Are IPF lifters 100% guaranteed natty?

John Haack, at 83kg bodyweight, squatted 298kg (657lbs).

How the fuck,,,

Other urls found in this thread:

golf.com/tour-news/2017/06/20/pga-tour-will-start-blood-testing-peds-and-report-all-drug-suspensions-next-season
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmfao

are you insane

not natty and neither is layne norton
being natty is retarded

No. It's extremely easy to beat drug tests. Look at the Olympics...

That's not an argument.

>anecdotal assumptions

ahahaha

literally no competitive athlete in the First World is natty. there are just varying degrees of getting busted/being up front about it depending on the rules.

fucking golfers roid, my dude.

powerlifters are literally the reason why aesthetics =/= strength. This bitch nigger can squat 300kg and so fucking what, all the time spent to master it, all the effort taken, all the risks, i'd rather just look decent and call it a day. I don't wanna be an athlete or compete.

>anecdotal assumptions

>Belt
>Knee wraps
>Power suit

lol doesn't count

those arent wraps you idiot

are you saying you have a better physique than haack

Wow, it's almost as if... people have different goals!

his goals = gay
my goals = not gay

still a cheat, come back when you clarence 300kg no belt no jack shit, i don't even care bout roids

That, and at a certain point pretty much every PL coach will tell you to start using a 3-4" belt to ensure bracing.

Haack has the records for raw, AND equipped in his weight class last I checked anyway.

lol dyels like you dont get to decide which elite lifts are worthy of admiration, haack and clarence are both godly squatters

probably not
Look man, I admire powerlifting, but it feels like it's too much fucking effort, a normie like me will get satisfied with a great physique. But people on here will keep pushing strength training for everyone whilst i just want to look good. I don't know what to follow anymore.

also i just realised you implied that using a belt and sleeves gives you more of an advantage than using steroids, 2017 Veeky Forums ladies and gents

They're 10,000% NATTY. How dare you question the integrity of the Integritious Powerlifting Federation.

but clarence definitely uses PEDs

what makes you think haack isn't on peds too? the fact that he isnt 100kg?

strength training isnt powerlifting, one is something everyone should do to some extent to stay healthy and actually make good natty gains, the other is a competitive sport where the goal is to lift as much weight as possible in accordance with the rules, nothing else.

if you want big/well developed legs, some sort of squatting is going to be neccesary. you dont have to be a powerlifter or even do the big 3 to strength train. squatting 300kg is for powerlifters, not everyone who just wants to build muscle and get better at lifting.

>cheat

Explain why it is cheating to use sleeves to protect your knees and a belt to protect your core

the belt will help a little with the weight, but wraps are on another level, hence why equipped powerlifting exists

because clarence has been making newbie tier gains over the last few months

go watch his older competition footage, he's pretty average

im pretty sure WADA administers the in and out of comp testing for USAPL/IPF and they are actually extremely effective and constantly coming up with new metabolites and methods to test for, haack was a world champion and will have been tested numerous times using these tests and has never been popped, brett gibbs is the other top ranked lifter in the same weightclass with the same lifts and is undeinably natty too through virtue of the same testing process

theres lots of roiders out there, but some people are just that good

i'm squatting everyday, deadlifting and becnghing every other day, rest on sunday. Usually between the 1-3 rep ranges, warming up on 1-2 RM till 80-90% and some back off sets for triples. Is this full retarded? I actually increased my squat by almost 20kg doing this, but the other lifts didn't increase as much.

at some point the rapid skill acquistion/neuro adaptation that is causing your gains will drop off and youll have to do something more sustainable/violume based. nothing wrong with high frequency though

ive heard of squatting everyday before, doesnt this strain your knees at all?

what do you recommend for someone mostly focused on looks? PHAT? PPL? I still feel like i should strive for 2/3/4/5 but after that i'll hop hard on aestehtics.

I read the book and decided to give it a shot, knees are doing great but hip adductors get sore as fuck. Probably a mobility issue tho

Daniella Melo, at 84kg bodyweight, squatted 206.5kg (455.3lbs) at 18 years old.

How the fuck,,,

clarence is also like 15kg heavier.

just bet stronger at main lifts and get stronger at accesories, pay attention to form on isloation as over thousands of reps actually getting a good pump and connection does matter, you dont have to progress or even train all main compunds at once, just keep progress going on something big for each muscle group at all times

if you follow these principles, routine is irrelavant, as is the distinction between strength and aesthetics. just get better at lifting. get better strength, better pumps, better form, and then a better physique will follow

clarence uses straps lmfao

>yfw her bf competes at 83kg

natty with freaky genes

>he must be clean because he passed the tests that another guy passed, and that guy must be clean because he passed the tests

I base my opinions off evidence and subsequent logic.

You base your opinions off pure assumptions and irrational thought processes.

Where is your evidence? Try not to list anecdotal assumptions otherwise I will accuse you of the same thing you are accusing that guy of.

>reality is painful

>the reality I can give no evidence for without anecdotal assumptions

based

I follow them both and lots of other untested and tested lifters, I actually have researched and looked into this a fair bit, I'm basing my thoughts on actually knowing some shit and assessing what I see, I know what long term effective natty training looks like, I know how much further and harder gear lets you push, I know what an enhanced physique looks like, I'm not just being naive. brett gibbs has yet to beat his best gym total from nearly 3 years ago in compettion and hasnt been catastrophically injured in that time, that's what natty looks like. passing every test (the same test elite wl'ers with full national support fail) he's ever taken, that's what natty looks like.

tfw the piss test threshold is 2000 ng/dl total testosterone and you can inject epitestosterone to stay under the 4:1 ratio so you can permablast 500mg testosterone because they will never use the carbon isotope test??

is there anything more to it than that? is wada that bad?

fucking degenerate

>I'm right because I think I'm right

>I use my own delusions and project them onto others

fuck you nigger i can tell a juiced 83 because i actually lift gfys

ROIDS
O
I
D
S

you morons

golf.com/tour-news/2017/06/20/pga-tour-will-start-blood-testing-peds-and-report-all-drug-suspensions-next-season

eat shit, el stupido

these tests are really fucking bad if the upper threshold for testosterone is that high. also someone using a moderate dose of test will never have the obvious gear user look as someone on, say deca or tren + test + an oral.

these tests seem really fucking terrible and doesnt look to be juicing is a horrible standard.

oh sweet child of mine

i wish i could be this naïve again

Oh dear. Making assumptions based off of other findings.

Elementary, dear Watson!

>it is naive to ask for evidence when someone makes a claim

kill yourself.

>he thinks clarence' 300kg squat is his most impressive feat
dyels everyone