I'm on a 650 calories diet currently, will I lose muscle?

I'm on a 650 calories diet currently, will I lose muscle?

That and your will to live. Ur fukken up m8.

Yes.

>tfw people can't see a rapidly moving dinosaur

Does being a fatty cause blindness?

>tfw 1500 deficit is making me lose my fucking mind

I fucking hate going to the gym on a cut. I'm 1 month in and I'm making no fucking gains and it's just miserable every time. But I still have at least like 2 more months of cutting.

Why can't I just be fit lads

what if i'm getting 130 grams of protein a day while under this diet?

Don't listen to them OP. I cut at 800 cals a day for a month and dropped like 15 lbs easily. Eat your protein.

Cutting should be in and out as quickly as possible. Like ripping off a bandaid. They're jealous they don't have as much willpower as us.

Unless you guys are extremely overweight, it's not very smart to go on that high of a deficit.
You can't make that much gains on a cut.
Minor strength gains but thats it

1 gram protein equals four calories.
650รท4=162.5

So if you eat nothing but protein maybe it won't be too bad

4 calories/gram protein
650 calories
130 * 4 = 520

1. You're not
2. At that extreme of a deficit it makes little difference, you're still gonna lose a fuckload of muscle.

>lifts are going up slightly because you're going extremely ham with a big deficit but feels like hell each time
>continues for 5 weeks by some miracle
>today barely bench 295 for 4

And so it begins, the steady decline in strength and increase in sadness.

Are these calories included in the calorie count on the label

>he only eats egg whites and a multivitamin

Enjoy your nogainz

Yes you dumb piece of shit of course they are

Don't worry senpai, I know my limits, I'm near 22% bodyfat but have a lot of muscle mass with it so a bigger deficit is fine..for now.

>eating 650 cals daily
>expecting gains

I think OP knows this...

I'm currently eating 36 hard boiled egg whites a day, check the nutritional info

You're also currently retarded, congrats.

If you'd like to stop being retarded, read the sticky and get on a real, long term, sustainable routine.

Good luck fatty.

>mfw I consumed a casein shake at night and kept protein intake to at least 150g a day during my cut and still lost lat and chess mass

No shit. It is physiologically impossible to lose ONLY fat. You will always lose some percentage of fat and some percentage of muscle. Always. All you can do is minimize muscle loss by eating correctly and keeping your deficit SMALL.

You're a stupid fucking newfag. Yes.

YOU HAVENT BEEN READING LABELS WHAT THE FUCK?

Stop starving yourself, OP.

How dangerous is a big deficit?

I'm 5'5 188lbs, down from 230ish 5 months ago. I've been cutting at 1300cals for the past two months or so with little trouble, because I've heard going below 1200 is dangerous. But is that too low is my TDEE if closer to 2000?

Stop trying to copy old treads

Start at a 500 calorie deficit, then weigh yourself every week or so and adjust as needed. For example, I'm currently cutting at 1700 calories but originally started at 1850 calories. I wasn't losing weight so cut another 100 cal and now it's about a pound per week. My TDEE is 2400.