Myprotein flavour recommendation

So myprotein Europe currently has a pretty nice offer where you can buy 3 1kg for 33€ and I was thinking about trying out new flavours. Anyone have any experience with flavours that aren't the standard ones?

I have already tried vanilla (meh), chocolate (nice), neutral (nice), and stracciatella (dogshit). Thinking about trying out danish cinnamon, chocolate coconut and a third one.

So what could you guys recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00GRY2Z5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any that's sweetened with stevia

for real? impulsively, I'd rather stay away from "meme" flavours because it just seems like a marketing ploy to me. which ones have you tried?

>artificial sweeteners
>meme
What the fuck

personally I like the chocolate banana flavour

Do you consider chocolate smooth and strawberry cream standard ones? Because those are pretty good.

Mocha is pretty tasting with milk. It's actually my favorite since I'm able to drink it without adding a ton of things to sweeten it up

have you tried chocolate peanut butter? banana really isn't my thing unfortunately

I have already tried chocolate smooth (hence my "chocolate" comment) but haven't tried strawberry yet. also heard a lot of good things about natural strawberry so might check that one out. how does strawberry taste with water?

I don't like coffee but maybe some other people may enjoy it. just for the others here, does it taste well with water?

I use the strawberry cream flavor with water and it tastes like strawberry milk.

Mocha is amazing. Always have it stocked.
Salted caramel is definitely up there, but I didn't like finishing the last three pounds or so on my 11lbs bag.
Unflavored is great and you can toss it in the others to make them less sweet or in any smoothie. It's basically just tasting like thin milk.

Avoid anything flavored like breakfast meals or cereal. I have a bag of Rocky Road I haven't finished from a year ago. Holy fuck it's bad.

>have you tried chocolate peanut butter? banana really isn't my thing unfortunately
no, not myself. A friend of mine though said it was ok. He drank it with milk instead of water

might consider that one. do you know what the difference between strawberry cream and natural strawberry is tastewise?

doesn't salted caramel taste too artificial? how is it with water?

yeah, unflavoured is kinda my last resort since I always love unflavoured. also, what the FUCK is rocky road? heard it's supposed to taste like marshmallows or something

Never had the natural strawberry, so no clue.

I take chocolate smooth with water and I like it

Better with milk, but still great with water. It's worth a try. I still order it, but in smaller bags when I'm low and that's the sale they have.

Rocky Road is a flavor mix for ice cream. Generally chocolate, almonds and marshmallows. MyProtein's RR tastes like Chocolate Ass.

so caramel isn't too sweet? have you ever mixed it with oats?

It's sweet. I wouldn't consider it too sweet. And again, unflavored is a thing if it is bad for you. And yeah, it mixes well with oats.

Give it a shot, but Mocha is still #1.

None of them. I wanted so bad to like MyProtein and every flavor I try just reeks of sugar alcohol

OP here. Try out chocolate smooth. I feel like that's the safest flavour they have.

I have never experienced a sugar alcohol smell with the ones I had before, maybe they sent you some old bullshit. I actually complained last time I got something from them because my vanilla flavour wasn't mixable so they sent me another 2,5kg for free

I follow Scooby's method. Unflavored whey, unsweetened cocoa powder, and a frozen banana mixed in a blender with milk. Lower in sugar/cals and tastes good too.

Unflavoured. Most protein for buck, also none of that too sweet shit flavour that comes with /3scoops/.

Is that a hodgetwin?

I ordered a bunch and they tasted the same, some weird sugary flavour(for example, cookies & cream and tiramisu)

the best I had was straciatella, truly tasted like a vanilla ice cream + milk shake but it was just based off one shake

Meanwhile, ordered some samples from prozis and myvegies(vegan protein) and they all tasted a shit ton better
even the vegan one truly had a cookies & cream taste
the prozis oen was chocolate mousse and it did taste like it and I fucking hate chocolate wheys

>chocolate smooth with water

got a chocolate smoothie one and holy shit this thing is sweet as fuck, i need to put something acid to be able to drink, if i put one single banana the thing gets even worse

>tfw you like sweet things
>this thread
rocky road tastes good

Anyone tried match? I'm morbidly curious.

Fuck off shill

>danish cinnamon

I hear good things about this. I have vanilla + cookies and cream 5kg.

My next 3 are:
strawberry cream
chocolate smooth
cinnamon danish.

If someone can tell me the difference between the 4 types of chocolate it would be appreciated. Smooth chocolates the one I want to get... right guys?

Chocolate Coconut, Strawberry Cream, Applepie Custard

get plain chocolate or don't bother. Their flavors are terrible.

don't listen to anyone who likes that strawberry cream shit it tastes like fucking cancer pepto bismol.

Not it doesn't you faggot. It tastes like nesquik.

Jax Slayher

How high are you? Rocky Road is vile.

usually alright shipping, but this time 17 days and its still only listed as "international departure rotterdam", apparently only after 30 days can i claim it as "officially missing"

lol m8. that offer is utter shite.
that's 11€/kg. bought last week some for 7€/kg

Salted Caramel.

I thought I finally got fed up of Salted Caramel and tried Chocolate Smooth. This was the worst decision of recent weeks.

Blueberry cheesecake, it's the thinking man's MP flavour

99% of their flavours are terrible. Natural chocolate is the only decent one, with choc smooth just behind. Strawberry Cream is the only other one that's slightly palatable. Every single other one I've tried has been absolute trash (Banana, Banoffee, Choc caramel, Choc mint [this one is okay for like 1 shake but a whole kilo would make me spew], choc peanut butter [literally powdered AIDS], cookies and cream & vanilla).

Stevia is a plant.

Plain casein..

Unflavored. Don't make shakes, add it to oatmeal. Or cook it in the microwave to make whey cake.

this nigga knows

What type is it?

>flavour
always pick unflavoured FFS

This.

Just wait for the 50% sale and buy in bulk.

just bought this, good deal but how do you get over the fuckin taste man.

Raw, even, though Stevia is good.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00GRY2Z5Q

chocolate stevia is top tier

Chocolate brownie is good, it's just chocolate with little bits of what I assume is a brownie.
Blueberry cheesecake just tastes like blueberry but is a bit more creamy, with milk only.
Chocolate coconut doesn't really taste like either. It's ok though, has a coffeish flavor with a hint of chocolate. I like it with water, tastes like watered down latte with a pleasant aftertaste.

Whey Isolate, Rocky Road, 2 scoops, perfect

kek

strawberry cream is too sweet but natural strawberry is better. I mix 2-3 scoops unflavored with 1 scoop flavored.

How is Strawberry Cream with water? I have some of that coming in the mail since I ran out of Chocolate Smooth, but that shit is disgusting when mixed with water (pretty tasty with milk tho)

it's good with water, still too sweet but cut it with unflavored and it's fine

Strawberry cream is really good. I heard that Mocca is also great.

I currently have Chocolate peanut butter, it tasts nice but you can't really taste the PB

which ones taste good with just water?

Strawberry cream is goat

From what I've tried:

>chocolate smooth 6/10
>Cinnamon roll 5.75/10
>chocolate banana 9/10
>salted caramel 8.5/10
>banana 4/10
>chocolate nut 3/10
>chocolate brownie 6.5/10
>vanilla 6/10

Unfortunately, they don't have chocolate banana on the US site any more.

Mix some smooth chocolate with peanut butter, mate. It tastes like nutella

Update: Don't do this, I got it wrong. Mix chocolate brownie, cocoa powder, a little milk, and peanut butter together. THAT tastes like nutella

The god flavours are cinnamon bun, blueberry cheesecake and chocolate brownie. This cinnamon bun is the best protein I've ever had hands down, do it.

Natural strawb or choc are safe bets.

Just bought 5k with discount voucher. They only did 5k in like 4 flavours. Got the cafe latte one. No idea how I'm going to finish it, tastes fucking nasty

How shit tasting is their pea protein?
Lactose intolerant so can't do whey.

Banoffee, but I’m a slut for banoffee.

Mocha is bretty good.
Banana is the worst.

UN

I just buy unflavoured and then blend in other things for flavour/calories. Usually PB+Nutella, banana+nutella, chocolate_sauce+PB+banana, or some frozen mixed berries.

11lb bag of choc brownie whey protein
500g leucine

does unflavoured actually taste unflavoured? like if you mix with just water does it taste like water or is there a noticeable off taste?