Rash when Fasting

What the FUCK Veeky Forums why did no one warn me about this.
I've been fasting for a month and now I have a fucking rash on both my armpits and my body. It's itchy as hell and it won't go away no matter what ointment I put on it. How do I stop this? I don't wanna stop fasting as I've been getting lots of compliments with my weight loss, but I don't want to keep scratching my armpits and my body in public because it's extremely itchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJUkhI3CA_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have scurvy you dumb shit.
Eat some citrus.

No I don't
kys

>current year
>getting scurvy

get some vitamin d holy shit

Just press w gangplank because I too think you have scurvy

You taking more iodine?

quite impressive to get scurvy in 2017 OP, at what age did your parents know you were autistic?

It happens to some. Tends to go away with the ingestion of carbs.

Don't know what to tell you, dude. Cycling your fasting is pretty much the only current solution other than antibiotics.
Slow down the weight loss and it should clear up.
I got it bad in my armpits about 6 weeks into keto. Couldn't be fucked with it so upped my carb intake to about 100g and it went away in a few days.

>rashes while fasting
>no one told you about this

Then you obviously didn't research your shit because rashes are a re-feed signal preceded by persistent itching.

Dose up on an antihistamine and re-feed for a week eating heavy on the produce

>antibiotics
people like you are the reason there's superbugs like MRSA.

No one asked you, faggot.

>suggesting an antibiotic for a condition caused by micronutrient and mineral depletion.

Are you literally this fucking retarded?

I said that it would work not that they should use it. Learn to read.

>condition caused by micronutrient and mineral depletion.

You don't know that. The mechanism of this rash is not yet understood other than it correlates with ketosis and often rapid weight loss.
Some think it's a toxin issue, some an acetate issue.
It is not scurvy.

Underrated post

>REEE NEVER TAKE ANTIBIOTICS ITS DANGEROUS

Antivaxxer too?

>Some think it's a toxin issue, some an acetate issue.
Still not what antibiotics are for.

Antibiotic creams have been used to treat the rash successfully so it's a component of the rash.
Doctor's will prescribe them but it's heavy handed for something that has been shown to clear up in 100% of cases just by reintroducing more carbs to the diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJUkhI3CA_8

Lmao.

>'My personal theory is that you need more bile'
>'You can buy it here'

that fucking picture

You are malnutritioned you genius. Did you fast without taking supplements?

The cure for that is fasting

No you dumbass, it's because fucking Aussies and everyone else who raise cattle pump millions of pounds of antibiotics into cattle, and then when you contact the meat you get a resistant germ that shares it's resistant bacterial genes with every other bacteria in the area through plasmids

A month of fast? Sounds bullshit to me. In any case any reserves your body had of vitamins and minerals is now severely depleted. Time to start eating again bucko.

He is right. You are the idiot here.

Antibiotics only help if the rash is caused by bacteria.

The more likely explaination here is that the rash is cause by malnutrition.

He also did not say "never take antibiotics, they are dangerous", he said "do not take antibiotics when not you don't need to". Because he is completely right in pointing out, that we get multi resistant bacteria because of people abusing antibiotics.

tl;dr
faggots like you are the reason our antibiotics don't work for people who really need them

>plasmids

Holy shit, Aussie beef lets you shoot bees out of your hands!?

>toxins

This is simply not true.

I didn't tell anyone to take antibiotics though.

Yeah, you only used a strawman and implied that perfectly sensible advice was wrong.

Well I've needed antibiotics loads of times in my life and I still haven't contracted MRSA so...

This is why you don't do dumb weird shit you read on the internet. Eat 3 balanced meals a day like a normal person and lose 1lb/week

scurvvy

now stop starving yourself like an insecure little teenage girl and make gains the right way

You are really dumb as shit.

It has nothing to do with YOU getting MRSA. The antibiotics leave your body and then create resistances in bacterial populations. The reason we have MRSA and the like is because overuse of antibiotics.

Do not use antibiotics when you don't need them.

I'm all for fasting but you NEED to keep taking your daily vitamins user.

lmao