Tfw gf is a 10 in person but in pictures shes like a 2

>tfw gf is a 10 in person but in pictures shes like a 2

what do?

her instagram is just embarassing bros

You need to work on your insecurities

Keep it that way or someone better will come along and take her.

>>>soc

Be happy about what you have and if it genuinely annoys you that much talk to her about your emotions in a mutually constructive manner

>Instagram
Kys

Id settle for a 4 if she had a great personality.

Time makes ruin of us all. Appearances are fleeting.

Good, spending a bunch of time hearing a girl complain to you about how many thirsty nigs she had trying to get with them over instagram gets boring.

t. Dated an "Instagram-model" and her increasing narcissism was part of the reason I left her.

why the fuck are you complaining then? you don't want a 10/10 gf taking ass pics and throwing them up on insta because every thirsty nig under the sun will be trying to get with her

/thread

sage

do you see her face more in person or on instagram?
are you constantly showing people pictures of your girlfriend?

correct answers:
latter
no

Consider yourself lucky. You wont have some Chad or Tyrone swoop in to take your girl because he saw her on the internet and needed a blowjob that day.

cuck

You gotta be trolling, no one is this autistic

The sooner you stop caring about what other people think about your gf's looks the better for everyone, especially you. Took me years to realize this simple fact.

>Wah wah, my gf isn't attracting horny bulls on social media. I must to fix this at once.
Seriously, are you a genuine cuck or just extremely insecure about what others think of your gf?

>claims he has a 10/10 gf
>probably strong 5
>guys, she looks like shit on her instagram, she does not clearly pleases a chad's eye!
>girl takes his advice to heart and fixes her instagram
>what a fucking whore guys! all the guys message her all the time!
you fucking nigger loving cuck i hope you die in a painful way

Haha, same, except my gf is a 6/10 irl. Banging body though.

that's good though. keeps the dick picks to a minimum

lol she's obviously not a 10 in person if she looks like shit in any photos. Guys legit always overrate their girlfriend ridiculously, she most likely it a 5/10. Sorry for your and her busted faces

fpbp