Get in loser we're skipping leg day

Get in loser we're skipping leg day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwL449AMHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These Fuckboys with stupid hitler youth hairstyles pisses me of to no end its so... GAY fucking hairsprays they use looks like lady desu

legs are gay lol.. who need em anyway ??

brad pitt said he only focused on upper body when filming Troy because he wanted the appearance of having a strong balanced body for a warrior. Literally any girl youve ever liked would fuck Brad Pitt in Troy

kek shut it you ugly neckbeard

Haha cool, my dudes.
What's leg day?

>those hairstyles
>hitler youth
yeah no

>If leg day means squats day then sure
>if leg day means DL day then no

Look it up mong

I know what it looks like you retarded fuck but a haircut with cropped sides and a longer top is the most common style their is. It's not a hitler youth you dumb fucking troglodyte

ok here is the Hitler youth. Not even close. The guys in OP's pic have a surfer-messy beach look. just because the sides are short doesn't mean it's a hitler youth you fucking idiot

would getting this hairstyle mean I'm a bad person? i kinda like it

please pick up a men's fashion magazine

Let's be honest, girls don't fucking notice anything anyways. On average they are always stupider in terms of IQ. They don't give a fuck about legs. Just arms and abs.

he only reads japanese anime

is that a mcdonalds logo on his shirt wtf?

*tips fedora*

It's called an undercut now and it's extremely popular

>It's the best there is!
The old man exclaimed happily

post tits

Is this the new batch of B O G A N D O F F clones?

>le epic badass video game reaction pic

>you'll never go on a comfy Aryan only camping trip

you'll also never die needlessly in your glorious master's "last stand" while he cowers in a bunker far away

Trips commands it

kek

"Yea"
*gets in*
"Where we goin' bois?"

>deutschland über alles

why do convertibles always make the driver look like a faggot?

>BUT YOU ARE NOT HEHE, you know we like it thicc user

Is it a hairstyle's fault that some people decided to make it a default for them?

You know, I keep wondering about something.

Everybody has a fault; every single person. Yet you see beautiful people with a lot of money. What's their fault? What's wrong with them? Nobody is perfect and they and their lives are not perfect either. But what is it?

>tfw you can never get a hitleryouth hair cut because thin hair on top

just end it all

i share your pain.

They're skipping leg day.

>everybody has a fault
I used to believe this, and it is true for most people, but in reality some people have an overwhelming number of faults and live miserable lives, while some win the lottery in life and breeze through with little hindrance.

i chuckled

everyones problems are relative. the nigger starving in africa has his mental stress over starving to death, maybe pleasure in eating his 50 calories every other day and watching the birds

the rich billionaire's-children kids have equal amounts of stress except over different shit. oh am i gonna live up to my dad, etc

if you hate that hairstyle you're probably ugly as shit

hana from prison school tho

You see people, this right here is the normal, thinking man's haircut, none of that fancy pretentious closet-gay 1930's shitler youth crap

>dat filename

I fucking knew /pol/ was like 90% asians.

>Get in squat position
>Flip car
>"No you're not, now put it back on its wheels"

Hairlet detected

No way, fag

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=EwL449AMHMo

what haircut is best for someone with wavy italian-tier hair

the wavy-ness is very unpredictable

> starts moralfaggin because " N-Nazi haircut"

get out normie

>implying you train anything other than legs and core.

>haircut

its his face, this guy could have any fucking haircut and you would like it because of his face

Is this a side-part haircut?

>Chiseled square jaw
>Chin in the sweetspot between not prominent and too prominent
>Great cheekbones

Yeah I'm sure that guy would look bad with any other haircut

Of course they are. How else could they be so racist?

No thank you. Never skip leg day lads.

>teleports behind you

That might be the gayest thing I've ever read on this board and that's saying a lot

Look at these faggots. I bet they don't even have a hard time shopping for pants.

I don't really see the appeal of hanging out with these two guys, regardless if their hair cut is hitler youth or not.

They look like they are going to have a fun time, desu.

i would still fuck them

no homo

Get in loser we're benefiting from randomness

have never met people that hate black people more in my life than koreans lol

What's the point of being fit if you will never be like those fucking chads
>rich
>lots of friends (which leads to knowing more girls and therefore getting a girlfriend)
>top-tier attractiveness
>perfect mental and physicall health
I got the attractiveness but lack everything else and I'm so heavily depressed I want to die every day.

What are you gay

I see plenty of losers on Veeky Forums asking for relationship advices, how to get a gf or just bawwing being miserable, yet don`t want to take proper care of themselves, be aesthetic and so on, because its "gay". I`m sure its so gay to fuck 10/10 bunnies while you faggots masturbate to 2d anime waifus

>posts a mullet