Why do you guys hate Vegans so much?

Bc they are gay

Because they all do steroids and pretend they don't while trying to sell their vegan products.

It's actually doing a lot of harm to normies.

They never shut the fuck up about being vegan and relish every opportunity they get to shit on other people's choices of food, which are many.

Because being told that eating meat is unnecessary and therefore immoral since it involves killing someone else for no good reason is seen as an attack on one's core beliefs. Obviously the wrong, bad and stupid one is the random stranger from the internet and not their parents, friends, teachers, co-workers and overwhelming majority (98ish%, +-1%) of the population

Vegan-gains pls leave

Down with the vegan agenda

Oh, and because meat tastes good. Objectively. "How can it be bad for my heart if I'm in love with it?"

>immoral
How many rodents and insects died in the process of growing veggies for your salad? Did they die for a good reason? If so then why not a cow that will feed dozens?

> Because being told that eating meat is unnecessary and therefore immoral since it involves killing someone else for no good reason
> killing someone else
> someone

I pity vegans. Every time I bite into a juicy grass-fed beef burger I feel my primal instincts being woken up and satisfied and I know that I am man. The top of the food chain but still compassionate. Fuck industrialized farming and the people who think it doesn't matter that animals live in tiny cages until they are chopped up for food. I don't support that.

But I will always eat animals. They deserve good real lives where they can see the sun and walk around and eat what they are supposed to eat, and I deserve to eat them after they finish that life. I am a human, we won the food chain. It's fair, and it doesn't have to be evil and disgusting.

Argument 1: Google feed to flesh conversion rate
Argument 2: Google castle doctrine
Argument 3: you used the tu quoque and appeal to futility fallacies
>>someone
Yes.
Do you say "who's a good boy" or "what's a good thing" to your dog? Does he have a name or does it not have a name?

>castle doctrine applies to animals
So just to be clear you are ok with killing animals when you get a salad but not a hamburger?

because they need to tell me they're vegan every 10 minutes

same goes with nofap faggots and prius faggots

Post body with timestamp

We know they're morally right but can't accept because it would force us to face our daily hypocrisy

>I pity vegans. Every time I bite into a juicy grass-fed beef burger I feel my primal instincts being woken up and satisfied and I know that I am man. The top of the food chain but still compassionate. Fuck industrialized farming and the people who think it doesn't matter that animals live in tiny cages until they are chopped up for food. I don't support that.

>But I will always eat animals. They deserve good real lives where they can see the sun and walk around and eat what they are supposed to eat, and I deserve to eat them after they finish that life. I am a human, we won the food chain. It's fair, and it doesn't have to be evil and disgusting.

>killing someone else for no good reason
>kill cow
>eat it
>no good reason

>kill mole
>let body rot
>eat lettuce
>good reason

>eating meat is unnecessary and therefore immoral since it involves killing someone else for no good reason
I posit that consuming an animal is a good reason for killing it with positive effects. Something always dies in order that you live. If you are really sincere about the death of animals being "no good reason" then kill yourself to prevent the unnecessary death of any more animals.

>eating at burger king is the height of your masculinity
I pity you user

Same reason we hate manlets.

We are insecure. Welcome to Veeky Forums, leave before it's too late.

They are preachy, holy than thou faggots than eat in an unnatural way. I don't mind vegetarians, but Vegans? Round them up and use they corpses to grow food to feed my pigs.

Theres nothing masculine or bad ass about eating meat unless you actually killed it yourself. Youre just a brainwashed brainlet that thinks hes a hard ass for driving to a burger joint and having somebody cook the burger for you

I don't hate people that don't eat meat. I hate people who try to demand I not eat meat.

Faggy pseudo-intellectuals whose lifestyle and beliefs are shaped completely by the ease of their life and lack of any real life experience.

Basically male feminists of the fitness industry.

>feeling superior because of your diet
It's a strange world we live in.

Reread the entire part of my reply to you, I don't have anything more to add
I still eat meat, but I don't hate veganand I feel they're right. Nice try

Because they're even more mentally ill than the average Veeky Forums user.

Is it OK to kill animals so long as the end result is vegetables?

Good post

ITT

Here comes all the vegans on the defense now.
I doubt people here actively hates vegans with a passion. It's more of a hate that comes up when they have to mention their lifestyle and force it on to you.

If I see a Jehovah's Witness on his fuckin bike, good for him, get some exercise bro and save the environment n shit. But once this dudes at my door telling me I'm gonna be sucking on satans dick if I don't join his faggot cult, of course I won't like him.

Just like any other subculture, vegans do this too. Some people live their lives quietly and have their own morals and some feel like it's their duty to be a faggot

I like how they had to put plants on the meat in the picture to make it look apppetizing because a pile of decomposing body parts looks disgusting.

>can't respond to any posts
>haha look at that leaf on your delicious pork
There's a couple on this pic too, faggot. Enjoy your soy and mantits.

Vegan here. Literally because you dumb asses keep posting shit threads about ethics. This is Veeky Forums so post something fitness related. Post something useful like what foods vegans can eat to maximize their gains.

I hate their preaching. I hate that they treat a diet as a religion. Eat your veggies and shut up.

Fuck off, faggot

theyre annoying and they give harmful advice

Amazing arguments
Last time
Read again

There is nothing wrong with veganism, vegans on the other hand are insufferable cunts

They promote an unhealthy lifestyle.
They justify it with bad science, bald-faced lies, and delusion.
They're condescending and gay.

> he names his cows

No use in arguing with you. Vegans aren't capable of logical thinking. Vegans use fallacies and moralize instead of using facts. There is nothing wrong about killing animals and eating their meat. That is what humans do if they want to stay healthy. Deal with it