Dealing with being ugly

How do you guys cope with being unattractive with all the good-looking men out there?

By lifting heavy ass weight to compensate

pic unrelated

By not being a faggot who crawls into a hole every time things don't go his way.

Isn't that guy a chinlet?

I try to stay home most of the time. Mom keeps saying how good looking I am but I think she's lying.

never had to deal with that.
still a neet though. but on the rare occasions I'm social I get laid.

nah she's just tryina fugg

I have a good looking face ( genetics ) and a good looking body ( Lifting / Diet).

But I'm 5'7, so that just ruins everything.

I have been rejected by women who then went onto date guys with skinny-fat bodies, who were less facially attractive, but who were 6'0+.

You compensate by acting as if you were handsome. It puts the confusion in women's mind and they just get wet as a defense mechanism
t. knower

Uhh not ugly but I have social anxiety so basically the same problem, I deal with it by snorting a whole lotta adderall and getting really drunk and then things kind of just work out for me

Confidence, skin care routine for skin gains (reply if you want details), good haircut for facial shape, do excercises I learnt from an orthodontist video on youtube which actively changes your face structure (more pronounced jaw), better posture. I've seen ugly as fuck guys fuck hot as fuck girls. Its not all looks. We will make it Veeky Forums

Learn the pickup game
Get advice on your appearance
Learn to deal with anxiety.

I hate the way I look, but everytime I say something about it to anyone they tell me I'm not ugly... I can't tell if they're lying or not.

Skincare is a way broader topic than most people think. Every morning I wake up and wash my face with warm water and apply a light moisturiser, in the evening I will either do the OCM (google oil cleaning method) or use my cleanser and then apply benzoyl peroxide to the appropriate areas(not sure which products will contain this in your country) which basically kills bacteria in pimples, if you have issues with blackheads on your nose/face you should get a bca chemical exfoliant to apply in the day. Other products you can consider getting are witch hazel, clay masks and ANTI-PORE BLACK HEAD CLEAR KIT by CNP cosmetics check /r/skincareaddiction if you want to find more info.

Drinking lightly is good for social sittuations other then that advice is to look people in the eye when they are talking, read more current events and other normie topics to have things to talk about

Wait, this isn't the american psycho pasta...

I've already come to terms with the fact that I will be alone for the rest of my life. It no longer upsets or angers me. I've decided to instead dedicate my life to the Alt-Right.

I have seborrheoic dermatitis. Anything for that?

By having copes. Heres a few I see here everyday:
>the gymcelcope
>the looksmax cope
>the fashionmax cope
>the looks don't matter cope/personality cope
>the money/status cope
>the women are shit anyways cope
Deep down I know the importance of FACE HEIGHT FRAME, but I still delude myself with gymcelling. I get depressed otherwise desu.

It might be better if you just kys yourself.

obvious false flag, fuck off

ketoconazole, dont scratch

I use bifonazole on the body/face rushes and a ketokonazole shampoo for the dandruff. Use them daily for a month, then stop before you develop a resistance. I see the result after a few day, especially on the rushes, but you want to keep using them to prevent a come back. Use a face/body moisturizer, going full aggression on the skin will simply make your body produce even more sebum

What's the best way to know how ugly you are?

Has a pretty girl ever asked you out without knowing you? If no, then no.

Right is fugly
Left is just ugly

But what if the good looking men also lift heavy ass weight?

Never happened because
>Sweden
But every time I ask a pretty stranger for her # I get it.

sweden here aswell, some milf randomly walked up to me at the bus station and wanted my number

had gf at the time tho, regret not giving it now

A 40+ year old girl once walked up to me and said I was beautiful.

gymcel is cope only for ugly people

This. People, even here where you would expect at least some self-awareness, constantly overrate themselves. If you rate yourself a 6, think again.
If you are an 8, you know.

You are over-rating your own face.

Surely you can get facial surgeries user?

Being ugly is outside of my control; I can't change my face outside of getting plastic surgery (which I couldn't afford right now even if I wanted to). So why should it bother me?

I don't have natural good looks. That's fine. But there are plenty of other things I do have--internal things that I've cultivated myself, such as discipline and a drive to improve myself. I think a lot of Veeky Forums can identify with that.

I focus on what I can change about myself, and I work towards that change aggressively.

Get big so people are intimidated at least and you can get girls with muscle fetish.

Start earning six figures and get a ride and wardrobe to match. Money and status>(looks+height+muscles+confidence)

Yes, great. So now you have this bitch who is with you because of your money. yey so great

to me it was one week on tinder no matches

I tend to try to forger about women. Its hard as shit.

I don't cope with anything because the only place where looks matter this much is Veeky Forums, I don't expect NEETs with 0 life experience to comprehend that, though.

Advice for any passerby's: get the fuck off of this board as soon as you humanely can and never look back. I know for a fact that people here think they're just memeing when they make these kinds of threads, but what they are oblivious to is that the bullshit they post infiltrates their subconscious without them knowing it. You start to believe the shit that's posted here and it fucks you up, regardless of whether you want to believe it or not, it WILL mould your way of thinking.

Unless you have god tier self control and only come here for the CBT's and other informative threads, literally close the tab and never come back.

Are you implying that face isn't at least 80% of human attraction?

People make millions off of their physique alone, but somehow the appearance doesnt matter

Ok bud

you need to take care of your looks. there's certainly something you can fix or at least hide. For example, I am bald. Started losing hair at 17, and been buzzing it since 20. That's 1 unattractive trait and the 2nd one is that I have misshapen head. So, objectively ugly. But that doesn't stop me from
>taking care of my fitness
gym+boxing
>taking care of my skin especially face
there are creams and gels you can use to keep your face and skin clean,
>smell nice
invest in a bit more expensive shower gel, buy a nice perfume
>take care of facial hair
beard doesn't necessary work. Think and decide what's best for you
>take care of your nails and teeth
it's a little thing but people notice
>care of your clothes
doesn't have to be expensive or Veeky Forums. just nice, fitting clothes, not some childish shit unless you have to (batman t-shirts etc.)

that's how I cope(d). this won't make you beautiful or attractive to girls or whatever. it will make you feel good and confident (at least more than now) and that will bring some good things. take care of yourself first, the rest will come. If gf is what you want, well I have one and I am perfectly happy. and ugly as sin.

>HEIGHT
WHY AM I NOT 6'4 WHY

I agree that this place is toxic but Veeky Forums helps me on my journey to self improvement even if the main fuel of this journey is self hate.
Once I'm happy with myself I'll stop coming here (probably never desu).

I gave up on women and got used to how I look. I can't say I'm really happy but at least it doesn't bother me and depression doesn't stroke anymore.

Veeky Forums made me the alpha i am today
fuck you

Op here. The main issue is that I'm really fucking skinny and look like a kid as a result. I'm 5'9, which is truth be told a short stature nowadays, and weigh 55kg. I have 5.5 inch wrists, have a narrow ovale face, and I always buzz my head because long hair gets me taken for a woman. It's fucking hell.

I don't because I'm gorgeous. I'm mostly attracted to my own race and in literally a 9/10 by our standards.

ouch, im overweight, my tinder bio was something autistic and i had a shirtless pic of me (124kg, 5.11')
i got a few, most where just ugs or bots but i got 1 decent chick. too beta to msg her tho fbm

kek, was thinking the same thing

>Veeky Forums helped me understand that women are generally scumbags
>when my first gf cheated on me and lied about it I was able to break up with her without my heart being broken, because I slightly expected infidelity

This board is good for some things.

Why wouod they do that? Theyre already good looking. Why exert extra effort.

charm and charisma

>Ugly guy trying to be charismatic
It's called a clown

fuck off nazi scum

>creep
ftfy

This...

What could you tell me about those jaw exercises?

This
Veeky Forums became a bunch of closet-faggots collecting pictures of hot guys and crying in their mom's basement about how they cant be models.
these guys are rotten to the core and would be better off dead honestly instead of just trying to bring everyone else down to their own level of autism

By being confident without faking it and doing the best you can without depending on the results.

How do I become confident?

By taking some xanax and amphetamine.

Fake it till you make it baby

Statham is homosexual and that woman is his beard.

How do I fake it?
Doesn't that cause balding?

It's because she is wearing heels. She is 5'9 he is 5'10.5, barefoot.

a whole lot of elliot rodger tier miscers came to Veeky Forums and considerably lowered the post quality

Cocaine. You'll feel like you can anything, literally. When you realize it's only your attitude that matters you'll be fine.

Veeky Forums talked about this shit before misc. You guys wasn't here 6 years ago.

Yeah but it's become so much more prominent

It's a long journey but in the end you need to reach the point where a women rejects you or something bad happens you just move on without taking it personally or letting you affect in any way because a date shouldnt be a favor by her but somethng you both enjoy. Ironically, women need to feel that you aren't extremely important for them and you do just fine with your life even without her

Models by Mark Manson is the only decent book in this subject

No one talked about his height lmao get off this board

>No one talked about his height lmao get off this board
He implied that the guy was confident by being with a taller chick. That's how I read it at leasat.

You need to leave this board for a bit and go out if you see a guy with a Victoria Secret model and the first thing you think about is the guy's height

You're leaving out the context on purpose.

This thread's about attractiveness, I took it as "the guy isn't that attractive but the woman is", not necessarily height-related

date an asian. 5'7 is their 6'0.

As ugly non poor men have always done, I focus on my education.

Not working out just yet, hu?

Of course I work out, mens sana un corpore sano. But being Veeky Forums does not "cure" an ugly face.

>Like, learn PUA maaan! Don't be afraid to approach girls! Be confident! Just be yourself! Harassing 50 different girls at a single bar in one night is how human interactions are supposed to go, this is perfectly normal human behavior, don't listen to these autists man! just be yourself!

Said increasingly nervous coping fuck for the 100th time.

Seriously though, why do come here if these are all just lies? Are you doing some PSA? Don't you have anything better to do with your life? Or is there something in the back of your subconscious that is telling you we are right?

the only one ITT who knows what's up.

you needn't be ugly for it to work though, you have to be at least somewhat attractive.

That's their way of saying 'quit being a sad sack'.

I never look at mirrors, whenever someone compliments me I change the subject real quick, and I try to lose as much weight as possible to compensate for my ugly face. Currently on day 6 of a two week fast. Pic related, me. Please don't call me ugly or fat, I already know I am.

Thankfully, I'm atleast decently attractive. I have a string jaw, think neck, and solid facial proportions. Only issue is I have sleepy eyes.

Still good enough for girls to offhandedly refer to me as being handsome/ hot.

why dont you finally kill yourself you spend so much time talking about how there is no hope anyway.
just do it fag. the user you replied to didnt say a word about pua

>wallow in self pity and lurk on fit but not actually go to the gym

t. mr skellington

I didn't say there is no hope just that I am absolutely tired of people spreading lies. Looks matter, it is a simple fact, they matter a lot. Instead of being aware of this and trying to improve yourself in this regard, and you can definitely do it, to an extent at least (this is why Veeky Forums is for), people waste time deluding themselves with comfortable lies. Like a poor person saying to himself 'money doesn't matter'... yeah sure it doesn't. Instead of trying to make more money (to the best of your ability) some choose to delude themselves with comfortable lies.

Not trying to depress anyone, quite the opposite; take it as motivation and start taking care more seriously about your looks. I'm not being the fag here, I'm not the one denying the truth that is staring everybody in the face.

And everyone who denies the importance of looks ends up bringing PUA and game and other internet memes so I pre-empted.

>the way the ugly dried-up roastie looks at him as if she's any better

Most moms think their sons look good. She's being honest.

I dunno if I'd call you ugly... you just look like you're about halfway through puberty. Like, awkward, but not "ew", yknow?

This is bait to make people insecure

no one said looks didnt matter. youre literally arguing with a strawman and even feel smart for doing so

Why are you just asking men specifically?