9$

>9$
>2000 calories
>106 grams of protein

i dare you to name a better fast food to eat on a bulk

Would natty king Rich approve eating that?

Do early bulk

Get to add 125g of oats and 100g pasta. Hurray

who gives a fuck that nigga dead lol

>only 106g of protein for 2000 calories

what fucking joke is this. You can down two scoops of protein that are only 120 cal each for almost fucking half of that. And even better, you don't have to eat shitty pizza.

what part of
>bulk
did you not get?

Bro if you're going to blow 2k in fucking calories on one meal you can do better than $9. Just go to the fucking store and buy some frozen pizza for 3 for 10 bucks or whatever.

>inb4 3k bulk
>inb4 fatty defenders cry about their shitty diet
>inb4 roiders cry fowl

i only need 3260 cals and 145 grams of protein a day for an optimal bulk you dingus

>two scoops
>less than 50g protein
What kind of pussy powder are you buying?

ON. What fucking bullshit powder are you buying that has more than 24g of protons per scoop

Muscle Milk, pic related

Anything from ChikFilA

>believing the father of jews
look for the fillers user, that's not true protein.

this. chick fil a tastes rly good and has some pretty decent numbers

Trail mix from Costco. 12.50 for 9600 delicious calories you can snack on all day

Honestly I don't have any brand loyalty towards it, it was just cheap. Planning to pick up a big tub of ON after it runs out because I hate the taste.
Ingredients in pic tho

Glad I don't live in America anymore. $9 for a shitty, mass-produced pizza made with the lowest quality ingredients available. That shit is barely even food

Nearly every microwaveable meal in a Thai 7-11 is better than that shit, but real Thai food is where it's at:
any fried dish + rice for $1
grilled chicken breast and wing $1.5
steamed or sticky rice almost free
two-egg omelette with ground pork $1
fresh markets with pre-cooked japanese sweet potatoes, squash, kale for pennies

*saves your macros*

to each his own. I personally think Little Ceasar's tastes fucking amazing every once in a while. You'll probably think that I have uncultured taste buds or something.

This is the easiest bulk item

Wouldn't wendy's chili be the best bulking food?

>Unironically bulking on fat

>for when you absolutely positively don't want to shit for a week before blowing it all out your ass in one go

yeah nty

I'd rather get my macros and vitamins out of the way early in the day with healthy food and be free to fuck around with my extra calories on comfort food later in the day.

Fuck off gook, little caesers makes the best fucking pizza out of all the other corporate chains

>shitty Pizza
>non chad genes confirmed

Thats not a high bar.

>Getting triggered over someone not wanting garbage-tier pizza

kys

What exactly do you hope to achieve on a 'bulk' of 145g protein a day, fatty?

Can't account for having shit taste. Their breadsticks are amazing

lentils

Doesnt count as a meal