Are the girls in the fitness industry on roids?

Are the girls in the fitness industry on roids?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

usually on oral cycles
literally look at the shoulders

not necessarily, but they do all have implants

maybe

most are on some kind of Anavar/Winstrol/TBol/Clen cycle, the BB women are on injectables. You can't get that low BF while retaining your muscle without being on some gear. Look at the shoulders. They're tell-tale signs that someone is on gear.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066
look it up

Sometimes being natural is the right thing, stay sober folks!

>roid shoulders meme

Low dose roids for definition at low BF + butt, tit and lip implants and/or injections

Every single one

Girl in the pic has absolute zero musclemass, why would you even suggest steroids?

Very low body fat on women isnt normal.

>absolute zero musclemass

get your eyes checked

Women are basically the lazy, ignorant niggers of the fitness industry. They use drugs to achieve what could almost always be achieved through natural training/diet. Women don't want to diet hard or train year round; they lack the autistic single minded focus of the men in the industry.

Fucking this.
Women actually think not eating like hippos is hard effort. Ever noticed how most guys don't think working out is worth a post on social media, but women can't go to the gym without doing so?

Not denying women are lazy but have you niggas seen the YouTube male models literally all on roids and giving you some meme routine to follow

It's not a meme.

Yeah I'm all on board with the fact that the amount of bitches who can't go to the gym without putting a picture of their ass on instagram/snapchat... whatever is reeee worthy, the youtube fitness community is full of "youtube nattys". It's a lot of guys who roid to look halfway decent so that they can sell shit to people who fell for the natty meme.

you are turning into a meme my friend

The worst women are the ones who can't even take a fucking walk without telling people.
About the youtubers, yeah I know. I feel really bad for the people who fall for that stuff.

Your virginity is showing user

Every female fitness model comprises of 5 things buddy:
>Roids
>Fake Tan
>Lordosis
>Fake tits
>Bleached Teeth

Dorian Yates even said recently that he knows literally dozens of female bikini competitors that roid on low doses now.

Grow up. You should know this by now.

So why don't they get facial hair and zits all over?

Dorian Yates was on Joe Rogan the other week and he said you would be surprised how common it is for fitness chicks to be doing something a little "extra"

because they/their coaches arent retarded

>low doses

Spotted the lazy attention whore.

I always knew that chicks with broad shoulders aren't hot and naturally my gf cannot get that. So happy that I can let her do bent over rows and lat press