Too Self Conscious To Go To Gym

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm currently in pic-related mode at the moment and want to get rid of some fat. I'm a complete beta, though, and worry that people will be looking at me at a gym, seeing as I'm not the pinnacle of Veeky Forums.

Do people in gyms really care what other dudes look like, or is that a myth? Is it realistic to go from skinnyfat to normal or even ottermode without going to a gym in the first place?

I was in your position. No OP. Nobody cares. Everyone is in their own world and nobody really interacts unless they're buddies or something. Nobody cares what you're lifting. Nobody cares if you're weak. Nobody cares if you're strong.

Get the fuck in the gym and start betting yourself.

This. Or, do calisthenics at home, away from eyes. If otter-mode is your goal, body-weight is completely adequate.

Why are you still here, OP?! You heard the man: GO!

If you're pic related mode you won't be the oddball in the gym. I don't know about little gyms, but at LA and other chains there are tons of fatsos and average andrews mewling about. You'll be invisible unless you do weird shit.

Everyone else is trolling. Yes you will be judged. You shouldn't be at the gym if you are not already active. Fuck off

I judge every single person that I lay my eyes on, but then forget that I even saw them five minutes later unless they're remarkable for some reason.

Go to my gym.

I need someone to laugh at and stand next to in order to make my glorious body look even better.

And it's okay if that makes you angry. I'll cock pound that anger out of your ass in the locker room after you finish your excuse of a workout.

No one cares what you look like. Pick up after yourself and don't be an ass.

Just go lift.

>tfw go to a gym with a lot of old people so im always stronger than someone there even though im a skinnyfat weakling

I went to the gym in starving African child-mode. Nobody cared.

people will judge you whether or not you workout.

atleast by gyming you will eventually get aesthetic.

Fuck off dude, we're trying to troll this noob over here

OP, nobody will ever judge you, there's lots of skinnyfats at the gym :)

Stay consistent and although it's not impressive people will recognize the day the lightweight babby finally gets to 1pl8. Isn't that the point of the gym? Trying to make it?

This.

If you don't want to be judged just go at 6am when its only oldfags and no chads and stacies are around. That's what I did until I got aesthetic.

>i'm too poor to go to work!
>i'm too hungry to eat food!
>I'm too tired to sleep!

If you feel self conscious at the gym just remember one rule about working out: People are more likely to judge shitty form that low weight.
If you are small and do low weight with good form. It just looks like you know your strength and what you are doing.
If you are hoisting plates around like a autistic spazz then yes, people will judge you.

If you only do upper body you will also be judged.

If you don't have the balls to go to the gym then you deserve to stay fat and ugly.

Jesus Christ, this thread again?
Every single person started out small. No one is going to make fun of, or probably even give a shit about, the new guy. I only pay attention to people when they do retarded shit or lift impressive amounts of weight.
Just go fucking lift OP.

when you start lifting and working out you start to notice changes on your own body, then you realise you keep looking at other guys bodies no homo
so when someone new steps into the gym yeah people will be looking and seeing what you're doing