Literally dying to a meme

>Literally dying to a meme

>consuming more than 100g of protein in a day
>more than 50 if youre a female

>her family is calling for tighter protein regulations
What the fuck is wrong with everybody

what did he mean by this

>have rare genetic condition related to breakdown of protein
>family blames protein industry even though technically they gave her the condition
really makes you think

>americans

>I REPEAT, PUT DOWN THAT PROTEIN SHAKE OR I WILL SHOOT

>Everyone blatantly overlooking her serious medical condition that in the end took her life. it wasn't the supps.

I wouldn't be opposed to regulated maltodextrin and other fillers out of proteins.

> something happens
> pls regulate
I am so fucking sick of people doing this shit
Grow the fuck up

It's DMAA all over again.

You could also just lrn2read labels and vote with your dollars accordingly.

What are they gonna do? Ban chicken?

>protein powder gets banned
>normie have no way of getting daily protein
>normie forever stay dyel
Meanwhile
>Veeky Forums continues to get protein from chicken and other foods
>everyone on Veeky Forums makes it

Well I mean a lot of lifters VASTLY overconsume protein.

>another person falls victim to the lies of the protein jew

When are you going to learn to juice to make your gains?

global ban on milk

You could literally eat up to 1kg of protein and not get shit assuming your kidneys and liver are working fine. Waste of money but harmless as fuck.

can we put protein in their water supply and hope they all have that genetic condition so we can cleanse their retardation from this earth

I really hate the
>vote with your money meme
It's not like everyone has access to everything, always. Sometimes you gotta get shit you don't even want cause that's all that's available

He says posting on the interwebs.

Seems to me like you do have access to everything...

>not getting your protein from other men
Not making it.

She was a bong

>the government starts enforcing a one scoop policy

Not even anti funs but the difference is the last panel should have 10 bodies

Milk IS racist after all.

Only need 4 to be considered a mass shooting. And none of them have to die. By those numbers we should have to do something about cars in the aftermath of Charlottesville.

>put protein in a tap water of some random small town to kill some retarded family
>years later swole motherfuckers can be seen everywhere
>city renames itself to "Gainsville"

Might be kind of cool. I'd be able to fulfill my dream of being a chicken smuggler.

State sanctioned self driving cars when?

Your point isn't clear through text. It seems like you think doing something about cars is a stupid idea. If so, I agree.

My original point is that cars, like guns, are inanimate objects. People are responsible for crimes, not inanimate objects.

To tie this back in, further regulation of protein is also a stupid idea. People must be responsible for their own actions and what they decide to put into their body.

Chinese elementary schools would like to have a word with you and the third panel.

it was proven that she had a rare disorder that prevented her from absorbing protein normally so she push it too hard and her organs shut down and she then died