Redpill me on OTTERMODE

What do normies/women/you think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrn1i-mLL9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ottermode is what normies/women think "built" is. It is the bare minimum you need to put into your body to have "made it" with them.

Yeah normies confuse muscle definition with muscle mass. So you can lift babby weight but have really low BF% and people will think you're built as long as they can see the muscles.

it's a pretty healthy build for a male and it looks good without clothes and is easy to upkeep. If you lift for health / women reasons I see little point in going further

I view otter mode as actually being quite skinny. I'd say its healthier to not be otter mode, but I guess it comes down to personal definitions.

Personally i think it's the most faggy mode out there. It's a mixture of vanity and complete lack of actual strength.

Nah, low bf% on males is healthy, unless you go completely overboard but you pretty much only do if you're roiding and aiming for it, or a professional marathon runner

whatever mode these guys are I want to be that

youtu.be/lrn1i-mLL9M

Rock climber mode is objectively the best. A bit above ottermode but not looking like a gymtard

Mirin hair

The best kind of mode if you like european tailored suits.

what does ottermode on a gril look like?

Know a dude who works at Starbucks (yep, that USA GOLDMINE), and he has the nu-male beard and a really bad haircut. He is 5' 11".

Got himself a girlie who is 6' 1". I took him to my gym for a demo run. Nigga could barely bench 95 lbs.

>you can see all his definition; diet, skinny.

If you care what other people think about your body, be ottermode. It appeals to the widest possible range of people.

Whatever you do, don't be fat.

Currently eating about 500 kcal deficit with about 120 grams of protein a day, will this get me ottermode eventually?

Lifting six days a week, PPL.

It's pretty fucking vanity. I'm ottermode and I do 60-65kg bench and squats for reps. I can do a bit better at bodyweight with 10kg added weight pullups, where I can do about 8. It's not an impressive build in the slightest lacking quite heavily in strength, but it's really low upkeep, looks okay and gets okay amounts of mires. Normies think it's great, but in the gym it's incredibly unimpressive.

Looks like it's the best mode for either gender then

This. Low BF% and arms are you're on your way to pussyville unless you're ugly or autistic (but even ugly autistic people get laid).

whats your diet?

The upper-limit of Ottermode is what I hope to achieve. I don't mind lifting for exercise, but I wouldn't say I enjoy it. Ottermode looks good and isn't hard to maintain.

I wish I could rock climb, the aesthetics are amazing

big arms + big forearms + lean = women orgasming just looking at you

do it at least sometimes
even if it wont be your main activity its extremely fun and challenging both mentally and physically

if one manages to make it his main activity you get cool, useful pulling strength and attractive body - big back, forearms, calves, neck - most attractive muscles for chads

t. fatass

Are you me?
Can bench 75kg 3 reps
Can do weighted pullups with 10 kg 7 reps
Im 186cm and 72kg
This is my progress pic after 1 year lifting

Fuck this is elite/fit/

Where else would it get you to?

How do I achieve Ottermode without my ribcage showing?

Keep your bodyfat around 12%.

I dunno, but I've been doing this shit for a month and I feel more skinnyfat than ever. Like, my weight isn't going down super quickly (maybe a pound a week), and my lifts aren't really progressing either, so it's just some purgatory hell that keeps me looking like shit.

do cardio for strength not weight loss

I recommend hill sprints if your knees arent shit.

this looks like a girl that would take 1L of cum

Stick with it fit brah. It's a long journey. I'm with you. We all gonna make it.