CBT

No cbt? Let's fix that

dyel?
timestamp + tits or gtfo

you only had one job

did have sex in a shady hotel parking lot once?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

nice gyno dyel loser lmao

Yes! 30 mins abs and legs then cardio. (Running 3miles then 30 min elliptical and 20 min stair stepper) :)
Also this is a fitness board! lifting is just on aspect of fitness and staying in shape.

terrible fat distribution genetics

also rate my cutting diet. what should i change?

>6'3
>85.8 kg
>22kg down
>around 13-14% bf

>reverse image search on google
>nothing found

Nice bod. Nice balance between being fit/athletic/lean and not having too much muscle.

Your butt could use a little work though... do you squat?

>cutting
>all those carbs
>basically no fat
nigga what
eat some almonds and reduce your carbs jesus

Depends on how much cardio you are doing... do you really need all those carbs?

Yes I do squat! I squat quite a lot and work on my butt all the time, unfortunately I never see much results

i like big thights on girls but im not sure whether it supposed to be attractive or not. guess it depends on what body type you go for

>No cbt?
There's already CBT up you dumb fucking roastie.
Saged and reported for board pollution.

Also like other user said, I have horrible fat distribution genetics, all my fat goes to my upper arms and stomach!! Building a big butt while maintaining a thin figure is near impossible for me.

big thighs are life

You will get hump and dumped by chad either way and she isn't gonna worry about your exact fat distribution.

I like your camel toe.

whats wrong with carbs faggot

10 min hill sprint HIIT after each gym session.

calories in calories out amirite

you asked for criticism.
just know I told you so when you feel like shit because your fat intake is far too low and you can't lose weight because you're eating like 400g of carbs a day

If im eating at a deficit, does it even matter how many carbs i eat?

Again.
It's not so much about the excess of carbs and more about the lack of fats.
Fats are important as fuck in maintaining health, and contribute hugely to testosterone production.
Carbs on the other hand are pretty much a meme and you really don't need to be eating a lot of them on a cut.

No. It doesn't... I would work in some more cardio though, about an hour, to really burn through everything.

You still have a 9/10 body though, so congrats on that.

Took this pic in Puerto Rico. All the Mexican manlets were mirin

Rate, 1 year lifting
1rm
Bench 225
Squat 295
DL 365

nice gyno fag

Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been thinking about you speechless and in awe. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of texts and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.?

Damn son

Already posted in another thread but whatever people were impressed so here goes

You look like the local butcher with a friend from a pharmacy shop

ur chest is laggin bro

Why is your head so small?

i can see your vagene

It matches his intelligence. Just give this thread a few minutes.

aight so ill switch out the bread and pasta for almonds

right?

Yeah I know hoping my arms make up for it but I'll be smashing my chest pretty hard from now on

Funny you saying that I've actually got quite a big head. I'm 6'4" and 285 lbs which may be why it seems small.

Ha... You hatin bro?

Most recent upper body thingy. Will post legs on demand.

hit shoulders and lats.

everyday forever.

Nah. Not hating, just saying you were roid-raging pretty hard in that other thread. Anyways dude you would look pretty great if you started cutting now, looks like you have a solid fifty pounds of unnecessary body fat.

>that hair
I usually don't like it when people criticise other people's haircuts but MAN! Shave that off!

Also me, before shaving a bit and before working on getting rid of the chest acne.

He needs the extra height

They feel decent. I do hit shoulders/traps every third workout tho.

I did a spergy viking-haircut, this is literally the best it could look. Luckily almost long enough to start combing it and stuff, I'm sorry on your eyes' behalf.

Finally gonna start lifting next week. Thinking of going StrongLifts 5x5. If anyone has a better beginner program recommendation I'd appreciate it.

>Viking haircut
Let me just look into this thousand year old manuscript with detailed drawings and point out to my barber which traditional Viking haircut I would like.

Hmmm

>viking haircut
what the fuck nigger lmao

I'm in awe. Mirin hard.

That's why I called it "spergy". :< Pls no bully more. Here are my legs, not that you asked.

Do SS, leg days are fun.

All I hear is SS fucking up your proportions by giving you huge ass legs. Any way to avoid this?

Didn't do it myself, but I've heard the same. Pretty sure most of that is memery, though. Just do more of what you're lacking in, I figure.

He looks like the butcher down in the depths more like

you look like I could crush your neck with one hand

those were girls though

Nice ass and camel toe.

Idk, mayhaps. Depends on your grip, I guess.
I wish I knew legit neck-exercises.

Question for you guys, do you isolate your abs or just hit them with squats/deadlifts/good eating like some people here say to do?

>Tfw will never be able to smash girls like this because loose skin

Kill me

I do decline and/or hanging crunches on leg day, and finish the day with a 2 minute plank.

I do 2 machines for abs, one rotation-y and one that's basically weighted situps. Started adding 1 minute of plank to the end of some workouts as well.

Pin it in place with a nail gun or something, no pain no fugging.

your shots would improve drastically by studying how to posture

I don't, I'm carrying quite a bit of fat on them though. Can't wait to shed it and see what heavy compounds have done for them.

They feel thick and hard as fuck even under the small layer of fat.

5'12"

3000 lbs

>door knob goes up to your chest
jesus how fking short are you?

Whore, slag, thot e.t.c e.t.c

You're obviously new here aren't you

well.... 5'12"

Mirin.

Height / Weight?

Been cutting for ~3months.
1.90m 95Kg

5'8
73kg

6'0 / 84kg

Wew

Melissa?

SHOO SHOO SPOOKY SKELETON

>perfectly normal chest/nipples
what

I do Dragon flags, hanging leg raises, and cable crunches.

Saying you can get abs with squats/deadlifts/etc is like saying you can get huge biceps with rows alone. Yeah they help, but you need to isolate if you want that extra mass and definition.

shoo shoo spooky skeleton

just remember to activate them elsewise your body can't properly digest it.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

lookin good, satan

6'0 185lbs

>Tfw you will never be 6'4
>Tfw you will always be a 5'9 manlet

Atleast I have easy gains right Veeky Forums?

Solid

Nice skin junkie

SHOO SHOO SPOOKY SKELETON

216 - 180 5'11
Feeling real good, going to blast cardio this week and aim for 175. Diets been shit but so far hasn't done much damage.

Any suggestions? Belly fats tough

so glad im not a manlet

>finally gonna start lifting next week

Why don't you start today?

God you look like horseshit

Because my friend starts classes next week. Gonna be going to the gym with him.

M-marti?

imo strong lifts wasn't that fun when i first started, i would recommend following a beginner ppl routine, you can find one on leddits fitness

Do Starting Strength until you finish making all those neural gainz and plateau. After that, do StrongLifts 5x5. You'll benefit a lot more doing this than if you had gone straight into SL5x5.