How does one get the courage to go to the gym for the first time?

how does one get the courage to go to the gym for the first time?
I just lurked around autistically outside my local gym with the intention of enquiring but chickened out and left

haha rekt noob gg no gains 4 u

enjoy the manboobs

please dont insult me

Dont go alone

Hire a personal trainer.

none of my friends are interested in lifting
I really dont like this idea

I found a cardio machine in the corner i could use without anyone really noticing me, so i could get used to the place and the people before actually using the weights

how does that picture work?

This is a good idea
Thanks

You don't. I'm already there bullying people for the pussy weight and useless exercises they do.

>tough day at university
>driving home
>pass by a gym
>decide on a whim to start lifting
>drive in and sign up
>been going ever since
wew lad

>drive in and sign up
you drove your car through the doors and into the gym?

no time to lose, gains awaited

Know what you're going to do before you step your foot in the gym, and have some what of an idea of how good form looks on the exercises you're going to do. Than just work your way up to find out how heavy you can go and start from there.

Sign up for a 24/7 gym and only go at night until you've gained enough practice and routine that you look like you know what you're doing.

>Gets suggestions
>Rejects everything

Seriously, you want to get fit or not? All you have to do is realize that no one in the gym gives a fuck what you're doing so long as you don't get in the way of anyone else.

A PT is really helpful for a total noob because they can show you exactly how to do these exercises. When you know what you're doing, you can just go to the gym at a low traffic time and have plenty of space to do whatever.

The "courage" part comes when you realize getting fit is far more important to you than whatever you think a bunch of strangers are going to do. (Hint, nothing.).

Get a personal trainer. You probably don't know what exercises to do and how. Also he will control you until you can do it yourself.

It sure is summer around here when Veeky Forums is seriously recommending PT's.
90% of them know less than your average fatass virgin who read the sticky. Sure there exist some great ones but not at your random gym. It takes like a week to get the certificate.

>p-please don't insult me
user you need to drop that beta attitude, tell people to fuck off and not give a shit what others think

Walk in and do it you fuck.

What's your issue? Fucking soccer mom's go in and sign up, but your too afraid?

I did this. Then I went in at daytime and found it the place is crowded as fuck and the air sucks. So now I still go in at night or early in the morning despite being one of the biggest guys in the gym.

you just enter

what are you scared of?

I'm only one step above this guy, I can get in the gym but I have a tough time getting to the squatrack to do my SS.

It's always being used by some yelling dude with big muscles.