Leaving fast food restaurant

>leaving fast food restaurant
>qt blonde girl with nice bubble butt in front of me
>she holds the door open and lets me walk through first with a smile
>I do the same for the second door
>bump into each other after she walks through
>both awkwardly laugh and say bye
>tfw I'll never see her again

5 second rule man. I learned this first time I was in a club with some buddies. If you see a girl you like, start walking up to her to talk within the next 5 seconds before your brain gives you all the reasons why it might go wrong. It also helps make you look less like a creep if you approach as soon as you see them, not 5 minutes later.

Fpbp great advice

IS
THAT
A
THONG???

This is very good advice, not just for clubs, but for parties, social gatherings or anything really.

Wow, that's actually great advice. What kind of club was it anyways?

t. we're the millers dad

golf

I always get hung up on what to say. Immediately walking up to a girl and sayin "Hi I'm user" feels autismo

What do I say

This is great advice for people who have no problem approaching girls and don't need advice

never gonna make it

"Dang look at DAT BOOTY"

Hi.

This is a good place to start. Eventually you won't need the rule and can just decide to get in a good mood when the need arises, then approach on sight. But it takes some time and practice, just like weightlifting.

"Are you an archaeologist?"

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

lol'd but yes, seems to be

its about copypasta famalamily

that girls pretty man definitely above average

"I wanna pee in your butt"

What's worse? Saying hello to a person, or staring at them like a sperg?