I'm too afraid to tell anyone.

You're not wrong, they tend to have a certain smell about them.

who is megsquats?

>tfw she means fucking everything
You best be careful man, that's a weakness she's going to exploit.

>mutually beneficial trust and companionship
Just remember that women don't have a sense of duty or honour.

pics of gf please

I for one know that feel
Not like i smell everyone I meet though

You assume correctly. Makeup is part of normal female socialization. Girls learn makeup skills from their mothers. When they're grown, they bond with other women by doing their makeup together or having it done together. A woman who doesn't wear makeup is very likely to be antisocial.

I honestly do the same. Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the sweet aroma of a woman in heat + their succulent perfume.

she looks like that chick from mass effect

>There's a lot you can learn about them by what they smell like
Elaborate, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

no. The girl in the OP is a qt, whereas sara from mass effect looks dumb as fuck

You couldn't have typed that in any way to convey it in a creepier manner, but I kinda get what you are saying. Pretty girls smell good to me whether or not they've been sweating.

I hold my breath while walking by uggos and fatties though, I'm not joking when I say that I find fat and ugly women abhorrently bad smelling.

I'm on mobile, enjoying my (You)s, but if someone smells bad that's already speaking to their character, but even if there's nothing crazy you can still sorta pick up on a few things. Does she wear a ton of perfume to the gym? kinda retarded. Does her sweat smell more sour or acrid? Diet might be good (onions, garlic, ginger, etc) or bad (shitty food). Does she smell like alcohol at the gym on a Saturday morning? probably got trashed last night, may or may not be a good thing for you. Did she wear any deodorant at all or nah?

It's all just information about the person you can guess from the dominant smell they exude.

I thought everyone did this. Niggers always smell like BO or coconut oil to cover up the BO

Right? He typed it out weird, but I kinda know what he means. Oddly enough my brain seems to only smell for the most awful looking and stinky people at the gym. I wana smell the cardio bunnies ideally.

What's the appeal of plain girls versus girls who put in a little bit of effort into their appearance by putting on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara?

>imhipandwithit.jpg