How bad is this? Please tell me I didnt fuck up

How bad is this? Please tell me I didnt fuck up

dont worry its gluten free

look shit up before your spend hard-earned cash on it, retard

Its an okay brand. You will get sick of the taste very soon. It's too sweet.

Anyone have thoughts on Gold Standard?

AFAIK one of the best brands out there. Twice as expensive as OPs stuff at my Costco though

Highly overpriced but you can trust it to not fuck up your kidney

Cheers, mate!

MP is known to use amino spiking in their products.
, enjoy your shitty amino profile, you fucked up.

Dope, MyProtein Thewhey is a good cheaper alternative.

What are good but not-too-expensive isolates or hydroisolates?

MyProtein.com

Wouldn't say it's not expensive. My current dymatize is cheaper.

gold standard is my go-to, no complaints and I don't even think about if it's better or worse than other stuff, I'm just content with it. it's my 0,0 on an x-y axis of supplements

"extreme milk chocolate" tastes the best for me, it's doable even after using it for months

Honestly anything cheaper and its probably shit

Woops it's only expensive in some stores in my country.

my protein is the one with the best value ratings on labdoor, these anons know where it is

who the fuck buys protien or any suppliment for flavour. i had a friend who bought protien just because of flavour and all the onece he bought he said tasted like shit. i dont buy it for flavour because most off them taste good anyway.

Same, neutral = more Protein and cheaper.
I buy whey for Protein, not for taste.
You could always add flavor with flavdrops and have variation instead a tub of only one flavor.

Actually it tested pretty good only a moderate concern of Amino spiking. Label claims for protien are spot on. Check out labdoor for analysis on supplements next time. But MP protein is a good mediocre whey.

The labdoor rating wasnt very high which concerned me, It was at around 45 rank or something

Same shit as any other protein. It won't make a fucking difference. I'm with MyProtein right now, the taste is ok but other than that , it's the same as the others

PRO Jym cookie crunch is the best protein I've ever had

im thinking about that new flavor of myprotein called glazed donut. has anyone tried it?

What's a decently cheap creatine that's not shit quality?

myprotein

Way too sweet and tastes like cinnamon. I liked it tho

i love cinnamon so i will probably give it a try. thanks buddeh.

adding on. i can attest to the quality of it. it definitely increased water retention in my muscles but i didnt see much strength gains since i was eating at a deficit. and just remember to drink a lot of water because i was taking about 10g a day with my protein shakes and when i wasnt drinking an adequate amount of water i would get insanely bad cramps in my thighs and calves. but in retrospect i assume thats because the creatine was working well.
>and its a damn good price

and it didnt give me terrible shits like some other creatine does. good luck