Armwrestling thread

Armwrestling thread

How strong you gotta be in order to compete on profesional elite armwrestling league against the strongest and biggest freaks outta there ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=571pc1mkQFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfqd9yLcrFU
youtube.com/watch?v=q99mHEoIw-Q
youtu.be/6RP_WeKJfmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

very strong

Knocking out a bear by flicking its forehead strong

I know but how much ?

An estimation ?

I know they are ridiculous good at pulling moves, specially the top ones

If i were that strong instead armwrestling i would go for boxing or mma

What lift would one do to get gud at arm wrestling?

>How strong
seeing as the world record strict curl (115kg) has been done by an arm wrestler you probally need to be close to strict curling 2 plates

So a 60 kg strict curl with one arm would literally put me on edge

Anyways thats inhuman

if you could one arm strict curl 60kg you at least should be able to strict curl 120kg with 2 arms, that would make you the best strict curler on this planet. Not really a realistic goal, guy

if you can strict curl 30kg with one arm for reps you probally could out-arm wrestlr most average people. keep in mind arm wrestling has a fuckload of technique involved aswell, not to mention that you should always try to cheat as much as possible without your opponent noticing(thats an actual arm wrestling tactic)

watch this, about 3min in
>youtube.com/watch?v=571pc1mkQFk

Yep i know lol

Thanks for the vid

Also do you consider pull ups help armwrestling ?

How many reps should the 30 kg curls be ? 10-20 ? Or less

a lot of armwrestlers seem to do chinups

but yeah they help

if you can do 5-10 reps you should be able to beat most people, but if you wanna beat other armwrestlers who also train you should be aiming for 40kg for reps. Mind you if you can strict curl 40kg for reps you have already insane bicep strength. You already wont see people strict curling 30kg for reps, very rarely if so

also watch this more indepth on technique
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfqd9yLcrFU

Oh nice information

Do you think if a person weighting 70 kg can do 40 kg one arm curls for reps

Can beat top armwrestlers on that cathegory ?

it is possible but it will take years of hard training

Im guessing you weigh 70kg now you would probally need to bulk up and gain a lot of muscle

Yea you are right, but if it@ possible to stay and my bw and curls 40 kg for reps in the future i think godlike genetics are needed for that

I wonder the max curl of 70 kg top armwrestlers liie oleg zhok and so

Btw do you armwrestle ?

yes but only amateur

I can strict curl 27.5kg for reps and do weighted chin up with 50kg havent lost once vs non armwrestler. Im not 100% focussed on it my training is more general for all sports

Oh great, in wich cathegory do you fight ? How long you been training and how old are you ?

Never armwrestled against a pro ?

no no my uncle was pro armwrestler I learned from him

he is 60 now no training he still beats me everytmie lol im 23

i was about to chime in and say that i saw saw some video of a wrestler on youtube (can't remember his name) and he said that chin ups are amazing for armwrestling. He was left handed i think and beat a fucking huge bodybuilder monster looking guy, that one that is pretty famous for having huge hands

Wow your uncle must be strong af when young

Did he armrestled some legends ?

Whats you bodyweight ?

You are strong for your age btw

Yep i thought so because once i saw a footage of alexey voevoda doing a one arm pull up

yeah chin up is very specific for armwerstlnig is mimics the position you pull and get leverage in. Since you pull also with the elbow in chin up just like you do when arm wrestling most noobs dont know this but always keep the elbow close to the body for maximal leverage

meant to say armwrestler at the beginning

You keep to dont tell me your bodyweight -__.

im 90kg about 175cm right now

Oh you are a big guy

If you were twice as strong as you are right now you would rape everyone at armwrestling lol

Are you on roids ?

>Are you on roids ?
I know you are noob right now but im not that strong, there are way stronger people than me no of course not on steroids im not even doing any competition why would I. remember best in world they all use steroids

heres denis cyplenkov strict curl 113kg lol
youtube.com/watch?v=q99mHEoIw-Q

Wtf that guy is a genetically gifted outlier he lools like a frankestein lmao

What do you think is the strenght limit for a natty person ?

he uses steroids but also great genetics

depends on genetics man personally im still getting strongeer

if you eat a lot and train hard youll see nothing is impossible

also to answer your queston before my uncle was pro but he was pro in his 20s was long time ago i dont know who he wrestled

Great man, nice to talk to you, you are very gentle

youtu.be/6RP_WeKJfmo