Virgin vs Chad

Virgin X vs Chad X thread. Post all your best memes.

Well sticking with the game of thrones theme

Whats with all the game of thrones fit memes. Are we just jerking off at the fact we watched the leaked episode?

Kek

lmao greyworm is literally a numale

lmaooo

My favorite

Was a good episode. Couldnt believe watching all that blood squirt everywhere as the dragon crashed to its death. Fuck.

funny af

>perfect posture from never touching his penis

god i love theese

BvS

These memes ARE NOT MEANT TO BE ON THIS BOARD

Ok fuck you

I hate when people make these meme and get them backwards

I love the fact that the people are waving the flag of Chad

Lmao good thread so far.

This thread is great, keep 'em coming

virgin should be in a stall

>futbol/soccer
every time i watch this sport the players barely even get touched and flop around like faggots and then get back up right after they see the ref didn't call a penalty. it happens so much i can't help but see it and shake my head. what happened to sportsmanship? how do these players--that are on video flailing like a they just got hit by a car andgetting back up 3 seconds later--retain any dignity or fan following?

>the spear that will pierce the heavens

This is literally the most retarded meme in recent memory and I love it

these are the best imo because they don't push some idea beyone chad/virgin

Actualy Mussolini was the virgin style, Hitler ghad to putsch him back in place...

Was literally thinking about how this needs to be made the other day. Guess someone beat me to it

is the original not posted yet? shame

It is bad indeed and is destroying the image of Football, but luckily FIFA is working on it and is installing the new video technology in every stadium around so after every questionable fall that the main ref doesn't see or isn't certain about it he can stop the game and wait for a report from the ref working on video technology.

it happens in american football, too, but americans will call the player a faggot, still, and generally discourage the act

Don't talk shit about my man bron

Some autistic virgin posts a meme from /r9k/ and it's not deleted. Oh great

"the virgin rest" hits wayyy too close to home lmaoo

This one will always be my favorite

euron greyjoy is fucking awful in the show. he does the book character no justice

t.virgin

It's called football.

And yes it's bad now because the enforcement doesn't penalize faking and exaggeration unless it's really egregious. It didn't used to be that way, decades ago football used to be much more violent since the penalties for exaggerating were harsh... and used to not be allowed to switch players out, so you would often see pained players limping across the field playing even though they were bleeding.

Fun fact: North Korea refuses to ever call a foul, so whenever they make it to the World Cup you see them stoically receive punishment (of course other teams take advantage of this) and get up like a fucking soldier and then keep running. They're short, skinny and not really very good but their endurance is impressive.

lmao pretty clever

>Not posting an actual good one
Smh desu senpai

fucking kek, how does someone even think of this

Im a faggot and dont know what repgen is.
Pls explain

>IRL laughed so hard, tuna came out my nose

U know how I know you are a spic?

Does anyone have the virgin deceased/chadaver one?