Tfw when you like a girl

>tfw when you like a girl
>tfw you lift for the girl
>tfw she will only ever consider you a friend

wtf Veeky Forums you said the only way is to lift

You were told several times that you lift for yourself, getting girls is a side effect.

>lifting for girls

Literally everybody here says NOT to do this, you fucking moron.

The way is to lift. We never said anything about a girl, never said anything about where it would take you, we simply said that lifting is the way.

>getting this buttmad from being rejected
I can see why she was so turned off

>lift for self
>in the back of my head know I'm doing it for her
>keep lifting
>feel good about myself for the first time in my life
>don't care for her anymore
>lift for self

Just keep goin man

Nice thread loser

>not lifting for yourself
>not lifting for the grace,for the might of the Lord

You fucking faggots just make me feel worst, fuck you all, I fucking hate you cunts and im being dead serious, I come here for support from my bros and all I get is shit on more as if my life isn't already that bad atm that you guys have to pile onto me literally fuck your own faces cunts Im leaving this cancerous website

Good fucking riddance.

This poster is in high school

Putting your mental well being on adquiring some cunt is dumb m8.

Lift for the next girl, not this one. If you are in the friendzone you're already fucked, move on or use it to get social gains.

lmao you sissy little fag, take some test

Get out. Faggots not allowed here.

Thats pretty unfair, some of those posts were good advice albeit harsh. Don't take it personal and keep lifting brah, nobody said the road to success is a straight slope. You will find valleys, and its all about getting out of them and moving on.

>being this assblasted
Looks like we're scaring some of the summer fags away

I'm not fucking gay, bro, you're the gay cunt haha yeah read the OP you absolute retard it clearly states that I am lifting for a girl.

kill yourself

You gonna be okay?

Learn how to support yourself, you incel piece of shit.

See this is why we can't let lanklets breed. Fucking pathetic

Look man the only reason anyone here has any "brotherly" interactions is when there is a mutual knowledge that one has it just as shitty as the other. Dont come here looking for friends. We're all just stuck at the bottom of the barrel so we make conversation.

Piss off, autist

Manlets should not breed*

Take my advice as a person who use to crave affection from anyone who'd view me in a positive light (attachment issues). You'll learn very quickly there's no real reciprocation for how you feel most of the time unless you're attractive/interesting.

Quite honestly, it's pointless liking a single person, for any reason. Wife/gf/ff whatever, it's nice, and intimacy feels great, but honestly the effort put in isn't equal to the reciprocation you'll get back.

My suggestion, focus on yourself, be self-dependent, and aim to find something that you can do that fulfills you without someone else. Then, you can introduce others into it, they're there for the ride, they aren't the ride. It makes it exponentially easier to get rid of them once they're no longer worth the effort.

Also, don't lift for girls, that's stupid. It's a waste of time, and a demotivating factor on the path of self-betterment.

>thinking the friendzone is actually a thing