ITT: Cancer

Probably doesn't get worse than this shit. I've seen it cropping up on my newsfeed for the past couple of weeks and I've wanted to blow my brains out each time.

Stop going on Facebook and you'll stop getting upset.

/thread

Yeah you're probably right

Literally no one cares but (you)

Then gtfo of this thread

>OMG, someone made a humourous video and I'm such an autistic piece of shit I have to take it literally.

For a second I thought the wine bottle was a dildo. Like it was a Dick sucking training machine. Sucking Dick while lifting.

This was my first thought from the thumbnail too

Mew except a chincel potato on the upper right

Every time I see the "wine mom" shit I want to neck myself
Very very degenerate!

No, it's progressive. Come on, it's 2017. Get with the program already.

>increases time under tension while sipping
>helps control proper breathing in controlled intervals
>gets that bicep pump
>enforces proper lifting as to not spill

Why so autistic user? U mad cause you can't do this exercise as well as a female?

I've been lifting for more than 3 years now you stupid roach. These videos are trash and so are you. gtfo if you don't like this thread. it's for me and people who agree with me. Leave if you don't like it

Lifting for 3 years to still be such a little fucking bitch mentally lmao

Get out of my thread. You're an idiot milktoast neckbeard who probably doesn't even lift LOL

why don't you just hide the group that this video is from user?

? I don't follow it. My friend does and she shared it

I unfollowed every person on facebook now my newsfeed just says "do you want to add some friends to get started?" and I don't have to worry about this anymore

yeah that's because you're a friendless autist

jokes on you i haven't opened my FB account in 5 years

>LOL

yeah that's because you may as well open a blank tab and stare at nothing you moron. You don't have any friends

Yeah rage more you chode-gargler

Chill out man, it's an anonymous Angolan brick laying aficionado board, no thread is (you)rs

It's ok user, there are people out there who like stuff you don't like and that's fine. Get on with your life, so bring bitter.

Here, why don't you go have some candy or pizza too calm you down.

You know what, I'm sorry guys. I've had a trying day and thought I would vent here. My apologies for my boorish behaviour.