Have you ever seen a girl who could lift more than you? How did she look?

Have you ever seen a girl who could lift more than you? How did she look?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did PPL instead of Starting Strength. Now pic related is stronger than me.

Is she dead yet?

Yes. She looked like a balding monster with tree trunks in the place of human thighs, bowling balls in the place of human shoulders, back like a barn door and a voice so deep that would leave James Earl Jones envious.

TL;DR she looked disgusting and I actually mistook her as a man when I first encountered her.

not in real life but look up jen thompson for a milf who can outbench 99% of this board

Yes. Jill Mills. She lives in South TX, and me too.
She even gave me a (non booty) massage once.

She was WSW 2001 + 2002. She is a fine Mom and person and worked hard for everything she achieved. I can bench more than she (we're both in 40's), but her d-lift and squat are around 50# more than me.

>t. never real roided dude

You can't bench note than her.

*more

Shes weak af my dude
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

I'm a dyel skele so every girl in the weightlifting area can lift more than me.

Yes
I'm still dyel, so that changes things
She has all the red flags fit lists, tattoos, blue hair cut short on the sides, ear gauge.
Still, where I live not having a gut puts a grill above average... Cardio 3 times a week is top 10%
She's way above my league, so given half a chance I'd berry my dik so hard that whomever could pull me out would b crowned King Arthur

Comparing arm strength M v. F.

>do you even anatomy ?

No but I work out in a normies gym so that's not saying much.

they always look like OP. on gear and/or fat

I really want to see a pathetic frail skeletor get overpowered and killed by a big muscle woman

Thank hungry skeleton

I met a girl who squatted and dl'd a bit more than me once. She was about 5'2 and really really fat. Basically a strong little barrel.

Glad I'm not the only one

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

(You)

Very fat german grill, took her for amerifat at first.

When we first started going to the gym my wife out-legged me. I'm a kind of skinny white dude and she's a Hawaiian chick so, you know...whatever.

I caught up with and passed her, though. :)

Girl at uni gym could bench 185 (not more than me but more than or about around the average dude there) and saw her squat 3 plate (I'm at 285 so more than me and more than most of the guys).

She was short and stocky.

I saw another girl there who was hot and she sumo squatted like 245 or something, which was most impressive because her forearms were really thin.

this is why i dont leave my house

Yes.
She looked like a man.
I mentioned her to a friend and she is known as "She-Hulk".

post ur wifus legs pls

Meh, we aren't BBs or anything. Just Dyels at this point. Here they are, though.

>you will never own so much land to the point that its essentially decently sized fiefdom

Strong chicks are cool

I saw an old black lady that looks like a grandma and can barely walk benching 190 last week. It was the most impressed and scared I've ever been in the gym.

I've seen girls definitely squat more than me, but I've seen manlets that could squat more than me too.

Never seen a girl bench more than me though.

A fit average looking 4'10 girl was repping out 2pl8 squats.

I only rep 1 pl8 and don't care for more.

No, not even roided out roasties can outlift me, if you're a man that's lifted for more than 2-3 years this should never happen.

chiro I see occasionally is a competitive powerlifter. she's very thick but cute. I can match her bench but squat and deadlift aren't even close.

Yeah and she looked like this.

Nah. Probably some when I was a starter.

On a side note - why are there threads like this every day now?

I saw some girl squatting 3pl8 once but that wasn't more than I could lift at the time.

needless to say she was thicc and had that sort of cute tough girl look. The only actually serious lifter girl I've seen in my whole life.

Its a bot

Wild braphog spotted

Go back to the SS thread you started fat boy

I got to a massive fitness complex that has quite a few overly buff, Veeky Forums chicks. Some are dykes, some are almost dykes but still a little bit attractive and there is one black haired goddess who I would let break my dick off any day of the week with her power thighs.

>Tfw I'll never be her snu snu bitch