what y'all niggas buy from Costco?

> what y'all niggas buy from Costco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU
myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/kirkland-costco-chicken-bake-food-court-507021273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing
I get everything at Sam's Club.

>cauliflower
>Brussel sprouts

Why does Scooby hate himself so much?

Those Kirkland protein bars are pretty good. Do you know what I am saying?

>cauliflower
>Brussel sprouts
> Bucketload of eggs

nigger is planning on some chemical warfare farts

>falling for the organic meme

I just threw a couple in the trash
They are way too hard. It's like chewing a brick

I buy my whey at Costco. It's pretty cheap there and they have all sorts of brands from ON to MusclePharm.

>0% fat yogurt
come on now

Ffs user, it's like you don't want jaw gains. Besides if you really are having a hard time chewing them pop them in the microwave for 5-10 seconds and they should soften up considerably.

I did microwave them!
But last time I did it at work, got stuck to a paper plate and I looked like a latch-key kid, scraping brownie into my mouth

I know what you are saying

>I get everything at Sam's Club.
My nigga

Buy their whole chickens. you get the two birds for like $.89 a lb.

>Buying that many eggs at the same time

Why do you hate fresh food?

I mean this is the same guy that said, "If it tastes good spit it out".

youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU

>he doesn't eat 36 egg whites per day

you wont be making it

fucking hell schooby

Chicken bakes

I don't know about other states, but you need to be a retard to buy stuff from Costco in Texas, where food is cheap in most of the grocery stores.

In other states I've been to, Costco is even more expensive, and yet is still the cheapest option around. We really have it lucky in Texas. I have family in Utah that pays more than $2 for a dozen eggs, milk is like $3+/gallon. It's outrageous.

kys

i cant eat them anymore, i lasted a couple months after having one a day. i eat atkins bars nowadays

Fish oil, Muscle Pharm whey, eggs, Greek yogurt, chicken, milk, etc

This thread is full of flyover state plebs and their shitty Costco's. Meanwhile at California Costco's.

The fat content in these bars is fucking ridiculous.

I like to get a couple things of the organic hummus and these weird hexagonal flax/sesame corn chips and Mack down on those together for a nice late night snack. I buy chicken breasts from there, gk yogurt rice black beans, Brussels sprouts and magnum condoms for my monster dong

oh man 12g of protein. ill just have to eat 20 a day and ill be good!

Neither one of those places has full fat greek yogurt in bulk, it's incredibly disappointing

microwave them for like 5 seconds. Instantly soft.

those are pretty good but they are fucking kidding themselves if they think I'm paying 18 bucks for 12 bars.

>tfw too stupid to understand chemically evolved sensors that drive you to eat food
He'd die in the wild

-t. Costco fag

ove u scoobs

>tfw too stupid to realize multibillion dollar companies have exploited our evolved sensors to feed us literal garbage that will make us fat and die within 20 years from heart disease.

>he's never had cauliflower mash
>he's never had Brussels sprouts pan fried with bacon
Nothing but pity for you, my friend

>cauliflower mash
of all the ways to eat it, that must be the shitest

Plebbest taste, my dude

That guy looks cool. He certainly knows where to get his meat.

Put it on a pan and broil it until it starts to get blackened. Put it in a food processor until its has grains about the size of cous cous then sautee it up with a little heavy cream and chives until its able to fold over on itself. No oil in the pan.

T cookfag

>he doesn't get farmer's market food that's cheaper and fresher
plebeian taste
>cauliflower instead of broccoli
Shit tier taste

sorry i dont live in fucking disney fantasy land where food is cheaper at farmer's markets

>paying 20 dollars for 1lb of uncertified organic broccoli that was dusted with 7 dust.

>he doesn't have a membership at both

you think scooby swallows?
it doesn't taste good and has protein.

Texasfag here. Parents have a costco member ship because we don't have HEB

Usually like 45-55lbs of chicken, rice, a shitload of eggs, soy sauce, quinoa, pasta sauce (red sauce white label, marinara, really good shit.

Pic related, my chicken haul last week.

>not living in the midwest

Caring about what people think of you

That's from Walmart you fuckass

Maybe you should try living in a state/country that actually supports agriculture then, cuck.

>No Costco in Norway
Each day thinking more and more about moving to North America

howabout you support my dick with your tongue faggot post body

egg whites ready to buy? I don't know what to feel about this, it seems a bit like pre-peeled oranges.

Never seen this stuff in Germany. I wish we had those bigger containers as you apparently have in the US
>tfw no gallon of milk

>it doesn't taste good
h-how do you know

Someone's mad as fuck

Put it in your pocket for 5 minutes you fucking retards. What kind of extra chromosome having mongoloid would put a protein bar in the microwave? Do your coworkers pass by you staring blank eyed at the timer for 5 seconds and watch you pull out what looks like a melted turd? Oh no, my log of shit is still too hard. Better throw this in the trash then.

Here are some

holy shit lol

Pure Protein Bars are usually right next to the Kirkland bars. The macros are almost the same and so is the price. Taste is superior and they won't break your jaw chewing.

This desu

I always get a chicken bake and 2 Italian sausages

Then I go home and throw the chicken bake in the oven so it's extra hot and crispy

Clean your god damn fridge bro

Unfortunately my local Costco actually has stuff more expensive than if bought elsewhere

lol. you don't like how cauliflowers and brussel sprouts taste?

i seriously can't believe that people like you exist. it's amazing. did you make your mom separate your peas from your carrots when you were younger?

i hate faggots like you that hold up lines at burger places with your "no pickles, no onions" bla-bla-bla bullshit. if you unironically can't eat broccoli, brussel sprouts, etc. and enjoy them then you're an evolutionary failure and you should kys

When I was a teen I use to auto-fellatio and would love the sensation of semen dripping into my mouth and all over my face and lips as I ejaculated, then immediately and dramatically offset by the fact that I have bitter tasting cum all over myself and in a frenzy would get out of my bed and rush to the bathroom. I have yet to experience such a wild 180 of emotions in my entire life.

>12g

Why do they bother? You can get more out of 2 jumbo eggs.

All i could think of. Scoob's farts are guaranteed pure rancid sulfur ass. no wonder he spends all day in the workshop alone

why are you wasting your money on organic shit tho?

nothing. i support local farmers markets and butchers.

Try not living in a metropolitan shithole then

im zoro-astrian and we dont eat this shit because u cant wash the bugs out properly

Same reason everyone wastes money on organic. Pesticides.

Also organic stuff is way cheaper at Costco than at most stores.

There's a dilemma though. They only come in boxes of 10 fudge 10 chocolate chip. and the fudge bars taste like shit.

hey guys, my parents have a costco membership so I went with them and bought some egg whites. Now the caveat was they were only available in bulk. one month later and they've just been sitting in my fridge and I have 4 cartons left and they expire in a few days. Do I have to cook them or can I just drink from the carton like Gaston?

>be poor
>only eat oats, eggs, rice, and pork chops
>life is suffering

pleas help me send recs

trying to gain weight btw, literally impossible mode when poor

Uhh yes we do. Try moving out of the country fuck boi.

why does scooby insist on separating the eggs individually instead of just buying the carton egg whites?

Old people stick to what they grew up with. That's why old dudes at the gym always give you the dumbest advice.

i used to cook 2 cups everyday for breakfast, 56 grams of protons.

have been getting lazy so now i just drink the 2 cups.

drinking it is not bad it tastes like fish water and has the same consistency as jizz

If the Costco employee doesn't make a smiley face for you... you are inhuman in their eyes.

Come on over. Vancouvers pretty chill, just make sure u got cash for rent cause it's steep.

I was more worried about salmonella lol

Love the pure protein bars. Perfect for a snack before gym

>same consistency as jizz
Caught me off guard

> what y'all niggas buy from Costco?
>nigger is planning on some chemical warfare farts
>My nigga

>2017
>still using the N-word

Back to >>/pol You racists are so annoying

>Vancouver's pretty chill
>mostly shitty with very few redeeming qualities
>unwarranted real estate prices due to chinks flipping houses before they even hit the market
>earn a professional salary but spend most of your income on inflated living expenses
>rain half the year

other than that Canada's pretty great. Toronto is a lifeless husk of a city, too.

b-but i learned it from the black man on TV user, why is it okay for him to say it but not me?

>mfw non-fat yogurt
t. fatpilled

>broccoli
>cauliflower
>spinach
>brussels sprout
>asparagus
>eggs
>kerrygold
>various meats
>almond milk
>chia seeds
>shredded cheese
>berries

t. keto

>2017
>getting upset that people say "nigger" on 4 chan
>referring to it as "the N-word"
shit tier troll

>live in Iowa
>farmer's markets prices are insane
>supermarket prices are 1/2 the cost of shit in Nevada

It's a great feeling.

I always get a sausage and chicken bake, is the nutrition they post accurate?
myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/kirkland-costco-chicken-bake-food-court-507021273
doesn't seem like that much chicken

Between Sprouts for chicken breasts and vegetables and Aldi for milk and eggs, we don't even need Costco for food in Texas

should have frozen them nerd

I mean great for him I'm sure he eats super healthy.

Just about any other human being on earth would go insane eating the same bland food every single day. Not saying you need to drink a 2k calorie starbucks extra mocha coffee for breakfast, but there is legit nothing wrong with good tasting food if you take stuff in moderation and hit your macros.

Not gonna make it