Tfw 149 cm and 43 kg

tfw 149 cm and 43 kg
tfw no boobs/butt
how do I fix this Veeky Forums my bf wants me to have boobs but he doesn't want me to gain weight ;-;
Any effective exercise or diet for this?
Natural and organic pls ._.

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he doesnt want you

implants

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

But am scared of needles ;-;

He does, that's why he wants me to improve :/

B-but user I just want to make my bf happy ._.

you are sleeping during it senpai

He'll be disappointed if he found out they are fake ._.

Squat for butt and nice legs.
Silicon for tits.

There is no other way, don't fool yourself.

Start taking it up the ass he'll forget your small tits

don't be a retard and mutilate yourself for boobs, you must be probably 16 if your bf is retarded enough that he thinks that you can just grow boobs

if you are lucky you'll grow some from 16 to 18. if you are unlucky just play up your strengths and get a big ass on the gym, you are 16 so you'll probably cheat on your bf or he will cheat on you on the next few weeks or months, so don't worry about inverting too much to that relationship, it's not going anywhere

What's going to happen is you are going to try a few things, not stick with any of them and give up, and he's going to break up with you citing your lack of commitment to improving yourself as the reason why.

Start hanging around other guys who are into petite girls to make him jealous instead.

Thank you user but I'm soon 19 :c

I've been doing squats for 4 months now and it doesn't do anything on my butt, but my thighs did become lean tho

Having small tits feels less feminine ;-;

Why do you type like a complete moron and keep using emojis at the end of your sentences, gosh just kys.

if you are going out with guys that think you can grow boobs at 19 you have bigger problems than how big your boobs are...

anyway just embrace your small-boobed destiny, become a braphog and improve your taste in men. good luck

Jesus christ stop using those fucking emojies, kys whore

Post pics

Point your mongoloid boyfriend to this thread. Make him read my post:

Listen you fucking retard, you can't just grow boobs. If you want tits and ass you need FATTY MASS.

Your GF is also at the low end of the BMI scale and could gain quite a bit of weight while being well within the healthy range.

Squats for butt, leave bf to find someone who loves flat chest.

>I've been doing squats for 4 months now and it doesn't do anything on my butt,
that's because you have to eat more and gain actual muscle, braphogs are not made from air, you have to put the work on but also the materials

As long as there's something to grope, he'll be satisfied anyway

What kind of diet should I do user? Pls be cheap

- go here tdeecalculator.net/ calculate your daily calories

- use a food tracker and eat +500 cal above that

- make sure to eat enough protein and vegetables

and the most important thing is keep track of your progress, the number above is just orientative and not important, keep track of your weight at least every week and if you are gaining too much weight reduce the number, if you are not gaining enough increase the number, it's easy

also keep track of your body, mirrors are unreliable so take pics or measure yourself

do other meme exercises for your ass, like hip thrusts or romanian deadlifts, do some cardio for general health and energy, but that may mean that you have to eat more

Did he actually say he wants you to have bigger tits. He sounds like an asshole.
Just date a Nice Guy like me lovely lady.

also i just thought that if you were retarded enough to think you could grow your boobs i'll mention this and try to make it clear

if you weight yourself today and tomorrow and "lost" or "gained" 1kg that doesn't mean shit, that just means you are more dehydrated or you took too much salt, when tracking weight only long term trends matter, not small fluctuations. so even if you weight yourself every day what matters is if this week you are fluctuating around 43-44, and next week you are consistently more often above 44 and closing to 45 that means you have gained weight and you are on the good track, if next week you are still around 43-44 you should eat more

Thank you so much user! I hope it's effective so I'll see the changes in my body before this year ends
Pls be good 2017

keep track of everything and be sure of what you want, a big ass is great but some grills like to play the slender game instead, depends on you and how you want to dress and look like

anyway it's not like you'll get a big ass from one day to the other, it will take a lot of work

No, he doesn't want YOU. He wants a vision of a fictitious woman that exists in his imagination, and he wants you to change to conform to that. He wants that other woman, not you. If he really wanted you, he'd choose to love you for who you are, AS YOU ARE. Beucause that is who you really are. If he cannot love you as you really are, then he cannot love you, not truly. Let me find his imaginary woman (which he won't). After a number of years, he'll learn that true love is only achieved when you learn to love people as they are, "imperfections" and all. He hasn't realized any of this yet. He's a young fellow, but he's not a man.

other anons will say this is fedora-tier shit but ur actually right user

Holy shit stop ruining a relationship you virgin sperg

Just because he wants his gf to be the best version of herself doesnt mean that he doesnt love her.

>Holy shit stop ruining a relationship you virgin sperg

I'm an oldfag who's loved a lot. Took me a long time to learn that relationships never work if you try to force a square peg into a circular hole. You can try, but it takes a certain level of disrespect for the other party to try to force them to conform to your idea of a perfect woman. You're chasing a phantasm, not real love. You can't have real love if you don't have authentic respect for the other person. OP's boyfriend doesn't seem to have authentic respect for her. She's at least partially a doll to modify and dress up for his pleasure. That's not an adult, deep relationship. it's not love at its best.

>43 kg
Must be so much fun throwing your around.

that's not the point, there's nothing wrong with trying to push your gf to improve herself, the problem with OP is that she is going out with a 70 IQ retard that thinks you can make boobs grow after 18

>thinks you can make boobs grow after 18
You can though, he just has to make her pregnant.

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

Are you Asian?

Gain some fat OP, low amounts of fat look very sexy on a girl.

Lift heavy ass weights for the butt,squats, hip thrusts,maybe some machines to isolate some angles of the glutes, and don't forget the calves.

For the boobs there's not much to do.If your lucky , the little fat you gain will be stored in there.

Also
>mfw thinking about you hurting

OP, you're a normal weight for your height. You're not even 5 feet for god's sake. I don't know why he would have started dating you if he doesn't like petite girls. You're at a normal BMI, and a good weight for your height. Your breasts will not get any bigger, though your butt may. My advice would be to calculate your TDEE and eat maintenance calories, get 70-95g protein and lift weights. Eating a large caloric surplus will just make you fat. Whatever excercise routine you choose, make sure it involves squats (learn how to do them properly) I recommend Stronglifts 5x5, but feel free to do whatever so long as you squat heavy.

>Eating a large caloric surplus will just make you fat.
she will not get fat from one day to the next if she keeps track of her weight, and some mass in the right places may make her look great in a short span of time. she can lose weight later, and if she's lucky and gains muscle properly she may look leaner at a higher weight than now

I'm only mentioning it because she is extremely small, and I imagine her TDEE is less than 1600. Conventional wisdom calls for 500 cal surplus. Which my be fine when 500 is only 15%-25% of your TDEE. But 500 for her may easily be 33%. Studies show LBM gain is not incredibly different on a 160 cal surplus; which I think is preferable as the fat gain is less than 1/6 as the 500 cal surplus, and the LBM gain is more 3/4 as the 500 surplus. I doubt she could gain any significant chest fat, and the butt she wants would be a faintly lean muscular butt. Just my .02, in then end OP should do what she wants.

>bf

FUCK YOU

>that's not the point, there's nothing wrong with trying to push your gf to improve herself

There is improving oneself and then there is changing oneself to satisfy another party's desires.

The former makes her an inherently better person, e.g. healthier, happier, more productive, more virtuous, more disciplined, etc. These are things that SHE directly benefits from.

The latter doesn't do any of that. It's just treating her like a sex doll with parts that can be swapped out so that her boyfriend can get a harder dick. She doesn't directly benefit, he does. The only thing she wins is his continued affection for her body, because it's understood that her soul and personality are not sufficient to maintain his attention.

Don't elevate her boyfriend's efforts as an exercise in "improvement". He's not improving her as a person. It's only raising her value as a sex object in the eyes of one man. It's for his direct benefit, and no one else's. What's her indirect benefit? That he won't leave her for another woman. I fail to see the dignity or respect in any of this.