FUCK my gym

anyone else hate the place they work out at bc of all the stupid normies?

Here's what I saw at my commercial gym today:
>auschwitz survivor's half-ROM, lopsided 55lbs bench press
>teen girls doing quarter bodyweight squats in the middle of the floor
>old people incorrectly using machines
>a mom at least 100 lbs overweight doing nothing but light isolation arm moves
>fat asses going as slow as possible on cardio machines while reading magazines and watching fake news on tv
>a shitty personal trainer making her por client do nothing but bullshit random meme exercises
>high school curlbros hoarding the dumbells for their retarded supersets
>fight song, shape of you, and DES-PA-CITY

there are no serious training facilities in my area. at least this place is cheap..

*CITO

>see 3 normies start doing pull ups on the assisted pull up machine without the assistance
>first can't do a pull up and says "the problem here is that I can't pull myself up"
>they start spotting each other on a fucking assisted pull up machine
>they decide to quit after two sets because "bro my arms are too tired to spot you, I can't do it anymore"

There are pictures on the machine showing you how to use it. How can you be this stupid?

how heavy was the guy who couldnt do a pull up?

My gym only has one squat rack. And this morning I couldn't use the smith machine for OHP because retards were using it to stretch.

Dear lord...

>uses the smith machine period much less for The Press
not gonna make it

Why are you focussing on others when you should be focussing on yourself?
Do you have that much energy to spare?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone do a ATG or even parallel squat in the 6 months I've been going to my gym

They were both around 150 at most, pretty skinny and short.

OHP ON THE SMITH MACHINE KEK
do you actually want to make it?

it doesn't take much effort to watch idiots while you're resting between sets

I was only going to use it because there's no other good spot in the gym for OHP except in the one squat rack. I usually take a barbell off one of the benches, which is what I did anyway.

>auschwitz survivor's half-ROM, lopsided 55lbs bench press
>teen girls doing quarter bodyweight squats in the middle of the floor
>old people incorrectly using machines
>a mom at least 100 lbs overweight doing nothing but light isolation arm moves
>fat asses going as slow as possible on cardio machines while reading magazines and watching fake news on tv
>a shitty personal trainer making her por client do nothing but bullshit random meme exercises

stop being attention

>fight song, shape of you, and DES-PA-CITY

holy fucking shit that pisses me off so much
ever since I broke my smartphone I can't listen to my shit in the gym, and forced to suffer that garbage non-stop

then use the squat rack. Unless someone is using it to actually squat the right way you shouldn't feel bad about using it for OHP.
Or just ask to work in

>DESSSS

>BBAAA

>ZEETO

in my gym the spin/zumba room is connected to the weight room so we get to hear all the shitty music they play at max volume while the "instructor" (why the fuck do you even need an instructor for the exercise bike??) shouts in a mic headset

I saw a young girl on a concept 2 a few days ago, she was moving the handle through half the range of motion while moving the seat all the way back, so when she was extending her legs she was leaning forward (like a really bad deadlift rep) while flailing/flopping around side to side like a fish.

Other than people just sit on yoga mats and look at themselves in the mirror while texting.

All these people subsidise my 24/7 access to unused squat racks / barbells / dumbells / showers / cardio machines / spin studio. Heck i think my gas bill is going to half from using the gyms showers alone.

And as long as I'm before 9am or after 9pm I don't even see any of these people except the few stragglers like mentioned above, and they actually serve as amusement.

>OHP on the smith machine
WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>At a resort
>Gym has a TV
>People only come in to watch the news

tfw silent gym

>Not doing superior seated smith OHP

>I'M IN LOVE

>WITH YOUR BAARDY

SO ROCKABY BABY ROCKABYYYYY

>OHP
>smith machine
>i... im not a normie!

first of all
>not listening to your own music in headphones at the gym
are you srs m8?

as for the other shit who cares? smirk, feel superior, and move on with your workout. normies are a non-issue

So glad I don't go to a commercial gym anymore. Now I go to a gym where 3/4ths are on roids but the music and the people nice

It's funny

I go to a gym where the guys are metal as fuck bodybuilders and oly lifters and the chicks have clit dicks and can squat 225 ATG
be jealous

that's the only thing you should be mad at, the rest is just people trying to get healthy

>doing leg press
>finish 2 sets, need to go to the bathroom
>come back and there's an old person now using the machine
>between his set ask "Hey do you mind if I do a quick set between you?"
>old goes on about "How rude I am" yet gets up from the machine
>I do a set with this old man going on and on about how bothersome and rude I am

My gym buddy says I shouldn't have asked, who was the autistic one here?

The old man of course. Even if he doesn't realize that asking to work in is considered proper gym etiquette, he still should have got that you weren't trying to kick him off the machine

>clit dicks
hawt

I can just imagine a second skeleton kneeling down under him pushing up on his heels. My sides would be gone if I saw that at my gym

This is why I go at 4 in the morning to my gym. Less idiots, less people want to talk with you, equipment isn't going to be full in use and no staff to bother me, minus the cleaners who are there to vaccum up.

Only complaint is the music. Fuck despacito, fuck shape of you, fuck turn back time and fuck Katy Perry. I do have earbuds, but when I enter the gym and hear one of these I get annoyed

>who was the autistic one here
Both of you, for doing leg press

>gym slut who works out in a full face of makeup (lipstick, eyeliner, all of it) and wears a sports bra leggings that ride up her fucking ass, only does instagram meme exercises in the fucking smith machine

I fucking want to smack this bitch

Forgot to include she stretches in the middle of the fucking free weight area when there is an entire area for stretching which has much more space, mats, and less people