How do I achieve this level of greatness?

How do I achieve this level of greatness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ToH6z5gqkIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

change your name to dickon

Live the pirate life

A true Veeky Forumsizen

>ywn be this Chad

He's not a Chad, he's a sperg like every here

You become a throw away character for a story that killed all the interesting people in the first few seasons.

He's got great cardio, burns a lot of calories.

It still hurts. My newest favorite character. I swear to god, denerys is the worst fucking character ever written. Ruined 6 season by running her own fucking show and when she finally arrive at the fucking continent the rest of the show takes place, she fucks things up immediately.

>not a Chad
>looks like this at 6'5

At least he went out like a champ by not sucking her incenstous dragon dick
>I will not

The most interesting character is still going strong, user.

He's gonna get executed by Sansa with the deed carried out by Arya at the end of this season

Sorry to disappoint you bud, he's one of us
youtu.be/ToH6z5gqkIs

>Dickon having to introduce himself while Bronn laugh uncontrollably will never become a running joke.
>Bronn will never marry the bad pussy snekfu and live a happy life
At least Euron is having a great time

He's still alive (for now), but he hasn't really done shit since Sansa slapped him in the dick, and Royce isn't having that shit since Robin is not around.

My point is that really the show is just adding new characters so that there is someone to die.

Which is why I think Gendry is probably going to die.

>implying a Veeky Forums shitter wouldn't have been straight up killed in that battle

Most retards on this site would have died in childhood. Their genes are weak.

Yeah, that's my point. He's a total Chad.

Dont take me wrong. I have no doubt the show writters are retards and fucked up long time ago. But just because you dont see Baelish doing shit doesnt mean he isnt doing shit. He didnt do much after S1 and then you learn he did fucking everything. Damn I wouldnt be surprised if he somehow made an aliance with the Night King decades before the show started.

>Which is why I think Gendry is probably going to die.
I hope so. The character is shit and its better to be dead than rowing.

God I really hope not. Those two are fucking braindead. It would be the most horrible writing if those two actually did something that would catch my homeboy off guard. Then again we had the anime Brien vs Arya scene, so who am I kidding?

Literally the textbook definition of a Giga Chad. He had it all. Tall, massive frame, huge muscles, strong jaw, handsome face. Not to mention he was the son of a Lord and an ace combatant to be sure. He could've crushed all sorts of Westeros pussy, but instead he had to go get himself roasted by some thot from across the ocean.

It's real, leakers have shown and highlighted all the important scenes that happened throughout every episode before the season even started like Dany burning Dickin and Randyll, sand sneks getting killed, and etc, they haven't been wrong about anything

Then I guess I will finally be free from this shitshow. Then again he is playing Arya, so I dont see how could he be the one getting fucked. After all, he is the ladder master.

I miss him already

He did catch them off guard. But Bran deus ex machinas through CIA's bullshit and rats him out. He gets executed for treason

Yeah, I can see that happening, shit. I am just going to not believe it though. I want to hope. I want to be disappointed later.

I loved how in that one episode of Black Sails where they were starving without food for a few weeks they had him roll his sleeves all the way down for once so the audience wouldn't question how a malnourished guy manages to still look buff and shredded without proper nutrition

nice

btw the 7th episode got accidentally aired on hbo spain or whatever. don't go to tv

yes

Fucking saved

And this is why you will never be any of those things, you do it for women.

Honor> peasent thots

one of the few 'chad vs virgin' bullshit things that deserves a >you

checked

Put on patted armor

He's got some nice t-51 power armor

One of the few good ones