Wtf Veeky Forums my sex drive is gone how do I get it back?

wtf Veeky Forums my sex drive is gone how do I get it back?

Creatine.

Sunshine
Hydration
Zinc
Magnesium
Sleep

sleep with a pinecone under your pillow

I need real solution not broscience advice

Tell it to come back.
You just yell: "Get back here, sex drive!"
Just like if you need motivation you just go: "GET MOTIVATED", and you're full of energy.
It actually works quite well. It's not like you have cancer or anything.
I doubt only yelling at it can cure cancer but hey I could be wrong.

If it's been less than 2 weeks, I would just wait. All the usual advice applies: eat well, sleep well, avoid stress and drugs (including alcohol).

If it's been longer than that and you're not sick or under any major stress... GO TO A DOCTOR. Seriously, so so many threads can be answered just by this. I don't know why retards piss around wasting your time with vitamin supplements and all kinds of weird shit, just go to a fucking doctor, this is a health problem...

your sex drive or your fap drive

Will I get cancer if I shout, "GET BACK HERE CANCER"?

Creatine increases DHT which is the closest you'll ever be to high test.

My sex drive is completely gone now that I'm not anymore in college. I'm fucking happy about it. Now I can devote myself to work/other projects without having to waste time, energy and resources on social shit. I am very confident, like agression and can still make very good gains quickly without any supplements so I'm sure it's not a test issue.

>I'm sure it's not a test issue
Testosterone isn't the only factor that influences muscle gain. Matt Kroc had low test before he transitioned and he was a champion powerlifter. I'm not saying that you do have low test, just that you shouldn't necessarily rule it out. There are a huge amount of factors involved in both your desire for sex and your body composition.

>Matt Kroc
Wow...just wow. Is that my future too? I might go to a test leves testing sometime soon.

Psychological factors are the most important to having sex drive

Low test due to the sheer amount of roids he has BnC'ed

Your sex drive could be related to any number of health issues.

For instance, depression caused by chronic inflammation. What's your diet look like? Are you getting enough sun? If not take D3 supplements. Are you loading up on berries and other anti-oxidants before working out? Oxidative stress contributes to inflammation- fight it with anti-oxidants before and after you work out- not pills, not powders unless it's amla powder- but fruits and vegetables, berries, walnuts, pecans... etc.

If you can't achieve or maintain erections- you need to check whether you have atherosclerotic plaque severely restricting blood flow - which usually means you're going to have a stroke or heart attack within the next couple of years.

Other than lifestyle changes- which I definitely recommend wfpb diet and B12, D3 supplements- try to get more nitrate rich foods in your diet like beets and arugula. This will produce NO which reduces plaque build up, clotting, and will increase blood flow,

Quite possible, however she (I guess I should say when referring to post-transition) actually said that she had difficulty losing muscle when transitioning, at which point I can only presume she as not pinning herself full of test. There's an interview somewhere, on tnation I think

you're training too much

Did you look under the bed? the closet? maube the cuck shed?

Real men don't lose their sex drive.

This. Best advice in thread, this is scientifically proven to increase test and libido.

It's he. Now and forever

I've been cutting for fucking ever and sometimes this happens.
I've found if I eat a lot of fat for a day or two it comes back in no time.

New studies show that libido in men is all psychological. It's a desire to pass on your genes, if you suffer from bigorexia and/or dip too much into lookism... you may be beating yourself up and think you're too ugly. Train self-esteem or narcissism 10 reps for 3 sets, erryday.

New studies from Your Ass University?

You're free now.

Creatine, Zinc, Vitamin D, l-arginine, l-carnitine, test enth, test cyphionate, etc

weed

i'm serious

Came here to post this.

Man you are gonna need 1 raw onion a day, a dozen green olives and a few cloves of garlic to jumpstart those testes again.

Seriously though op have your balls shriveled up? Are they tiny?