Where to find a wife?

Hi Veeky Forums. I got fit a few years ago, and have realized that empty hookups have no meaning.

Most women you meet out at parties/the gym/work tend to be slutty. Where do the cute loyal girls hang out?

Veeky Forumsness related because I reckon most of us go through the same cycle of: no women -> fit -> hookups -> boredom with hookups leading to looking for a qt to settle down with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzTvljeIPPk
youtube.com/watch?v=lvV59uxbqgM
youtube.com/watch?v=TyXuGOfqyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/adv/

no women -> fit -> no women cuz still autism

Aren't people on there going to be you average limp-wristed internet users who don't know shit?

I'm very skeptical to trust a board other than Veeky Forums, desu.

>literally everything is fitness-related if someone interested in fitness does it at any point in their lives

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Seems pretty pivotal though my dude

the eurasian steppe

It's fitness related because aesthetics is used for girls.

>thinking Veeky Forums is any different

Church if you're younger than 21

Please, does some one have the full .gif or webm? This was back when she was one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Depends. If you want a stable traditional wife white women are trash. I'm not suggesting mail order but if you look you can find work overseas. Most of it pays well and it gives you a chance to meet a woman who will value you as a man.

>getting married is Veeky Forums because we lift for girls
>lasagna recipes are Veeky Forums because bulking
>fashion is Veeky Forums because we can't go to the gym naked anymore
>coasters are Veeky Forums because you gotta put your /sips/ down on something
>chairs are Veeky Forums because being strong makes them easier to pick up and move around
>fiber lines are Veeky Forums because faster service improves the shitposting experience

Does this rabbit hole have a bottom?

Coasters wouldn't count but bulking/cutting foods and recipes are posted all the time dude. Fashion to an extent if you mean gym clothes. So yes those can be related.

Here ya go mate: youtube.com/watch?v=PzTvljeIPPk

please refrain from posting these atrocious jewish subversive females. this is a christian site, not some den of vipers.
praise be, thank you.

My past year and a half adventures with "settling down":

>cute girl who had just broken up and was kind of into me but hot and cold and it drove me insane for like 8 months
>bombshell from freshman year of college who I happened to go on a few dates with then inexplicably ghosted me
>Young (19) qt from bumble who's snapped me for months now but I have yet to go on a date with
>Really cute girl who I've talked to for a few months, accidentally got her pregnant on our first hookup, she had an abortion, we're still talking and on the verge of serious but she is kind of crazy and I'm scared of committing my feelings completely because it bodes like one of those stories of a messy breakup

I'm losing hope honestly

I get plenty of attention from really attractive women but they either don't really trust me or end up crazy

How can I tell the difference between love and lust?

You don't feel total distance after you've finished inside her

it's actually kind of foolproof

I had this conversation with a friend the other day. Both of us are mid-20s and clueless about where to find nice women. Sure, there is tinder and bars but its rare to find non-degenerate women on dating apps or hanging out in bars late at night.

>can't even make eye contact when she says it to the camera
Learn how to see a liar and avoid as necessary

jack off thinking about her
do you care about her or are you kinda meh?

>wasting your emotions on women
Might as well get a pet rock

Masturbate and see if you still feel anything about her.

>accidentally got her pregnant on our first hookup, she had an abortion
close call, user. most guys aren't so lucky

A lot of you aren't going to follow this advice but if you really want a decent chick this is where you need to go.

Oh I know. You don't realize it until it happens. She could literally have you by the balls if she feels like it and if the woman turns out to be a psycho you're going to have to deal with that, if she's fat or ugly you get a little waste of a bastard you have to support

She's hot though so it didn't feel all bad. At least my kid would have been attractive.

I like hanging out with her and am starting to get feels for her but she's kind of crazy/neurotic and spoiled as I mentioned so I'm afraid she may be terrible wife material, I've read the horror stories of guys on here and it makes me wary

And if I'm 23?

This. Might go back the pastors daughters kind of liked me.

a methadone clinic

Churches on college campuses and most young adult church groups. If you're in college they're usually doing activities set up by the school or in the form lounges on Friday and Saturday nights.

Wife material chicks do still go to bars and parties, but they're not dressed like whores and asking guys to buy them drinks. They're also not making out/grinding with random dudes.

There are wife material women in a lot of places, you just have to learn what behaviors are red flags

Dorm lounges, not form lounges.

Though form lounges definitely sound like a Veeky Forums meme

I'm so fucked up fit.'

>date girl for 4 years
>this girl is amazing, my family loves her, sex and blow job on my demand, goes above and beyond for my birthdays, takes care of my mom when she gets cancer, helps me when I become extremely depressed due to her death, get fired from my job
>Still loves me when I balloon to 300 lbs
>drop down to 200, she supported me all the way
>Get new job, life is looking good, gonna propose soon cause she was there for me always
>This past June I turned 27, she comes over gives me that birthday sex with awesome presents
>Gets up early, goes to her graduate school, will come back to keep celebrating my birthday. leaves her apple watch behind
>Check it out since I want one
>Know her password since she told me since she never had to hide anything
>Find out she cheated on me twice with her cowoker by giving him a blow job outside her job

I want to kill myself. I broke up with her on the spot, but it''s hard to let go of someone who I talked to every single day straight for 4 years and who I shared so many experiences with...who I wanted to marry and have kids with.

She said she just fell for his attention (we live an hour away from each other and only saw each other on weekends) and that her crazy family fucked her up mentally. I mean, I knew she had daddy AND mommy issues but I never thought she would cheat.

I just want to die. Fuck everything fit.

>Find out she cheated on me twice with her cowoker by giving him a blow job outside her job
Nice.

Only thing I can do is warn you not to develop a complex where you get suspicious of too much sweetness in a girl. It leads nowhere happy.

Really sweet, decent girls exist. You'll find one.

That fucking sucks. what does the coworker look like? if hes an ugly dude, then your bitch is a fucking degenerate who will waste her blow jobs on cuck genetics. if hes attraactive, shes a shallow bitch who only wants chad dick.

>Really sweet, decent girls exist. You'll find one.
Keep telling yourself that

This user is correct

sucks for you. don't go looking for problems if everything was perfect, user.

oh man my ex acted like that for 6 months before I discovered she was a whore, now I can't trust anyone

Finding good wife material in the modern Western world is incredibly difficult. There's no way around it, feminism has roots itself deeply into our culture and ruined a lot of our women. You just have to stay on the prowl and keep an eye out for that one in a million. Most of us will end up settling for used trashy sluts, unfortunately.

At what age should you really settle with a decent woman?

before 25. you should be having kids before you're 30, not after

I am a woman and a wife and I work out with my fit husband. I was introduced to him through a friend and we met as a group of friends at the movies where he impressed me with buying me dinner. Do you have friends with quality girlfriends with friends? Making connections that way?

Masturbation test. Problem with late bloomers is that by the time love finally greets them, they don't know what to expect. They fantasize over what it's like and they were never sure of what was real or fake. Truth is though that love is but a mixture of lust and desire.

Desire isn't so bad, it may sound like a guilty selfish wish, but in can be quite the opposite. It's what drives men to do impossible odds just to save that smile. It can be a desire to make sure they are happy in the end, even if that means without you there. Desire isn't just a need to have that hot babe on your dick.

Lust as you know is physical attraction and with that I'm sure you know yourself when it comes to those qualifications. Lust and desire can be a blend of the same shit depending on the woman, but sometimes you meet that chick you'd go over and beyond for, regardless of her shape, age or form.

So ask yourself if you'd stick around if you weren't looking for sex. How far would you go just to keep her around? What if a new sex goddess wanted your dick? could you leave her?

Chances are though, because you are asking us on a Anonymous message board.. that you aren't in love with her. You aren't very sure, but that's all I need to know. Just because love is made up, doesn't mean it's alright just to say "yup I am".
If you can't find that desire to stick around for her, call it off. Love doesn't grow over night and neither can you can you magically force it out.

Find yourself a latina chick. They're loyal as hell and don't have the self-esteem or entitlement issues that white girls have. I'm not even memeing.

Of course you have to find a non-ghetto one, but its not super difficult.

What traits do you want in a future wife, anons?
What will make you settle?

I honestly have no fucking idea what our ancestors were thinking when they wanted to "liberate" women

>Really sweet, decent girls exist. You'll find one.
Where the fuck are they, all the ones in my area are whores with cakeface and tubs of lard

Guess I'm going to be alone forever then

>love isn't real and your dick is just making you feel attached to women you like to fuck
Great, everything I was told growing up was a lie.

what if I'm not religious? I would find it morally wrong to fake believing in god just to find a qt.

>not religious
>moral

'no'

A lot of people aren't that "serious" about it at church. Even more are merely there to make sure they aren't going to hell, rather than trying to become decent people. It's mostly for the community, especially at Nu Age non-denominational churches.

Men can safely have children well into their 40s. A better question is what age your SO should be.
(nothing older than 22)

>fake believing in god
>has morals

>date a girl for four years
>FOUR YEARS
>still live over an hour apart
I don't know what your situation was like, but you really have to blame yourself a bit for that one. Probably better that it ended with that rather than something after you two got married. Decent girls do exist, but also remember that you play a part in keeping them loyal. Never expect unconditional loyalty from anyone but your family, and maybe a good bro that you consider family.

Sometimes I wish I hadn't fallen in love, it's a two edged sword

Don't do this if you are atheist/non-believer. It will NEVAR work out with a religious girl if you don't believe the same shit she does.

Step 1
Find hobby you really care about

Step 2
Go to club/meet up about said hobby

Step 3
Meet women

This isn't that hard, pro tip you probably aren't going to find a really quality girl online or in a bar/club.

thanks for the advice schlomo

>but I never thought she would cheat
They all cheat fellas...they all do.

this is one of those things where you think "nah this would never happen to me", and then it does.

>be me
>get drunk with friends
>meet foreign girl in my country for a few weeks
>we share a bed cause we all have to cram into one bed to sleep
>We start cuddling
>she wont let me kiss her but we cuddle like we've known eachother for years, wrapped around eachother
>find out next day she has a boyfriend back home

Kinda fucked me up a bit. I was doing a great job of not falling for her but the thought that I cuddled so romantically with someone in a long relationship made me sigh at modern dating. She stopped me from doing any kissing or anything but I wish I could have just taken the win and not known.

In other news I've been starved for physical contact and this was kind of eye opening that I should take dating more seriously, so I'm in the same boat as you OP.

go to Target
best for picking up chicks

youtube.com/watch?v=lvV59uxbqgM

haha, should have just slept on the floor

would not cuddle a bitch who does not kiss me

Have you never read Schopenhauer before or something? True love doesn't exist user.

But I liked it
sometimes thats all ya need

>date virgin asian girl for few weeks, very close to putting the pecker in
>cheat on her with a random pawg cause haven't had sex in a while
>fuck asian girl 2 weeks later
>feel nothing

Sucks man, it's important to remember that it doesn't make someone a demon, no excuse to cheat but it happens all the time and if you never found out you possibly could be married happily and never know.
I'm buddies with some middle-aged army vets and about half of them has cheated on their wives either during the marriage or before, and most of them have also had their wives cheat on them too.
Human interaction is really interesting, one is a badass who has probably slain more poon than 99% of men and has had to kill on duty.
The man found out his wife was cheating with her boss and he never cheated on her once in their 2 decades of a marriage.
He beat the shit out of him and then stayed with her, he said young people wouldn't understand staying with someone who cheated.
She cheated because he was too busy with work for a year or so.

People just suck man, not trying to say forgive her or anything, I don't know what I'm trying to say.
Hope you make it.

How is buying someone dinner when they can pay impressive?
Serious question I'm curious about the mentality behind this, I sometimes pay if I picked a place more expensive than the person probably wanted to go but that's for both men and women.
I do sometimes pay otherwise but paying for a stranger that you don't know just means you are trying to get something.

Don't put up with it. Tell her she's being a spoiled shit and explain why. She will either change or start to hate you enough that she won't want to be with you. Win/win.
Anna Kendrick is exactly average. Average talent, average looks, low average personality. Oh and decidedly not funny but seems to think she is.
Yep. Good community, generally tend to care about others and service to the community.
How long can you lie around naked together, comfortably, without having sex? How long can you talk or tell stories to each other that are almost completely inane but which make time go by three times as fast? How long can you stand to be in each others presence, even silently, and not get offended when one of you moves or does something else -- because you both trust and respect each other? How hard is it to compromise on time spent together and apart, on commitments to friends, family, and work, and do arguments or silence develop from how these things are balanced or just requests and compromises? How good is the sex and is it mutually frequent enough? Are chores, travel, and complaining balanced in an agreeable way?How honest can you be, and how much honesty do you require to feel secure? Does she improve your life, improve you, or hinder your improvement? And do you do the same for her? Most importantly, do you actually respect each other?
Pick up a sport or social activity. Get invited to things. Meet more people at said things. Generally increase the number of people you talk to daily and figure out how to talk to different types of people. Including children and the elderly.
Maybe so, maybe not. Maybe you're the one who cheats. Can you move past it in either scenario? Will the guilt eat you alive or the pain of being cheated on? Figure out what you want. In the case of , it sounds like she was still giving you a lot more than she was taking.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyXuGOfqyZw

Please kill yourself

No im not kidding please tattoo a 12 gauge to the roof of your mouth

>Where to find a wife?
>2000+17
>Getting married

>pro tip you probably aren't going to find a really quality girl online or in a bar/club

Everything Veeky Forums knows about attraction is based on research data taken from online dating sites. Pickup sites are the only place anyone here could function. They'd be hopelessly lost in a normal social situation.

Picking up the bill is a quick way to not get laid. Women won't respect you for it, and at worst may feel like a food prostitute if they consider fucking you.

Mexican women (not the fucking fake Americanized ones) and Philippino women, it's like cheating is a foreign concept in their cultures.

>Where do the cute loyal girls hang out?

Stop watching anime and rom-coms. There may have been a point in the 1950s/60s where the movie-style relationship was genuinely possible. But before that men and women paired out of need. After that women have started openly stating their distaste for men and sex.

Get laid, do what you need, find some friends to talk to. But don't expect to find a "waifu".

Exactly

>women have started openly stating their distaste for men and sex.
>Get laid, do what you need, find some friends to talk to. But don't expect to find a "waifu".

The fuck are you talking about?

OP implied he was getting hookups on the regular, hence what I said about getting laid.

in one of YG's new songs he has a line where he says (and repeats)

"Goddamn i need a mexican"

even the blaks know

>Really cute girl who I've talked to for a few months, accidentally got her pregnant on our first hookup, she had an abortion, we're still talking and on the verge of serious but she is kind of crazy and I'm scared of committing my feelings completely because it bodes like one of those stories of a messy breakup

Don't touch the crazy. Also, if you're actually serious about settling down, you don't want a woman willing to kill her child for her convenience.

single
only ad sex with one woman

Ive pretty much given up looking. I get women that hit on me every now and then but theyre always already in a relationship and that shit is trouble on two legs. Iim playing the sit-and-wait game now days. If a women is able to find me who I think would actually be able to deserve me--narcissistic sounding, but Im aware of what I can and cant give--then that would be great, but Im not holding out hope. Ive resigned myself to loneliness, and thankfully I have a strong aptitude for isolation.

If Im alone for the rest of my life thats fine. Theres a certain poetry to being alone, and if youre strong enough to handle it then its not a terrible life.

youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk

I would love to say the same, but honestly I see old guys who never married or had kids and I really don't want to be one

Wrong, the stereotypes about church girls being massive sluts is true. Found out the hard way.

all the wifeable girls my age (combination of smart, good-looking, stable,normal) are getting professional or advanced degrees and only look for guys with similar specs. for some reason the uber-educated girls only really go for smarter guys or guys with their shit together.

as you get older the dating game gets harder due to everyone upping the ante but it motivates me to work harder to achieve my life goals. the smartest, funniest and most beautiful girl i know (not a oneitis, perfectly fine with other girls) is a med student that i think about her when i'm working at my goals.

I live in the bible belt and out of 50 or so women in my graduating class 40+ went to church and talked about god all the time.
Only one them saved it for marriage, and I know that for a fact.
A little less than half got pregnant by 21 and the rest just fucked everything that moved and got drunk all the time.
Baptist girls usually result in being a drunk slut due to repression growing up.
Catholics too, the whole "anal isn't losing virginity" is not a meme at all.

depending on your education level get a religious girl who has stable shit going on in her life, IE a religious girl with a career or goals to look forward to.

people age like shit when they lose their goals and purpose in life and force themselves to do some secondary default goal like religion or fitness or being a stay at home mom.

really fucks up people's purpose when they don't see a higher end to what they are doing.

t. adulthood pro

You have no clue, they're actually massive sluts. The man doesn't realize they've cheated though because unlike white people, all their features are the same. Every kid comes out brown, with black hair and brown eyes. Same with blacks. There's probably so many spic and nig bastard children walking around without even knowing it... if they even have dads to begin with lmao.

Wouldn't date one on the basis that every single Mexican girl I know has ballooned out by her mid-20s. I'm talking unimaginable amounts of weight gain. We should study Mexican women to learn effective bulking methods.

Also why would you want short, punk ass spic manlet or beta Asian kids?

met my girl in nursing school. desu a lot of nurses are slutty trailer trash that just have above average intelligence but still struggle with basic 6th grade math, but they tend to be loyal, if not miserable.

>inb4 male nurse

you can fuck right off while i make $60/hr + benefits + retirement on an associates degree

go for mormon girls

i decided to stop dating german girls once i didnt feel the need to pump and dump anymore

Right now im dating a Iranian chick that was raised traditionally muslim.

Its got its downsides, for example her family spamming my shit about The Qu'ran, but she's sweet, kind, goodhearted, knows when to shut up and always thinks of me first when making decisions

And she is a virgin (until i marry her will stay too)