How do you treat an extremly severe case of oneitis?

How do you treat an extremly severe case of oneitis?
Its been 5 years now...

Build up the courage to talk to her and confess your feelings. If she rejects you, you can move on with life with a clear mind.

rape and murder her

She rejected me twice and I still think about her.

see

Ive been with her 5 years ago but she broke up with me. I cant and dont want to talk to her anymore.
The problem is that rationally ive gotten over her, i realize that it would never work even if we somehow got together again, but emotionally ive never gotten over her. I know the most common advice is to go and meet new girls or smth similar, but whenever i meet a new girl i think that she will never be as good as she was 5 years ago.

Not me

I believe that it's not people who are special but rather what's between them. You probably don't have a relationship, user.

I'm not saying it's a great idea to drop any contact with her completely but limiting how much you think about her and see her on FB/Instagram/in real life may be very beneficial.

Whether you developed such a huge crush on her because you want to be the best for her and are frustrated she doesn't feel the same way so you keep waiting for her to come around or simply because she seems perfect to you doesn't change the fact that, as I stated earlier, you don't have a romantic relationship. If you did you wouldn't use the term 'oneitis' to describe how you feel.

I'm a kissless virgin at the age of 29 years old. Trust me when I say I know how you feel.

>had a dream about my oneitis again
>she wanted to talk to me
>didn't let her
>she sent me a long letter in the detailing everything wrong with me and why she could never love me
>later in the dream beat her to death with a hammer
>woke up feeling very sad but had an erection
what means

Fuck sluts, might take a few, filthier the better, do some disgusting shit.

get a dad

these problems all stem from a lack of father figure, if you were 13 and told your father that you couldn't stop thinking about a girl who rejected you he'd tell you that it happens, to move on, and pick up activities or hobbies to distract yourself in the meantime

the fact that some 20 year old can't figure this out on his own screams just how pathetic kids are nowadays, jesus christ

I stalked my oneitis's fb and know where she works.

How do I go about this Veeky Forums? I don't want to obsess over her for 5 years like a sad cunt, but at the same time I haven't reached my potential as a lifter and it'd be weird to ask her out at her job.

I have no idea what that means but holy fuck kek

Fucked ~80 girls. Still thinking about her.

>disguise yourself as a delivery man
>walk into her office
>tell her "I've got a package for you!"
>whip out your massive dong

>office
She works at a fucking McDonald's mate

>whip out your McDong

go in and get me two mcdoubles and one mcchicken

First, realize that love is a choice. Yes, being "in love" is a feeling, but love is a choice. About as much of a choice as lifting is. Just as you choose to go to the gym multiple times a week, or count your cals/macros every day, you choose to love someone. Sometimes you don't even do it consciously, but you do it. Regularly. Think back to every time you weren't feeling "passionate" love, but you stayed with her because of this, that, or the other; that was you making the choice to love.

Now, what you can do is make the choice not to love her in that way. Just like the choice to love, this isn't something you can just do once and be done with it. No, you need to make this decision every fucking day. Whenever you so much as think about her, make the decision that you no longer love her.

All that being said, you can't force yourself not to have romantic feelings for someone. But it isn't the feelings themselves that are causing you distress; it's how you're reacting to those feelings. Just accept them as a passing thought, no more significant than an observation about the weather. Don't let yourself fall into self-pity or lose sleep over her.

chekd

This has absolutely nothing to do with fitness.
Why the FUCK is it still up and not been deleted by the mods?

Ignore the fuck out of her. She's dead to you now,
and completely invisible. Women only have power over men when
they command their attention. Cutting off contact and paying
zero attention to her is the best you can do.
You'll drive her batshit, and suddenly she'll be thinking about you
all the fucking time. Don't think about that bitch at all.

What the fuck is up with all you fucking incels. Every other thread is
>how to cope with oneitis
>does PUA work
>how to cope with being a manlet
>how to deal with an ugly face
>how to get """""""redpilled""""""

Post on fucking r9k if you want this shit, not here.

They don't have the responsibility that comes with bettering their lives, so the try to ruin it for us.

I can't make my life better because I will always be fucking 5'10

>tfw still jerk it to nudes and memories of my ex gf on occasion even though it's been 2 years and I have a new partner now
You never forget about the one that got away.
Just give it up.

kys faggot

Stop using that word like a pathetic loser and just move on with your life already

Kekd