/social gains/

What hobbies give you social gains assuming you're fit as well?

>Learning more than two languages
>Learning the guitar
>Drawing
>Reading books
>Being able to discuss politics, economics
>Anime and games
>Religion, theology, spirituality
>Being able to talk about food and cooking
>TV
>music
>practice a real sport
>Chess
>poethry

Which gives the most social gains to make girls wet?

I assume languages, poethry and a guitar gives the most social gains.

smoking weed, not being autistic

Aside from poetry the only thing that will really drop the panties is knowing all the Skyrim lore. Walk up to a bitch in a bar and start singing
>there once was a man named Ragnar the red...
I guarantee you will get laid 11/10 times

>TV
literally cancer.
TV shows such as Sopranos, GoT, Narcos etc. and films are acceptable. But if you mean shit like soap operas or reality TV just kys.
>Being able to talk about food/cooking
It's far more important to actually be able to do this.
>Guitar.
Bit of a meme. Piano is far better.
>Anime and Games
Seriously? Casual games is acceptable once in a while. Anime speaks for itself, don't be a fucking weeb. Don't watch anime.
>Poetry
Pretty gay senpai

Not really a hobby but being good at your job, to where people go to you for answers.

5ks are a great thing too, not extraneous long distance running, and you're around good people.

What's wrong with watching animoo? You do know where you're at right?

>What's wrong with it.
It's a Japanese cartoon.
There's nothing explicitly wrong with it as long as you don't get sucked into weebdom. But seriously, you think watching a cartoon produced by the most beta nation on Earth is going to do any favors socially?

This is dumb.
Hobbies for social gains? How are you reading a book for social gains? I don't read my books to try and pick up chicks or make friends I read them because I like to read them what the fuck is wrong with you normies. Everything you do is about being social. Where is that webm of the girls at a baseball that aren't even EATING their food, just taking pictures of them about to eat it. They probably include/say 'eating food and watching tv' as their hobbies too and all they do is not eat the fucking food and go on their phone whenever they're watching something.
Worst part is this goes for guys too. It's infected people, people who I've known almost my entire life that weren't this fucking adhd-tier and have become retarded when I hang out with them now.

>Oh no I have to charge my phone every fucking hour because I do nothing but use it
What the hell I can make my phone battery last days until the idle power drain of it is the main loss

Also forgot to mention other dumb shit like
>being able to discuss economics, politics, etc
No you can't you're retarded if you just read up on that shit to discuss it. It isn't even a fucking hobby you just spend so much time being retarded you must have trouble breathing so that the idea of spending a couple minutes of catching up on non-mainstream news sources is a 'hobby' to you
>being able to talk about food and cooking
What the fuck man
>Learning the guitar for social gains
>music
>tv
>this retard thinking he's good at chess
>cant even spell poetry
>probably shoots a few hoops at the gym and thinks hes a fucking athlete

I just took lifting and turned it into thing like handstands and rock climbing and now I stay fit and can tell people cool stories about my training and not sound like an autist "I benched 325 today" like anyone gives a shit.

Just get a job you useless fags and you will get all of that combined in one thing.

>lifting to impress people
neck yourself

>but being good at your job, to where people go to you for answers.
i'm good at my job, but no one ever asks me anything
they ask their friends

>overhear coworkers asking each other simple questions
>they often can't even answer

>"don't be a fucking weeb"
>"pretty gay senpai"

it's made for children and jap man children, no woman worth having is going to say "you're into chinese cartoons? wow that's super cool please fuck my face"

Society will always see you as a nerd.

I like nerdy kinda ugly girls though, they're always into kinky fetish stuff and I'm not intimidated.

>it's made for children and jap man children
>Society will always see you as a nerd.
wrong

I watch anime and play games
I play piano really well

I get no puss, so cross those off the list, thanks

Here's my list of actions, hobbies and stuff that (to me ) give social gains

>Languages: english, french and then german (in that order)
>Play the piano
Guitar only impresses when you're a teen
>Outdoor hobbies.
Like traveling, camping, climbing etc. show you're adventurous and exciting things happen around you.
>Photography or knowledgeable in art.
>Films, TV and music
To each their taste but being knowledgable in this subjects.
>Career/stable income
Being a doctor or something interesting or investments.
And the manly actions that melt people
>Cooking, fixing things and cars, martial arts.
Finally: be funny, positive and smile a lot.

Oh NOOOOOO! Not SOCIETY! Whatever shall I do?!

Imagine being this mentally weak. What you do in your free time shouldn't define you, especially when establishing relationships. While the "otaku lifestyle" is inherently self-indulgent and weak, there's nothing wrong with liking vidya or anime as long as you balance your time with other humans and more wholesome activities. This doesn't exactly equal "don't powerlevel or else you're a failure for life," but one of my goals was that I couldn't wear faggy anime tees until I could fill that shit out. I bet you're one of those invalids who goes by some laundry list of values and restrictions written by someone who's stronger than you without a second thought. Kill yourself

>
>smoking weed
>not being autistic

Pick one

Fucked a jap exchange student after revealing my patrician anime power level.
Now I could just be the exception to the rule, but I found it was a great conversational topic as it was one of the few things we had in common and her English was rudimentary at best.

>>Learning more than two languages
Never comes up unless I'm there practicing my flashcards. Even then I'm pretty sure it's just because I'm learning Japanese so I get a bunch of faggots who think it's Chinese and are impressed because squiggly characters.

>>Learning the guitar
Maybe in the 90s.

>>Drawing
Maybe if you're a tumblrina SJW.

>>Reading books
No one reads good books so good luck finding other non-autists to socialized with over this.

>>Being able to discuss politics, economics
Yes but only if you are intelligent and speak to other intelligent people. Morons shouldn't dabble.

>>Anime and games
Autism.

>>Religion, theology, spirituality
If you like to socialize with nuts.

>>Being able to talk about food and cooking
Basically just devolves into muh health discussion, cooking well is nice but no one really appreciates good food.

>>TV
If you have low IQ.

>>music
If you have low IQ and are addicted to drugs.

>>practice a real sport
Other than athletes and meme martial arts I'm not sure many normal people do that.

>>Chess
No one plays tabletop games.

>>poethry
See drawing.

languages, music, pooing. all i will need.

who cares what gives social gains just do which ever out of the list you want. fucking sad cunts

>patrician anime power level
Truly the best, most weebs and nerds don't go past the entry level stuff but it's nice being around people who aren't afraid to show how passionate they are about stuff.
Don't hang around these people much but it's pretty enjoyable and asian women usually try to connect with you by talking about 90's anime and such in my experience.

Fuck you anime and hentai are a godsend

I dont lift fag I just said I started doing other physical hobbies instead of lifting because lifting is boring and autistic. Autists love repetitive things just like you.

>not lifting
>being a man
Pick one retard. All professional athletes are autistic because they lift?

>I'm not sure many normal people do that

You don't know anything about normal people or about socializing. You're using this thread to bash interests you don't approve of.

Get into liberal politics.
Find an art district.
Hang out at bars and find low iq bitches.

Or

Get into right wing politics find a church. Find low iq church girls.

Just read books - good books. If you aren't stupid you should be able to have an intelligent conversation with someone else.

Considering your goal is making girls wet... Well it's not like dumb whores care about how eloquent you are.

The highest anime power level guy i know has a hot asian gf. Just dont be retarded or cringy about it and people normally dont care. Hes also fluent in japanese (he isnt jap though).

U know it

I love film, I consider watching films a hobby. So what I do is volunteer at a festival type cinema close to me every Friday. Get to know the regulars, get to watch a film for free, become friends with the other volunteers.

I don't consider cooking a hobby, but I've gone to cooking classes and socialized. It kinda inspires team work with the closest person to you.

I want to start making my own beats and shit so I'm probably gonna start going to local shows to meet people and promote.

For social gains it's literally just a very wide general knowledge.
With niche hobbies you can only access the most hardcore fanbase of a niche group.
Surface level knowledge gets you where you need to be and allows an interest in others based on their chosen hobbies. Of course you need your own hobbies for goals and shot for when they take an interest in you. This could be anything really.

shitposting on Veeky Forums for 16 hours a day

>he wasn't there at the wordfilters
Come on that's like a year

Fucking newfag