Trp

What do you think about TRP? Bunch of neckbeard who blame women for their virginity or great philosophy to become a man?

All I know is that it triggers redditors which is hilarious, so I pretend to support it in threads where they bring it up to get their panties in a twist.

Fucking cunts coming here and ruining this board.

a coping mechanism for people that refuse to improve themselves. It's extreme feminism for men.

I don't know but my understanding of MGTOW makes it seem like that is much more fitting to Veeky Forums. Don't bother with women, not really worth it, work out, read, improve yourself, and enjoy hobbies, learn skills, and love life.

Used by ethnic men living in Western cunts to justify violence against predominantly White(and to a lesser extent good looking asian) women.
Also popular amongst incels and fedoras. Roush,a pakistani rapist from a part of England known for mass rapes commited by Pakistani men is the biggest trp
sort yourself out bro
and marry a rich bitch

trp is mainly focused on self-improvement. fitness, grooming, style, game, social skills

whiny man-children who thought being white automatically entitles them to bang hot women.

But not fixing their shitty output on life and their lack of personality. Its 2 steps away from essentially being /r9k/

Seems to be a mixed bag. Some of it comes from "No More Mr Nice Guy", "Models" and stoicism in general. Reasonable and sensible advice.

The rest is the most bitter, bitchy and weak shit you'll see outside of Veeky Forums.

They don't actually believe in Stoicism, though. They just regurgitate 1-2 sentence quotes from well-known philosophers while ignoring what Stoicism actually is.

The entire point of TRP is "sexual strategy"--i.e., they're improving themselves to get pussy. Stoicism teaches that you should be virtuous for the sake of being virtuous, and something like having more sex--a 'preferred indifferent'--would just be a side effect. Not to mention their idea of sexual strategy is emotional manipulation, which isn't very Stoic at all.

They're people that think being Stoic is about repressing your emotions, and they try to adopt that because they think it makes them attractive to women. It's almost sad, since a lot of them are just angry and would benefit from practicing true Stoicism.

It helped me to get laid

Most of the basic concepts are solid but a lot of the posters are cringe as fuck. Most are larpers or exaggerate their stories.

>muh hb9 gf guyzzz

It's good for studies of female psychology, the af/bb dynamic, discussing declining western family structure, and self improvement. However the constant humble brags get annoying. Apparently everyone there makes 100k per year, 40yo, bangs 18yo sluts without ever giving them attention, and is a top tier lifter. The rest are paki incels.

That said it's one of the most uncucked subreddits, but it's still reddit. They also hijacked the term red pill. Half the talk is hypocritical too, blaming women for being shitty then applauding men for being more shitty.

It's the most cucked subreddit and one of the cringiest ones on the website

I think it's a great documentary.
Gender equality is a very important topic and it is rightfully in the spotlight of our society, as well as other topics. The problem is that we are permanently presented a one-sided opinion in medias (feminism, women are oppressed, patriarchy blah blah blah). This opinion has some truth in it. Yes, misogyny exists. Yes, there is a wage gap and so on. But it also has it breaches (SJW and reddit fags are the living examples of these problems).
The red pill presents the other opinion, the other truth. It puts words on something everyone always wanted to say but never did. It also does it in a good way, by questioning the people and discussing fairly, which is good. Personally, whatever your views are on the topic, it's very important to watch this documentary to see what is the other side that we never see.

this. The redpill is nothing but an oversimplification of solutions to problems. Not saying they're not simple, but TRP OVERsimplifies it.
>dude you will unfuck yourself if you lift
>dude you will unfuck yourself if you dress good
>dude you will unfuck yourself if you follow these PUA bullshit (>not just literally being yourself)
>dude you will unfuck yourself if you say these things at social occasions like an autist
>dude you will unfuck yourself if you do all these things
>your personality and outlook in life? Fuck that shit bro

Don't even remember what it was about tbqh

This is an alt-left raid. Can you please fuck off and at least keep your shilling somewhat Veeky Forums related and go back to making stupid vegan threads?

In class I saw some Indian/paki browsing it. I thought it was about Zionism and other Jewish conspiracies and all that but it's just a forum for Larpers and sexually frustrated Pajeets that want to bang blonde women.

used to be about homies trading field notes for getting pussy, but turned into a toilet filled with /r9k/ transplants and incels looking to take out their teen rage

too bad really

ironically the alt-left is depicted as a bunch of chink and shitskin savages.

really makes you think

It's split 50-50.

Some of it is pretty good advice that most people don't want to admit is true.

And some of it is salty virgin men who use it to feel empowered.

You can tell my the language they use honestly. Once you have enough perspective and life experience, you won't really feel the need to read through anything about relationships online. Although, if you were raised by a single-mom or older sisters, I would recommend reading it a bit.

They are right about a lot of concepts, but they go too far with others.

I have the happiest heterosexual relationship of anyone that I know, and it is because I am aware of many RedPill principles.

I do not apply all of them. There are many things that redpillers get wrong.

>Firstly, they are too bitter.
They see all women as broken creatures and treat them as unworthy of bonding with. This depression seems to permeate all of what they believe. Aggression can be utilized for productive means, but these people overwhelmingly use it to wallow in.

>Secondly, they ignore the effect religion or tradition can have in preserving a woman.
Either of these will have a woman behaving quite proper so long as she was raised in it and not later introduced to it. If you browsed that sub you would assume that the only gals these guys are going after were raised in single mother households.

>Thirdly, they make the crucial error of assuming that you can mess around as a man and still find a quality mate later in life
For anyone serious about starting a family you should begin searching early. If you have not found a good traditional woman by the age of 23 your chances of doing so later are incredibly small and only continue to diminish. The advice they give to men regarding late-game SMV scaling is the equivalent of telling women to ride the cock carrousel. It is disingenuous, misguided, and outright harmful to anyone that wants anything more than just a sexual outlet.
>Despite these flaws the red pill movement is more good than bad

It serves as a starting point of self-improvement for those that don't become addicted to bitterness and anger. It is the first inkling for some that all that they have lived for is false and that they can still change.

reddit literally has a redpill board meaning nothing is more reddit than the redpill, the exact opposite conclusion of the one you came to

TRP sidebar is all true

No shit there's a load of angry men on there

When I first found it I was angry

Now everything is just kinda funny.. the rabbit hole isn't that bad

It's for hive-minded people. Guys who go from "looks doesn't matter and women are perfect" to "all women are the same". Successful people never do group thinking and let other people's experiences define their entire opinion.

Also memorizing exact sentences and overthinking every little social interaction will just make you even less confident. They're embracing the fake confidence meme but it only works on low self-esteem girls and short-term

>memorising exact sentences

That's PUA not the red pill, although I'll admit a lot of people don't get the difference

Do not forget that /r/TRP is still on reddit, thus it is reddit tier content*.

[*meaning that it is shit].

it's armchair psychology/sociology/phylosophy aka total bullshit, something american seem to enjoy a lot

The number of people who misunderstand and misuse Stoicism never ceases to frustrate me, because it's such a good philosophy if you actually follow it.

No, not at all. First and foremost, TRP is saying you need focus on self-improvement and eventually learn to be content with yourself without relying on others. This means not putting pussy on a pedestal and naturally holding your frame under various forms of peer pressure. This definitely improves your personality and outlook on life as you gain confidence naturally. The main difference between TRP and other self-improvement philosophies is that TRP is from a man's sexual perspective, something that is sorely lacking in today's world. Just because their philosophy on life differs from yours does not mean theirs is "shitty" or "lacking".

People who paint everyone who agrees with any aspect of TRP's philosophy (even the non-sexual aspects) as "shitty" and "lacking" are generally shitty people that don't judge people individually but by what group they may or may not be involved in.

People hate red pill because its men putting their own self interest first. Woman can bitch and moan about everything with no blow back, but with guys its more dangerous because we are the sacrificial sex, they need us to be blind and willing to just submit to the status quo.

The thing is a lot of the popular figures of that "movement" are literal shitskins like rooshv. Those places are breeding grounds for actual pakis/poos who are in western countries and are frustrated that they aren't banging the hot blonde girl in their class.

At a glance I think some of the things found within forums like that can be helpful, like advice on keeping well groomed, keeping your body in shape and working on social skills. Some of the things that are said about modern dating and the modern woman are 100% spot on, and if we could have a discussion about it like adults we might be able to fix genders relations, but that's not gonna happen.

Ultimately a lot of guys just end up getting angry and give up because they will never be what some of the people say they need to be to even talk to attractive women.

Completely agree here and also that men are dealing with such contradictions these days. Rape them, don't rape them, don't make a girl feel uncomfortable. Be cocky and confident. There is an ever-increasing ethical wall (that I'm inclined to follow) that erodes the "traditional" practices of dating that seem to be the only way to be successful. It's almost like the only move is to opt out which is why stuff like MGTOW is probably a good approach, although they hate women and have their own fixations.

>wow this is hard, guess I'll quit
Such a rebel. Those sheeple won't even know what hit 'em.

If you're absolutely shit at life, TRP gives actionable advice for improving your career, sex life, social gains, fitness, and other shit. And I have a soft spot in my heart for anything that triggers feminists.

The key is that it isn't a lifelong philosophy like stoicism or catholicism. Once you have your shit mostly together, there isn't much left for you. Staying involved with them after that just means listening to new redpillers complaining about Chad and Stacey forever. Veeky Forums is better if that's all you want because of the memes.

Its not about quitting, although you can do that if you want. Its about informing yourself of potential problems ahead and adjusting your strategy accordingly.

Woman can employ all kinds of methods to keep from being taken advantage of by men, but when we do the same its seen as cowardice and quitting.

The resolution to those contradictions is that the rules don't apply to attractive men. If you're attractive enough, and socially savvy enough to read all the social cues, you can safely ignore a lot of the rules. They're not in place for the stated purpose of preventing all romantic interaction, only for making it so girls can bring the hammer down on uppity betas.

I think the problem is that people in general (but more so women, if you look at stats on consumers) don't appreciate anything anymore. Let's say a hypothetical boyfriend is a great cook, keeps in great shape and has a 6/10 face. Women have been convinced that these things are to be expected, not to be appreciated. They don't appreciate men in the slightest anymore, and always think they deserve more and better.

Even people on here basically accept the idea that to get women, you have to be decently attractive facially, be in good shape, have good charisma, have a bunch of interesting hobbies, be intelligent, be tall. An unending list of things that the modern woman thinks she is OWED, even if she's a plain jane who drinks and watches netflix in her spare time.

Exhibit A: a complete misrepresentation of someone's point followed by sarcastic shaming

At least try to be more original in your shaming or actually try to refute the actual point at hand.

>Thirdly, they make the crucial error of assuming that you can mess around as a man and still find a quality mate later in life
As long as you remain physically attractive why should finding a quality mate be hard before like age 30?

>only for making it so girls can bring the hammer down on uppity betas.

You mean guys they aren't attracted to. That sort of language is just to justify their behavior, its not their fault, its your fault for being unattractive.

Hes pulling shit out of his ass, but really I think men place too much importance in having a happily ever after with one girl. For what purpose? What you really need is total possession of your children and the ability to keep pussy in rotation.

Well keeping it in rotation could be simply solved by just buying prostitutes, but where's the fun in that? I'd honestly rather just not get pussy than to have to pay someone to fake like they're enjoying it. Otherwise you'd have to just run game and be finessing multiple women at once which seems like it could end very bad very quickly if you aren't careful (slashed tires, etc.)

It's good if you use it in a positive way, and bad if you use it in a negative way
It's up to you how to use it

The biggest problem is that you can tell they are not actually slaying pussy like the claim to be.

> I was fucking 2 hb8s when I met an hb9 who I knew wanted my cock

It's like weird fanfiction for their own lives.

The second problem is the language is so lame

>Beta, Alpha, hamster, cock carousel, plates, etc.

No true Alpha male would use that language. In fact no true Alpha male would have any self respect posting there.

Thirdly, it's cult like. If you disagree with anything they say, they downvote you. If you don't like the endorsed content they downvote you.

Endorsed content is bullshit to begin with, and these guys try to sell you shit, like Red Pill t-shirts.

Also they require you to make a lengthy post. Like 10 paragraphs minimum.

Here is what you should take away from TRP:

Be a man. Be confident. Be good looking. Be smart. Don't take shit from people. Embrace your masculinity. Women love these things.

I agree with everything up until the last. Women love your masculinity up until they don't. The threshold for this is different on all women, but increasingly they only like a man who is masculine until it comes to her, then she wants someone who will submit so she can dominate.

t. hole

>Bunch of neckbeard who blame women for their virginity

yes. its justification for being a pussy loser who never gets laid. and they lie about it.

any "mens rights" anything is fucking retarded. men are the rulers of the planet and that will never change. real "alphas" could give an absolute negative fuck about feminism. hell i literally have fucked multiple "feminists" before because i just let them rant about whatever bullshit and half tease them about it but since I don't actually give 2 shits they end up riding my dick.

But never letting her dominate you drives her crazy, in a good way. She wants to chase you. She wants to find you interesting. She doesn't want some dude who is going to bend over backwards for her.

They say don't put pussy on the pedestal but end up writing book-long stories about their social interactions with them. Pretty ironic.
Especially because I know guys who don't put pussy on the pedestral and they literally don't give a shit about them. They either focus on career, play video games or something. They don't even know what the fuck Redpill is

And are they successful with women?

It produces a lot of mediocre losers and has a circlejerk ring of bloggers that don't produce anything useful and are mostly just a new-wave of shitty self-help icons for internet hipsters.

Its philosophy on self-improvement is genuinely awesome, though, and there's a chance it can become something pretty good. I really think every guy deserves to have 'Don't put pussy on a pedestal' beaten into their brains from day one of puberty, it would save a shitload of pain and brooding.

Exactly. It's a great concept that has somehow been turned into a cult/hate group for whiney losers who aren't receiving attention from girls. And they accept the "anger phase" and defend it.

Pic related is one of their most infamous advisors/contributors gaylubeoil. The worship this guy. How could anyone think this is an Alpha male?

It will be significantly harder for an older man to meet a younger woman that is traditional because you be in totally different social settings. 23 Y.O. trad-women don't go to the same places as 30ish Y.O. men.

It's usually older men who try to use stupid tactics in order to pick up women like its some fucking puzzle.

Instead of just having normal interactions they go in and over analyze every aspect of the female mind and interaction with them to justify why they suck with women because in reality no one wants to fuck them.

Im sure it helps the complete social noob with some basic wide spread knowledge thats standard, but they go deep into how to pick up women and its mostly bullshit lol.

When they land women its usually someone that would fuck them if they were just themselves anyway and probably weren't that hot to even begin with.

Lets jut put it this way, people who are good with women don't even know/care what redpill is.

men who listened to what women said and believed it and got burned instead of just watching what women do

It also has a Donald Trump board and a SRS board even though they're all Bernie Sanders voters who are racist on the down low.

HEY HEY HEY

I'm a brown guy and I'd love to beat the shit out of a lefty

That's the point. It's for people not good with women to become good. Often if they actually put in the work they become better than "naturals" because they understand the underlying principles behind female attraction

If they don't care about women why should they care about being successful with them?

it's a sad and hateful worldview for those who think getting shitty one night stands is the end all be all purpose to life. y'all need Jesus.