What's the point in lifting when women see this as "buff"?

What's the point in lifting when women see this as "buff"?

there's no point, only death.

not one comment calls him buff tho

To be buffer in comparison retard.

>when you realize women want a lean man

all you fat neckbearded powerlifting deadlifting virgin fucks need to do is eat less goddam.

You can always lift a handgun to your head

No one called him buff though.
His chest is in poverty and his nipples are as big as the period at the end of this sentence.

Everyone is right, no one call him buff.

But really thats the body girls like nowadays.

no one called him buff

and because it's fun getting strong and for health reasons.
also picking up things and putting them down is one of the only things i look forward too anymore.

Cardiofag here, he wont last a second after the collapse.

>3 years in a row
More like 3 hours in a row. I don't think it's possible to be THAT dyel after 1 year, let alone 3 years

M8 if you mean actual power lifters they aren't fat outside of superheavyweights and even the super heavyweights don't lift for women do you honestly think a guy like Kirk Kawasaki gives a fuck about some thot same for bodybuilders do you think Ronnie Coleman cares that some bitch finds him too big?

Now if you're talking about"powerlifters" I.e that guy that eats poptarts is stronger than the average gym goer but he never competes and he benches 140kg whilst weighing 140kgs himself then sure you have a point.

Women absolutely LOVE adonis belts. If you're lucky enough to have a well defined one and you have abs then you've fucking won in life.

>p-power lifters are not fat!

cool, all i have to do is walk around in a crop top and low fitting pants. thanks bud

What you described here, I get mires when swimming or working but trust me, nothing matters when females can smell your potent autism.

>Fat butthurt powerlifter detected

Make sure you wear a lifting belt so people know you aren't a regular fat guy

but how get

This is a GOOD thing

if women consider this a good body then my 6 month otter mode body is enough

In other news, women are fucking retarded. What else is new?

This is equivalent to being the top student at a nigger inner-city high school. But hey, someone out there will recognize your achievement.

Ottermode

>two females say he is "buff"
>it means all the females think the same thing

GTFO you insecure dyel

Trolled him good ma

>2017
>still paying attention to what women say instead of what they do

Damn OP you can't just post this pic without expecting to trigger some Veeky Forumsizens

wait for him to hit 30 and see what happens. dude looks 16-18ish.

>2017
>Women
kek, men are better in every way except for breeding, and we are one breakthrough away from creating eggs and biowombs.

Put that next to a fit man.

See who the women go for then.

The least autistic one?

To a girl that is buff. They don't see an ounce of visible muscle when they look in the mirror. Having a small amount seems like a lot to them.

Growing your muscles past the point of being natural is actually for impressing other guys...

Because maybe we don't want to attract the average woman, we want to attract women who like buff guys. Getting a girl who likes you for you is the key, not changing yourself to be unremarkable for the lowest common denominator of women.

This is fit we are talkong about though, most wouod be happy if they could get with a lubed up turkey sandwich.

Only comments are from gay sarcastic men

yeah but most of Veeky Forums aren't at bodybuilder levels either.

Some of us have transended caving to desires of the flesh. I'm a 28 year old KV. I wanna fuck a girl real bad, but have turned women down because they were sluts, etc.

After a certain point, you get used to it, and don't wanna settle. Can't miss what you've never had.

I love it
Yet despite this I squat dutifully
It's the only thing that gives me peace, I suppose

Super fat right?

its not buff you delusional protein powder snorting cunts, you'd be surprised how many girls prefer skinny guys with good bone structure and moderate amount of lean muscle rather than an overweight bodybuilder with bulging biceps looking like a baloon.

Look at his perfectly long limbs and that aldonis belt. that's what matters

Yep so fat.

And as soon as someone like pic related walks in their panties drop and they ignore the skinny bastard completely.

You have 0 clue. They tell him he's "buff" because he has a hot face. FACT!!!!

>females
one of them has jason in his username kek

because its a very low bar and easy to beat?

well some landwhales get the same compliments saying they are "perfect the way they are" and we make fun of them in FPH/FPS threads
don't get triggered by some instagram picture you faggot
plus if the dude in the picture had an ugly face then no chick would give a fuck about him and the picture would just be some creepy shit.
>face>height>frame

>lifting for women

you are not a patrician

>oh shit greg's fishing for compliments again
>scrawny fuck tried to kill himself after i fucked his roommate
>"oh no you're fine just the way you are"
>please don't respond

1. strongman.
2. roids

He still looks fat to me

Pudzian is not a powerlifter.

>Kirk Kawasaki
top kek

>when you realise women are biologically programmed to incessantly test strong willed men

He actually has the perfect frame and build to get jacked like zyzz if he got on gear.

Powerlifters are fat kek

Ever heard from Jesse Norris, Larry Wheels?

One of the qt waitresses I work with is an aryan goddess. She's like 6'1", meat in all the right spots, complete with very blonde hair and blue eyes. She said she has a boyfriend, and I never saw the guy for the longest time.

He came into the restaurant today to pick her up, and it was this king of manlets who was also scrawny as well. Dude honestly looked like your typical nu-male, with the beard and glasses.

On one hand this shit gives me hope because a guy like him can get a hot girlfriend, but on the other hand, it makes me realize how shitty I must be if I'm better looking and more fit than he is, but am still a KV.

That was painful to read. End your sentences your rambling autist

Sounds like a personal problem. Figure out why your personality is shit maybe? You might just not be confident enough.
Unironically, believe in yourself and your life will improve in more ways than just socially, though that will come too.

This desu. Although I think they are just trying to 'cheer him up' since he's projecting his insecurity about being a skelly.

>tfw have both but I'm the only one who ever sees them

I-I lift for myself guys...

>lifting for women

You lift for yourself m8. To try your best and be stronger and leaner than you were the day before.

>deluded ugly manlet detected

>He doesn't get a shitload of endorphins while lifting
I feel sorry for you. It feels like mdma sometimes.

Yea the high you get from lifting is amazing

>eat less
>body eventually adapts to a new energy intake and slows the metabolism down
>tfw gotta eat even less or stop losing weight and if i dare to go back i get even fatter than before
>thanks for good advice user

eating less is short term solution but not a long term

Tell me you aren't really this stupid. You can still lift weights and run to maintain a good metabolism while eating a low calorie (maintenance) diet. That's what healthy people do.

yes you can but the fact that less energy intake for a long period of time = body adapting is nothing new, eating healthy works better in my opinion, im not saying eating less wont make you drop weight im saying its retarded thing to do unless you are morbidly obese

Your mdma must really suck. Lifting gets a great buzz but its not like that at all...

>eating less is short term solution but not a long term
Not gonna make it

In fairness those are nice traps

tell us the long term solution, einstein

This dude is probably a fag and those chicks are probably his friends and they love to empower their gay friend. How do you guys not see this

>what is hyperbole

Tard

literally the only reason they say that is abs + broad shoulders relative to hips. muscle definition is bretty much the only thing people look for, and almost any definition is considered the same as shredded as fuck.
if he had bitch shoulders, they'd just call him skinny.

>if he had bitch shoulders
shoulderlet detected

>tfw he never understood things like cheat meals, maintenance days and carbo-loading days

DYEL, faggot?

you cut and bulk between 10-12 and 15-17% bodyfat as lower and upper limits

this way you are always relatively lean, and always a short cut away from really lean

all of you ugly anons complaining just need to look at pic related, ask yourselves which would you rather be

look at his face you dumb virgins. You can't just compliment somebody's face straight up or you look like a weirdo, same shit with brad pitt in fight club. it's all about the FACE

Ok

You don't compete against the whole fitness community only every other guy. If you have low bf% and the smallest amount of muscle mass you're better than 95% of males.

The body you need to max out on the beauty scale for body in women's eyes is surprisingly low compared to the freaks you see in contests or instagram.

Adonis belt is like calves, some people are born with it and just need to be moderately lean, some people NEVER get a good AB no matter how hard they hit the lower half of the abs. Most people fall in between.

Mirin' traps and neck. Makes all the difference. Some good Neck Pill right there.

Lifting for women

this man is clinically obese, abuses steroids and lifts heavy

he'll be dead soon

Lol hes a lying faggot with a big but fragile ego. I can tell hes one of the retards that thrashes around in the weight room on machines all 7 days of the week while hung over from sugary overpriced drinks the previous night. Also probably buys tons of supps filled with fillers.
But hey these normies dont know that. Theyre normies. Its not their fault.

>and his nipples are as big as the period at the end of this sentence.
I wish I had smaller nips

Sleep aniki

Wait is that really Joji?