YOU THERE, yes, YOU, on the verge of binge eating

YOU THERE, yes, YOU, on the verge of binge eating

GRAB the fat on your belly. GRAB the fat on your lovehandles. DIG your fingers through your fat and into your ab muscles - feel your destiny BEGGING to be FULFILLED

THINK about how you will feel after the binge - YOU WANT ABS MORE THAN YOU WANT THAT SHITTY FOOD

Losing weight is HARD. Being fat is HARDER. PICK your hard and STICK WITH IT

Would you rather have had that burger 2 months ago or shredded abs right now? Just a few more short months and you'll have girls LICKING the contours of your ROCK HARD ABS.

Being lean isn't a fantasy, it is a REALITY you want more than ANYTHING IN THE WORLD - all you have to do is NOT BINGE. That is literally IT.

ENOUGH pussyfooting around ruining your progress with weekly binges. It's time to SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN and DEDICATE YOURSELF ONCE AND FOR ALL

Nobody will EVER love you if you are FAT.

>We are ALL gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdOuqokcm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

am I watching a commercial

But user, I have been having weekly binges and I still have ROCK HARD ABS. Care to explain?

Getting closer every day! My belly and face are leaner than ever.

but I'm average with arms that's been good enough so far

Yeah what are you cycling? I need it for uh research

>thought it was a girl first
>popped a massive boner
n-no homo

You are watching me and my gf taking a shower

okay

recommend some fit AB girl to fap for, preferable in hd, I want abs and sweet pussy

I'd rather see pics of that landwhale you call a girlfriend ye scurvy dog

>average
>good enough

Being lean is legitimately better than food

I'm trying to bulk and you're making it difficult

Yeah, no homo...

These threads are weird to read as a bulk/cut cycler since it's no longer difficult to lose weight after 3 previous cuts.

>just a few more short months
You sure about that? For most of the people I see here, not even close

Reminder that both of those people are men and you are probably a closet homo

But I'm already underweight. Where the fuck are the ABS I was promised?

Thx for the motivation OP

can't show what you don't have user. go train your core.

>that webm
wtf I'm gay now?!

no homo

Any good, tried, tested and not spine-damaging bodyweight exercises that aren't boring as fuck planks?

Just listen to a podcast or something while you're doing it. If you think it's boring compared to anything else it's probably because you're a weakling and start shaking violently after 2 seconds.

Whenever this gets posted people ALWAYS forget that

THIS GUY IS NOT NATTY

You can train like dogshit and eat like dogshit and still get shredded if you take enough gear

in a world of obesity, an Average Joe is like a 7.5 if you're tall and have arms with a bit of muscle.

what the fuck are you on about? naturals can get lean and have a 6 pack if they want. no gear required

this is why you never build obliques you would look disgusting
also stop red dit spacing

you cant look like op without gear

That thumbnail looks like a glazed honey bun

this legit helped me, OP. Absolutely 0 junk food for me for a week, it's written in stone now.

Thanks for the motivation!

wow I am in pretty great shape but this just got me pumped again anyway

no more cheat days. I'm going to the gym right now.

thanks op

do you understand the concept of average

Are supplements like arginine gear? Or is gear something you have to inject with a needle?

Omg she is so cute. I just want to hug her.

Needed this. Good looks, OP.

why is this so disgusting to me?

riiight??
she looks like a little baby doe... with yuuuge honkers

>watched the entire thing
>still think it's a girl

Cycling a cheat meal once a week is better for cutting than not.

cat got some wide ass hips. V unaesthetic even with the abs and shit.

What is the best calorie negative food to binge on? Taste doesn't matter to me, I just need to get rid of the nagging hunger feeling when it comes up, I hear pickles are good but the sodium is a little too much for me.

Need a reply to this.

you're retarded.
>what are pickles made out of

Fuck... I am retarded.

Okay, is there anything better than Cucumbers?

I'm already lean, there's no fat to grab. Now I want the 20 seconds I wasted reading this pile of shit back. Kys

Do you like celery? I've heard that's pretty low in calories and it's mostly fiber.

all non starchy vegetables(celery, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, etc..) while not calorie negative - no actual thing - will fill you the fuck up, in addition to these nutrient rich foods, make sure to drink a lot of water. your stomach will be filled, and satiety quenched. Even if you end up in a surplus because of this, its: 1.) high in micro-nutrients and fiber and 2.) a significantly smaller surplus than if you were to binge on sugary/fatty high calorie foods.

I literally just ate an entire 12" pizza for 1400 calories, is the only thing I have and will eat for the day.
Haven't eaten pizza but maybe once or twice this year so I decided to cheat, wouldn't be surprised if I shit tomorrow and lose several pounds.
Cutting is easy if you don't fall for carb bombs.

Fermented foods like sauerkraut, 120 grams is very large and only 25 calories.
Try to spring for the good stuff if possible, should say that it is probiotic on the package, most the cheaper stuff is pasteurized and isn't beneficial for gut health.
Other fermented foods are kimchi and as you know pickles, look into other fermented foods if you like them as they are a good way to make low cal veggies even more filling.

Don't be afraid of sodium, but make sure to drink plenty of water to stay healthy.

But user this is the only time I can binge and get away with it. I'm in love with trens nutrition partitioning

Bro, you gotta eat big to get big...

Can this be stickied srs

>spends even more time writing a reply

agree

I appreciate this

also
>Just a few more short months and you'll have girls LICKING the contours of your ROCK HARD ABS.
top kek

source pls, body worship vids are hot af

Didn't know where to put this but thought I'd ask Veeky Forums

At my work we make front bumpers for cars that are roughly 26lbs. I work in my area alone and have a lot of down time so instead of playing a vidya I started lifting them and doing jumping Jacks (it's a small room)
I'm 5'7" and weigh 210 but when I look down I can still see my dick so I don't think I'might obese like my bmi says (30)
Anyways I started lifting these bumpers every single day at work, at the start of May I could only do 30 lifts, but now I can do 70. I started cutting back what I eat but I'mean not seeing any real change. Is there something I'm missing or I should change? I also walk a shit ton at work too.

that's like doing 200 rep sets of pushups. you won't get big without progressive overload

you generally should, under no circumstance go over 15 (at a push) reps. anything else is just cardio or endurance training.

count calories and eat lower than your bmr, when you do you'll start seeing changes

>decide to start lifting
>go to gym a few times
>despite it being 2am it's full of chads
>do cardio cause it's the only stuff that's not used by chads
>finally decide i'll overcome my fear of chads and start lifting
>go there at 2am EVEN MORE CHADS
i give up im never gonna make it

well you went there twice at the same time period

Be friends with chad? Chad is a nice and friendly guy

>despite it being 2AM it's full of chads
>finally decide i'll overcome my fear of chads and start lifting
>go there at 2AM EVEN MORE CHADS

what did you expect if you went at the same hour?

Why are you limiting yourself to bodyweight exercises?

I am PIDDIDLY PUMPED

>No homo of course
classic

So you start lifting with the chads. You talk with the chads, you start adopting patterns from the chads. One beautiful night you're lifting shooting shit and see a dyel walk in, afraid. You walk up to him and ask "yo bro, need some help?" and he mumbles something awkwardly and walks to the treadmill. You go back to lifting wondering what's up with him and as you stand there with your 1.5pl8 OHP above your head, you see yourself from the mirror and it hits you

You have become the chad. We're all gonna make it

green veggies. stuff like what the other guy posted. celery, broccoli, lettuce, spinach, cabbage, etc. i keep a box full of spinach and lettuce in the fridge. whenever i get really strong binge urges i grab a fistful and "sautee" it in a frying pan with some salt and pepper. super filling, pretty tasty, lots of vitamins and fiber and shit, and maybe 50 calories max.

Please teach me how to cut. I've never not bulked. Do I go to the gym anyways or do I just do cardio and calisthenics?

go to the gym and lift anyway. you won't make much (if any) progress since you won't be taking in as many calories, but when you lose weight, part of the lost weight will come from your muscles, so actively using them will help prevent that.

I'm visiting my mother for the summer and I can't go to the gym because A) She lives in a village in the woods far away from everything and B) she's an alcoholic and can't give me lifts to the gym. Is it possible to maintain gains while doing calisthenics?

I love you OP

;u;

ofc
builld up that muscle strength doing calisthenics and maybe see what there is to do innawoods and make some /k/ friends (i.e shoot some rounds have a jolly good time)

and eat up

>can't give me lifts to the gym
Surely you can drive yourself?

Unfortunately she's in Britain and in rural Britain there isn't much to do and guns aren't allowed.

Are there any calisthenic routines you'd recommend? Hopefully nothing requiring anything but my own body

Should I also begin cardio?

No, I know this is classic bait to shame but but I can't, I have autism and I've tried before and nearly killed my friend and his dad, plus I can't afford a car (I spend my money on gym related things)

good thread

hardest part is finding a place to do the exercises.

Am I the only one who looked at this thumbnail and thought it was some sort of glazed eclair or something?

same

we can do it boys

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdOuqokcm4

tl;dw is that you should do a crunch type exercise and a leg raise type exercise and that hanging leg raises are GOAT for the latter. also, modified planks (glutes squeezed and elbows contact the ground under your eyes) is a very good exercise.

Hey OP
Idk if you're still lurking, but I was on the way home from work, and I was feeling the urge to get fast food instead of having my keto meal, and I thought of this.

Thank you for helping

the joy from eating food only lasts while you're eating it. the guilt after is not worth it.

having the spine to carry on cutting and having abs is a pleasure infinitely better than any food, and you can have it 24/7. all it takes is a couple months of sheer will to get it. you can even up the kcals to maintenance and KEEP the fuckers indefinitely. getting there in the first place is the problem - the hardest hurdle. once you're over that mate, it's plain sailing. keep it up brah

>lost ~10kg (22 freedom units) in 3 months
>got weaker
>looks almost the same but smaller, no abs yet
>waist went from 92cm to 78cm (36 inches to 30) so it's something i guess

fug

bump

gear = anabolics