Did anyone grow taller after 18?

I'm 19 years old and 5'8. It fucking sucks. I would give anything to be like 5'11. I've seen some people online saying they grew several inches after 18, but how common is it?

i turned 18 in may and ive been getting noticeably taller, im about 5'11 now, you dont stop growing until your like 20s or some shit

Depends on when you start puberty I think, but yeah I grew an inch after high school, I was 6' solid at 18 and when I was 20 I grew to 6' 1.5"

Did you guys have facial or chest hair? Supposedly the younger you get it, the more testosterone you have, which means the earlier your bones fuse. I personally have the facial hair of the average 14 year old still at 19.

Yep, I had a minor beard at 14, some college photographer hit on me at my aunts wedding.
>yfw she found out I was 14

yeah i have a decent amount of chest and facial hair, its pretty average but its way more than any of my friends

I started gorwing a stache at like 12 brah

taco detected

don't you mean,

Startes getting chest hair at 15, haven't grown an inch since 16. It sucks but I don't know about the testosterone thing, I've had pubertal gyno since I was 14.

Hey buddy. Same story here, pretty much.

Sorry, misread. Early puberty here. I think you're right.

>willing to give anything to still be a manlet

I was 6 foot when i was 13 and only grew 2 inches by the time I was 18 then i moved out and grew an inch in 6 months lol

I finished high school at 6'2" and after my freshman year at college I was 6'5".

My dad went from like 5'8'' to 6'2'' when he was 22-24

>tfw 6'1 and was growing a beard and had a full stache at 15.

Feelsgoodman.

>I'm 19 years old and 5'8. It fucking sucks. I would give anything to be like 5'11

WHEN
WILL
YOU
LEARN
?

Stopped growing at 15 (5'10") and grew 2 and half inches at 21 (6'0.5")

Parents are 5'7" and 5'1 so idk how it works desu

think I went from like 177 to 188 cm between 18 and 20-something-

A lot of it is definitely related to childhood nutritional quality

Same here bro, i'm 21 5'11.
Beard has just begun to grow, everyone in my family had compete beard by 17.
Doctor say i'm late i'll reach my male final form at 25 only.
He said that i should grow a little bit more but nothing huge.
I'd really love hitting 6'0.
Btw i'm still a twink 5'11 for 155lbs (8%bodyfat)
and my shoulder are narrow.
I'm really waiting for being a man, but more the time past more i'm getting the idea that i'll be a twink all my life

t. pic related

Is there something wrong with that guy besides being fat?

I'd much rather be in your position than in mine

>5'7
>leg hair like a fucking carpet and it's still growing
fuckin a, why isn't the test there getting transferred to my height gains

Small forehead, bad hairline, shit eyes, bad eyebrows, weird lips and a shit beard.

I'm turning 22 soon and still growing, albeit very slowly and not much at that. I've grown maybe a quarter inch at best over the last 2 years.

Still, that got me up to 6'1 in bare feet when measured yesterday. Not too shabby

small forehead?

>can't grow beard
>don't grow chest hair
mixedfeelings.jpg

Was 6'6 at 18, eventually reached 6'8.

At 18 I was around 5'9 an 3/4, I'm now 19 and roughly 5'10.5. Still I knew I was gonna keep growing past 18, literally all the men in my family do.

You should have hit it brah.

His üntermensch features and his neckbeard. Like pointed out.

I did . I've been 6' for as long as I can rememeber. So earlier this year I started lifting seriously and doing IF. I was tracking my weight every week or so on the machine that gives height and weight. I'm 187 now. Idk if it's the lifting that straightened my spine and added a few cms or it's the 'IF increases growth hormone' meme that made me taller. I'm 20 btw

If I'm 19 and only started growing any facial hair like 2 years ago do I still have a chance of growing?

5'7, father is 6'2, mother is 4'9.
Fuck this gay earth.

Fug, I've been able to grow a beard since I was 13

All my growth gains are going into my thick plentiful hair and ungodly leg hair.
But I'm 19, there is still hope.

I feel you man

>grow, grow, grow

I was a late puberty bloomer. I'm 19 and 6'1. I feel like im growing slowly but im not sure. I think i was just touching 6' at the end of high school so after 2 years I've grown another inch.

There are physical differences in the bones of someone who is still growing and someone who is not. You can go see a doctor, get x-rayed and you can know for certain whether you are going to be a lifelong manlet. It's not magic

It all depends on your growth plates. They can fuse at 14, they can fuse at 25.

twinks are hot though, become a fit twinky boi

>grow grow grow

Im 18 and have been the same fucking height since i was 12 i havent grown a single centimeter but its a ok height so im ok with that (5 11,5).
It has been a fun ride being taller than almost everyone and then smaller than 45% of ppl really humbling.
Would really appreciate that 1 cm so i can say im 6 feet tall...

>5'8 @17
>5'10 @18
>5'11 @19.5
Im 20 and still 5'11 im really hoping i grow a half inch because if i hit 182cm ill stop caring about height

I grew 2 cms this year and I'm 20 now. I was 176cm (around 5'9) and now I'm a clean 5'10. The fact that I started going to the gym and eating better might have helped this short growth spurt but Idk.

how tall were u at 15
my bro is 6'5'' at 15

Im I started growing facial hair 2months before my 19th birthday last year and sofar my facial hair growth has been so unstoppable. Same happened to my dad, ill have a full thicc beard by 22-23

5'9 dad is 6'0 mom is 5'0

Was about 6ft1 when I was 18, now 6ft3 at 25

All this online stories seem like BS to me, from all the men I know past 20 they're done
>tfw reached 5'9" at 15 stayed there while seeing everyone outgrow me

Depends when your growth plates are closed user. My LITTLE brother was 6'2 when i graduated highschool at 5'9 and we're only 7months apart. I grew to 5'11 @19 and i may still be growing

I actually got smaller
>tfw 5,6
when will this end

>16, 5'5
>18, 5,7
>20, 5'8
>never measure height for years
>now, 25, 5'10

>tfw still a manlet barefoot.

I'm 28 and i gained an inch this year, now at 6'3. Odd.

Worrying about things you can't control lets people taking advantage of your insecurities, people like the anons who propagate these shitty threads.

>5'5 at 16
>got pubes at 17
>got pit hair at 18
>19 now and 6'1 and still gradually growing

when i was 14 a girl i didn't really care for messaged me to be friends with benefits, had little baby dick so did nothing about it, she's now some fit track runner with a very lewd belly

life is cruel

>mom 5'6
>dad 6'3
>me 5'10

im 20. im a late bloomer at many things and ive heard people growing past 22
im fine but an extra inch would be good

I didn't. I became 5'11 and then I stayed there.

My dad went from 5'10 to 6'2 after he turned 18. For me I grew to 6'4 by age 15 and haven't grown since, thankfully.

at 18 I was 5'10
at 23 I'm 6'0

My advice is to accept the body you were born in. The people making ''manlet'' threads are just weighing their own insecurities against another.
I was born 6.1 with a lot of good genetics, but my hairline is bad.

Was depressed from junior high until my early twenties because of it. but when you accept that you look the way you look, and appreciate all the good you have, you really won't care anymore, best of luck to you user

Just don't overcompensate
>high heels
>defensive
>roids
>etc

>was 192 cm from 16 yo to 22 yo
>recently realized that I grew to 192.2 cm
send help, I was at the perfect height but I feel like lankletdom is 1 random growth spurt away

Dude the perfect height is 185
192 is lanklet

I'm 6'7 and I'm still insecure about my height.

tttt-tthanks f-f-fit.

was 5'7 @ 20
then became 5'8 @ 21

not much but it's something

Why does your chest look so sad?

I was about 5'10 when I was 18, and now I'm 6' or slightly over at 19. It's all genetics my man. I just hit puberty at a really late age.

Same boat. Like I said in this , I hit puberty pretty late. Facial hair is only barely starting to come in. Thank God I have a nice jawline though, so even without any facial hair I still can look good. Apparently guys that have a hard time growing facial hair are less likely to bald though, so I'm fine with that.

Don't listen to him user. Your chest is perfect, so deliciously perfect

23 years old 6'10 grew 4 inches last year. Who else /superlatebloomer/?

I'm 19 and I grew 2cm or like 1cm
I'm 6'2 tho

I got the facial hair of the average 17 year old

>6'10
gtfo monster

>those perfectly outlined balls

>5'5 15
>5'6 16
>5'7 17
>5'8 18
>5'9 19
>5'10 20

I feel like God did a math experiment on me, my growth line has no deviations

Shit man, I'm 6ft and about to turn 21. You give me hope I can grow a couple inches more.

I was a late-bloomer, I stopped growing when I was 20.

i was 5'10" at age 13, slowly grew to 6' even, and this year at age 20 i'm at least 6'1", AMA

The only reason I am so tall is that my prepubescent growth never stopped. I just started going into puberty two years ago, high school was hell lol.

A decent amount of muscle plus gravity usually results in some sag. High body fat just makes it worse.

>thinking god gives a fuck about the imperial system

>21
>5'6

It is what it is at this point.

>5'7'' 14-24
>5'9'' 25

Not sure what happened

Age 22: start balding, still can't grow facial hair, 6 feet tall, skinny fuck, 4.5 inch dick (Latin girl i lost virginity to called me user-ito afterwards... the "ito" part means small in spanish), don't know what to do with my life.
>tfw I grew 2 inches at 23
>penis growth too
>facial hair starts to not look like shit
>start working out
>work shit job but start to learn instruments/ cooking/social skills

I'm 27 now and I finally figured out what I want to do with my life and I feel like I finally have my shit together, going back to college in Sept. Honestly I wish I was where I am today 7 years ago, but I guess it's better late than never right?

Not sure how but at age 20 I was also 5'8 Now I'm 6' at 25.

I couldnt even grow a dirty sanchez until 22. Maybe this correlates but I'd need to see research backing it up.

No, it sucks. I got as tall as I am now sophomore year in highschool. It was like from 5'2" to 5'11" and then I stayed the same fucking height until now at good old age 30. At the time I was thinking I'd be a giant. But now I'm just King Manlet.

I grew like 3 inches after 18, was nice going from 5'10'' to 6'1 after everyone else had stopped growing, all these people I was the same height as I just steadily climbed past

Then again I hit puberty sophomore year of high school

>dad 5'7
>mom 5'4
im 5'7 too but I wish I could get that extra inch over my dad.

>be 19
>still only at the slightly thickened upper lip hair stage

>Be 5'11 at age 12
>Doctors thought I'd be 6'3
>Be 6' at 15
>Still be 6' at 19
>Go to get work physical at 24
>Looks like your a little over 6'1 user

So yeah not sure when it happened

top tier advice, bro

>age 15 - 6'0
>age 19 - 6'2
>age 22+ - 6'5
>tfw glorious late growth spurt

The milkman is 6'2

I'm 6'5 and have been since 17. You're done, bud. Sorry.

Nigga where do you live where your snaller than 45% of people?

you're not geting any taller bud.

Nice bro

I want to suck the milk out of your nipples bro. No homo.