How

how

>pointless nigger posting

Ok, but now look at their faces, or hair, or skin

how what?

Or crime statistics

Black women have the most silky smooth skin on the planet. Have you ever touched a dark black woman's skin? It's practically immune to sun damage or aging compared to white skin, and on top of that most of them are very good about moisturizing. No better feeling in the world.

Dream on faggot. They're ashy just like the male counterpart

black don't crack, yo. you have a way higher chance of having some good genetic wife material with a hot nigerian princess than some white chick

I legit didn't know what being ashy was until I interacted with black people. It's incredible how ashy they can get.

I don't give a shit about that. I want a gf that doesn't look like an unlockable character in the main menu.

Mixed children have higher average intelligences because moxing is good genetically and iffers optimal health. Black women have better bodies for having children too.

Cannot wait to impregnate a black woman unirinically.

id like to imagine both those white sluts being dominated by the superior ebony goddess in the showers, forcing them to worship her and tongue her asshole and feet

based on your beliefs and the way you type, i dont think even race mixing would make your children smart

>implying a niggress would ever touch you

Shut up cuck, any sane white man and even niggers is going to want to fuck those white chicks

mixed children always end up mentally ill from what I know. Probably due to their lack of identity

Your high percentage white genes cause there to be cranial abberations that protrude into the prefrontal cortex making you less intelligent.

It is okay that you cannot discern typos from idiocy. I wouldn't expect anything else from an inferior brainlet and racelet.

I'm too busy chatting with black women on tinder that I want to impregnate to care about my grammar.

143 IQ, white, blue eyed physics student that is going to mix with black women, BTW.

>Based on your beliefs

It is okay, chromosome deficiency in white genes makes you incapable of having the superior neurological structures necessary for understanding superior mixed genetics.

Fucked 4 black girls from tinder (all 8/10) in the last 2 weeks so whatever helps you sleep at night.

>look at their faces
not in the photo?

They appear mentally ill because they are actually so superior they cannot fit into our white society. That is why mixing should be the only permitted breeding option. That way society will rapidly be made suitable for the high IQ and culturally dominant mixed children.

sure u r buddy

>impregnating tinder sluts
also you sound like a high-functioning autistic person. pretty embarrassing how you talk about yourself lol

Ahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaha you do not have 143 iq in the first place since meanial tasks like communication pose too much of an challenge. Legit 137 iq mensa shitter here.

Also you point about mixed race is superior is invalid through a multistude of studies but no point in arguing with stupidity

This is true. I'm mixed and suffer from a lot of mental problems due to identity.

Fuck off

I think that's my ex gf on the left. Hard to tell.

You're actually just too inferior to understand my 143 IQ arguments because your IQ is only 137. I feel sorry for you. Your parents robbed you of an intelligence like mine by not mixing.

I probably won't be able to reply as I am going to be working with my black partner in the lab. We are doing mathematical modelling of electromagnetic fields to better contain plasma in the new ITER project. Perhaps I shall ask her on a date in honor of your inferiority, user.

Cheers.

Are you laughing because my statements are so true that they shock your very understanding of the world or are you another low IQ 95%+ genetic whitey?

>This is true
believe me annon

Brazilian society

This is how the moxed children will speak. It is how the mentally superior will convey meaning with their 'mouth' named orifices that also consume food stuffs.

You lack profundity in your statements. You appear genetically impoverish. Try to have your daughters and sons wed black men and women ASAP.

t. Superior virgin

>black girls
>8/10
kek'd

Delusional people need me to be a virgin to protect their preconceptions on race. I'm fucking a new girl every week, minimum.