ITT: autistic shit you do at the gym

>do a stupid anime grin when maxing out

Pic related

counting repetitions of moving heavy objects in a prescribed manner
`

lift things up and put them pack down

Shadow box in between sets

I know what I'm doing though since I actually train in MMA, but I feel like its autistic anyway

I count every step I take when climbing stairs. Every stairwell I use. My whole life. I can't seem to stop.

I meant to add.. using a step machine is a bitch. Listening to music doesn't stop it either.

>boxing
>in MMA
Kek
That being said, after Squats or deads when I'm happy I practice throwing high roundhouses

I bet I lift more then you

>Start a high rep set
>Start factoring my rep counts into primes
>Workout log is all fucked up because I do I different amount of reps based on how many unique prime factors I want to count to that day

And I bet you're a fatass

I would post a picture of my body to prove you wrong, but I could be identified based on my scars (used to be involved with a fight club, stabbed multiple times) and my gang affiliated tattoos from when I spent 10 years in one of the toughest prisons in the country (I'm probably in the top priority list of the FBI right now).

I know your type, though. You think because you can squat and deadlift heavy that you're a big guy with an impressive physique. I have built plenty of muscle without those autistic lifts. You probably think you're superior because you follow the routines of a fat little redneck man with no real knowledge of building musclar or strength. You don't know shit about muscles and strength if you have not trained the way I had, I literally learned from the best, and you got no shit on me, you fat autistic neckbeard.

Congrats you glorified furniture mover

What about autistic shit other people do?

>Slowly walking around in circles with chest puffed after a set

I see this alot acompanied by dudes mean mugging the celing

This has to be Jason Blaha.

prop up my phone and use it to film almost all of my sets to do form checks, i'm definitely "that guy" at the gym.

I'm not the only one! Yeah I can run up and down my stairs in the dark because I know exactly how many there are.

>literal autism

When benching and I stall on the way up, I imagine I'm Goku sending the spirit bomb back to Buu.

that's pretty autistic user,

[spoiler]i'm gonna do this from now on[/spoiler]

While im doing cardio,I tend to hit my side like kylo ren does whenever I get a sitch in my side

On the treadmill I imagine in running to a trench

Look at my face from a downward angle in the mirror and try to convince myself I look like a tough guy

I do that too. If i’m on the treadmill i’ll also tap out a beat on my stomach in time with my pace.

im baby driver

more than*

Holy shit I fucking kek'd, is this a pasta yet?

8/10

I imagine I'm an ox or some kind of working animal when I do legs and farmers walks.

Also imagine my crippling despair and anxiety when I workout in general to make sure I don't fail any sets.

HOly shit i thought i was the only one that did this

Holy shit I thought I was alone. I do it to my traps too if they cramp

yeah this is fairly recent. Seen it every few days now.

>praciticing MMA

Only idiots get into fights

you mean only idiots start fights

betting is for degenerates

you could be randomly attacked at any time. will you be ready, or will you curl into the fetal position and give up?

Fucking underrated

Nice pasta

Smart people know not to mess with muscular men

Got a video of this?
I want to watch and perfect my form.

When putting weights away I make sure all the holes and/or labels on the weights are aligned perfectly. All labels have to be oriented the same way. Weights have to be in perfect order or else I can't leave.

Intensely pace back and forth

kek I do this too OP, I can't help but smile when I'm pushing heavy weight, it literally just comes naturally
>mfw incline bench 285 for 4

oh fug me too

Write names on my deathnote

Sometimes when I'm waiting for equipment or in between sets I'll chew the callouses off of my hands and eat them

That's gross on many levels

I cuss like a sailor under my breath when I Fuck up or fail a DL. It just pisses me off so much

literally me

I also have Libera Me from Hell on my workout playlist

Same, but it's my love & peace note.

Is Bashyu za Sutanpeedo the best protag of all time? Love that guy

I balance on one leg a lot

>peedo

>Imagine I'm being spotted and told to go harder by Bruce Lee.

Never thought I'd feel nostalgia for 2007 but with all the trannies and bearded armlets running around I wanna go back

It is

Well I guess that makes four of us. I usually run up two at a time too for those cardio gains.

are you me? I've been doing that shit since I was like 8.

I feel you on that m8

Jesus that caught on quick.

For being in a gang and prison, you sure do sound like a pussy to me

I play anime themes while working. DBZ, YuYu hakusho, etc. Shit gets me so hype but I'm afraid someone is going to here my autistic choice in music.