Ok, Veeky Forums. Let's settle this once and for all

Ok, Veeky Forums. Let's settle this once and for all.

What is THE best routine for AESTHETICS? Doesn't matter if it makes you stronger or not, the only thing that matters is getting you to look like pic related ( bless Tiny wherever he may be ) as fast as possible.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100519114854/http://www.simplyshredded.com/tinytrip-interview.html
cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/g4892/ridiculously-hot-shirtless-male-models/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Let's settle this once and for all.
6 years here and it never fails to make me laugh

Tiny had posted his routine and he used to lift compounds 5x5 and some accessories iirc.

>implying you'd get tinys body
it's all genetics, even if you roid and eat perfectly the chance that you'll get tinys body is miniscule

just start lifting you massive pleb

Already have you fucking dumb piss off the floor licking nigger shitting dum dum. I can still ask a question, can't I? :^)

Do a few heavy lifts
Then do volume work
2x a week
Try to increase in reps, weight, sets etc.
Eat at a surplus
repeat for 3 years
congrats

pretty much this
lat, chest and ab insertions ( together with clavicle to hipbone ratio) determine if you'll ever be aesthetic

high lats, zipper abs and a chest gap => game over tbqh

ppl

Not so good answer;

It depends on your genetics. I used to do 5x5 with some 3x8 accessory lifts 3x a week and didnt do jack shit as far as muscle size goes. I took an athletigen genetic test and found out that my body is more endurance based (Type I dominant) and is therefore needs to get more fatigue in order for it to respond so I just do a full body AB workout (mostly 4 sets of 8+ reps with 45-60 sec rest) 6x a week w/ LISS and HIIT cardio. IIFYM didnt work for me either, had to go full Keto/UD 2.0.

After like a year of this I finally moved up a shirt size and also finally reached single digits BF% Wouldve been faster if I was not natty.

Aesthetics all boils down to the chest to waist ratio, bodyfat %, and well proportioned muscle mass.

>Eating at a surplus when I'm already 15% bf
>only working out twice a week
Ya, this is bait.

A 4 day brosplit will do just fine. Aim for 8-12 rep range and do HIIT if you are not skelly. Don't forget that nutrition is the most important for aesthetics
eat

>high protein
>low carbs
>moderate fat
>plenty of veggies

Why low carbs?

>wanting single digit bodyfat number
>high carbs

Pick one. Unless you juice ofcourse.

>replace surplus with slight deficit
>repeat until happy with bf%
>go back to surplus
repeat

>Brad Pitt said he focused only on upper body when filming Troy

>Said he wanted the appearance of massive strength, and most peoples legs are already somewhat developed

>None of you fuckers are anywhere near as attractive as Brad Pitt, so you should probably take his advice

Please give me some number.
I'm currently at 50/30/20 (C/P/F) which put me at about 350g carbs a day and 210g protein.

Do you recommend something like 30/50/20?

If Brad Pitt knows so much why did he hire a personal trainer?

checkmate

Kinobody desu and also just start microdosing testosterone

10/40/50
10/50/40
5/45/50
5/40/55
Take your pic. Carbs are unnecessary

Here's a webarchive of his interview on simply shredded
web.archive.org/web/20100519114854/http://www.simplyshredded.com/tinytrip-interview.html

i've been considering micro dosing, what would you recommend, sire?

>randomly think of tiny (no homo)
>think i should make a thread about him on Veeky Forums, see if he's still here
>he's literally the first thread on page one when i enter the board

meme magic

used to lurk here 6 or 7 years ago
never started getting fit tho lol

may god bless this little man

Well I don't know your weight / height, but I'd say 20/60/20 would be even better. Don't forget tho, if you are on low carb diet, you gotta refeed once a week. Don't fall into meme that refeeding = eating ice cream and pizza. Just pikc a good source of carbs like rice or sweet potato, and add it into 2 or 3 meals.

I'd suggest a typical day of eating like

>oats + eggs (or whey)
>veggie salad + source of lean protein
>after workout whey + banana
>veggie salad + source of lean protein
>yogurt (or cottage cheese) + handful of nuts

Just my 2 cents. This has worked for me.

How can you tell if you have high lats?

oh and add a tablespoon of olive oil into your salads.

>high lats, zipper abs and a chest gap
fucking kill me

Thanks, I appreciate the info.

this desu
>push
flat/incline bench, dips, ohp
>pull
bent over row, close grip row, lat pulldowns, face pulls
>legs
do these for strength, unless you have twigs

Newfag

Wow you plebs.

Literally just train neck and have low body fat. Maybe some full body twice a week.

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/g4892/ridiculously-hot-shirtless-male-models/

Any routine that hits every muscle at least once a week and leads you to lifting heavy weights without doing low rep sets will make you aesthetic.

There's a shitton of possible routines you can put together that are equally good in that regard.

ur diet

Here's the thing, lift weights, when they start becoming easier, you can keep lifting the same weight for muscle endurance, or increase the weight for hypertrophy, it's that easy

do you need a special routine and shit like texas method and powerlifting programs or is it that simple?

Compounds with a couple isolation work. Get stronger. That's it. Also do cardio/conditioning/HIIT for health. That's it. Don't complicate things and waste valuable time. You're not a professional bodybuilder. There's no "THE BEST AESTHETIC PROGRAM" out there. Just pick a good program, get stronger and be consistent. That's it. Don't mind all the periods, just consider them as points and take from my post what you will. Hope you find your answer.

Great, now learn what a hyphen is.

At first you can progress very easily (every workout) but as you get stronger and stronger it will become more complicated and your programming will require periodization of some kind.

But the thing you should always be coming back to is progressive overload, no matter how you get it.

DO NOT LEWD OFFICER HOPPS
OFFICER HOPPS IS NOT FOR LEWD

Veeky Forums has not developed culturally since around 2011

There will be a couple of zyzz threads around too. You could literally replace all threads on Veeky Forums with threads from 2011 and no one would notice.

Nah, it's literally almost entirely based on your shoulder to hip ratio, lats are obviously also important.

But chest insertions and abs aren't as big of a factor. Jeff has a chest gap and imperfect abs,

I'd say having a square chest is way more important than having a chest that is completely gapless. But waist to shoulder is absolutely the most important everything else is just details.

are their eyes red and glassy?

I workout twice a week. u mad bro?

it depends on your starting point as everyone will have different aspects they need to focus on which other may not necessarily need to concern themselves with as much. Not to beat around the bush - a well rounded one. One that focuses a balanced amount of upper body and lower. From a functionality and longevity perspective one that incorporates mobility and stretching as well. Training aside diet is even more important for appearance.

by building them

TRT

What is ideal shoulder to hip and gow is it measured?

who cares about ""aesthetics"" if i can sleep you with one punch???

shut up fatty

And a furry too. Nobody should waste their effort killing you; you should do it yourself.

Mark Rippetoe's ideal male body

I have natty friend that looks very similiar to op pic [a bit higher bodyfat] and he does bro splits

Maybe if Achilles worked legs, his heel wouldn't have been such an issue for him

Achieve 1/2/3/4
Drop bodyfat to

Lmao

push pull leg 6 days a week

>who cares about ""aesthetics"" if i can sleep you with one punch??
You do you. Always someone stronger then you.

ketard pls go

l0l gtfo

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

the belly ruins it desu, gave me a boner for a sec

Do you also know that he's a dyel now? Threw away all his gains. Such a shame.

kek