How the fuck did Greg Plitt only weight 190? He looks like friggin Jon Cena right here

How the fuck did Greg Plitt only weight 190? He looks like friggin Jon Cena right here.

No legs/posterior chain, probably small bone structure, possible manlet

Legs+ass is like 65% of your muscle mass.
He was 6'1

>He was 6'1
Americans always lie, probably like 178cm at best.

How big would you say his arms are here?

because he was like 7% bodyfat

people underestimate how fucking gigantic you can be at sub 200lbs in near stage ready condition

zyzz was 6'1 7% but was like 205 and looks about the same size

>those legs
These unathletic gymcel geeks always look so fucking comical

The gymcels are the ones who squats 3x a week tho Lmao

post body

small legs

nice digits, but post your legs
salty

I always thought he looked just like Randy Orton

cope, actual athletes squat all the time, athlete > gymcel, huge arms with no posterior chain looks idiotic.
>implying I fell for the gymcel cope

guilty

post body geek

Yea it's a Pitty. Maybe if he trained his legs he could have outran the train.

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now). I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

well meme'd my friend, but you're still not posting your body

>actual athletes
You aren't an actual athlete neither are most gym goers

Holy fuck those legs are sticks

jesus christ those hot dogs

Plitt was a Ranger
Fuck off all you scrubs that diss him

>those legs
>outrunning a train

Pick one

>Chad holding a shaved pussy
What did he mean by this?

(You)
what did you say to me you little shit? I'll have you know...

definition, genetics, and thicc neck

Trained hard

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I’m, probably, in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building muscular or strength. You don’t know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

>Veeky Forums can't into density

Holy kek

this is bait r-right?

saved