/fat/

TURN THE REFRIGERATOR OFF

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous

I do it for her

>Not having another Lily edition

just give up guys. this is what I look like after losing 100lbs. just gonna hop on roids and see what happens

>those hips

Ouch

WHAT IS THAT

Well, I ruined the last one because people didn't like that I wasn't 300 pounds. But will I lose my fat tits and stomach when I become underweight? Or will I have to keep going?

Good job.

If it bothers you that much get a operation.

I'll probably have loose skin too.
But I don't care. I lose weight for health reason not aesthetics.

Did you work out at all while losing weight?
It looks like you went from obese fuck to twig mode.
You guys know you're supposed to work out too, right?

You were supposed to do diet, lifting and cardio.
I bet you only did the diet.

You could probably salvage that body if you hopped on tren for a few months. srs. Good luck bro. Never give up.

just having my breakfast

fat fucks

>you're supposed to work out
not essential for weight loss

Nigger were you literally imprisoned in a death camp?!

working out could have fixed your shit body now

If you don't want to be fucking bones in a bag of empty skin it is

Had to make it.

who says I don't?

You look a million times better now, I guarantee it. Especially with clothes on. And of course its not all about appearance. You gotta think about your health and that now you're probably fit enough to live a quality life and not a contemptible existence. Also you've developed willpower and discipline. You should be proud user.

A perfect example of just diet and no workout does.
Shit, I would probably look like that if I got a gastric bypass; all bones and skin, no meat.
To the gym, boy!

>better now

He looks like he was just liberated from a gulag

Dunno if you're aware of this, but fat loss is not synonymous with muscle gain

I know you have your opinions on what is good, bad, acceptable, perfect and so on, but none of it is relevant here.

Tell me about you lunch today fatAnons so I can see if you were sneaking mcdoubles

>If it bothers you that much get a operation.

Yes user we all shit money

>but none of it is relevant here.
/fat/ is not a safe space

CONFESS your SINS

now you've lost me

to reiterate, /fat/ is for fat loss
every other thread is for becoming a greek god

one of you is an imposter

No he doesn't. He looks like he lost a couple hundred pounds. I'd buy this man a protein shake and hit the weight room with him any day of the week.

I had two chip pieces father
can't beat the MAGIC MASALA

other than that I stuck to my public promise to /fat/ that I wouldn't eat anything else today

>tfw eating like shit but staying within my caloric allowance
had a pizza today so far
got 400 more calories to go
what should I eat fattards

fug he's onto my tricks

400 calories? Idk four eggs I guess. Or one M&M or whatever idc.

ive been good padre I swear

4 mini ice cream sandwiches

what the shit is your caloric allowance?

A Halo Top

Nothing yet, watching Reviewbrah tear through some wings.

damn what pizza did you have for 1100 kcals

I usually walk around my apartment naked because it's a free country, recently changed my diet for the better, but just moments ago I felt this monster of a fart build up behind the flood gates in my grand canyon
needless to say I've now resprayed parts of a wall and a kitchen counter into a lovely shade of brown
good eatin' might be good for your health, but watch out

yo is that user who wanted podcast recs from the previous thread here?

did you check out the official podcast? If so, what'd you think?

I resisted the Cheap McDonald's and opted for a 30G CHEESE RING snack instead. It was only 200 calories and would have Been tripled that if I had my mcdouble.

Junk is junk. Forgive me.

150 calorie can of Campbell's® Chicken Noodle Soup.

I drank a fuxking Pepsi today and it wasn't even diet

You will need exercise to remove the flab

I need a fatjack that inspires absolute despair to use as my phone background

just ate 1500cal in 90 seconds
not a train wreck but I really, really wish I hadn't

I need someone to roast me about my weight because theres ice cream in the freezer and shes calling to me and my chubby boy boner. I'm fat and girls don't like me

look into the mirror rofl

How did that happen?.

>I'll just have one

>tfw just remembered I still have some zero cal S I P S in the fridge from when I went grocery shopping last week
S I P B O Y S W W @

nigga what'd you eat

post a photo to the cbt

S U G A R B O Y S

Get some Halo Top next time, fatty.

at least they're gone now
I'm not taking any money with me when I leave the house any more, I just can't help but buy cheap stuff

Ok I'll bite. Why have you been meaning Halo Top

I would have been okay with that a ngle Kinder Bueno because i love bueno. but you had to go the whole mile

Fuck off, no way you ate that in 90 seconds.

count to 90 user
your stomach is growling, how much could you eat in that time?

Girl's don't like you because you have sub-cuck genetics. There are men who let other men have sex with their wives who are higher in the dominance hierarchy than you are because you're such a pathetic bitch that you can't stop filling your fat soft marshmallow man body with sugary bullshit like ice cream. Do men give a flying fuck about ice cream? Does fucking ICE CREAM hold any power over the thoughts and actions of a MAN? Of course it doesn't! But you're not a man. You're a weak stupid bitch. A joke to the world and an embarrassment to your family. Why would a girl want to have sex with little mister ice cream? As a guy, I wouldn't even want to be your friend. I hope you get run over by a car tomorrow.

I'm eating one right now and it's nice to have the sensation of knocking back a pint of ice cream without the guilt of 1000+ calories. As a former fatty who is working on my last 10lbs, I really wish I knew about them when I started out 2 years ago.

I tried the Breyer's equivalent (Delights) which are okay too, but turned my farts into poison.

If you ate that in 90 seconds then you have a problem... and maybe you used to be a competitive eater. You must have been shoveling that in your mouth like there was no tomorrow.

the second one
I doubled up the pancakes and cookies, I'm a pro

handfuls of iceberg lettuce covered in cottage cheese mixed with paprika. Feels good to be responsible.

you don't tend to think these things through when the food is inches in front of your nose and your brain and stomach are screaming 'EAT THE FUCKING FOOD OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF'

do you even fat?

>open the fridge in search of something sweet
>nothing there
Looks like my past self saved me again.

>open the fridge in search of something sweet
>nothing there
>eat raw pancake batter
I'm beginning to think my problems are more than just weight

>I'm beginning to think my problems are more than just weight
Same. I use eating as stress reduction mechanism.

>open fridge this morning
>no milk
>means I couldnt have tasty weetabix with apple and raisins
>had to eat some chicken on toasted wholemeal instead

Buddy you're a boy make a big noise

Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day

You got cake on your face

You big disgrace

Kickin' your flaps all over the place

Yesterday I ate two minced pork pastries. They were pretty big, probably a shitload of calories. At least I stopped myself from eating the third one.

Different user but I wanted to add that Halo Top is also a not-terrible protein supplement. Flavors are between 240-360 calories, and each has 20g of protein for a pint.

poor effort
>Chubby you're a blob make a big meal
>Snackin' in the street gonna be a big grave some day

Guess I just have this strange power called "self control", huh.

Where was it when you were getting fat?

Certainly doesn't help your posting.

There's the best thing, my power stopped me from ever becoming fat in the first place. Crazy.

we will we will eat you

either I'm in the wrong place or you are

>tfw can't tell if I'm hungry or just bored

The closer I am to goal weight the more impatient I become. I just wanna go to the swimming pool and take off my shirt already.

> The "le I have self control it's not hard" meme

Different user here. Odds are you just don't enjoy eating that much. Every person I've met who has little difficulty regulating intake views eating as a chore.

No weight limit on /fat/ plenty of people arguing about that last thread. I'm on a cut so I think I'm in the right place.

>eating as a chore

Fourth party user here, everybody enjoys eating.

Yeah, fat is pulling /wlg/ duty these days.

how much coffee is healthy before I damage my body? Instead of overeating I'm compensating with caffeine

Fucking love eating user. Ate some lamb like an animal today because it was delicious. Thing is, I measured out my food and since finishing my dinner I've used self control to stop myself eating more.

brown rice + scallops
kale leaves
green grapes

am I gonna make it, lards?

>grapes
Never gonna make it

Are grapes a trap?

I had to cut grapes because they're hardly filling and you can easily eat a bunch without realising just how much sugar and calories you have had

>measured out my food

You're counting calories like the rest of us then. Get off your high horse.

Yes, but not the good kind you have to ask your youth minister if they are gay kind :(

One side of my face is leaner than the other ;_;
Finally losing chub from these cheeks but the difference is slightly noticeable

Lmao, stay angry that I can control myself and not stuff my face.

Rate my meals today lads

Breakfast: skipped

Lunch: Chicken breasts + a big tomato + 3 slices of cheese

Snack: Protein shake 25g

Dinner: Yogurt 400g (at 18:00)

I did it anons. I stopped binging. Ate