Be awkward sperg, ugly manlet, and a kv with no friends

>be awkward sperg, ugly manlet, and a kv with no friends
>have 9/10 qt coworker (looks better than pic related), who is popular and positive, i think she's perfect
>she's nice to me, makes effort to talk to me
>invites me to get lunch with her and her friends (other coworkers). but i end up saying nothing during these lunches, can't think of anything to say
>i know she thinks of me as a nonsexual object that she pities because i'm a shy loser
what do? how will I ever find a girl like her that likes me romantically?

she's also quitting and I won't see her again. would it be weird to get her a gift or thank you card for all of the effort she put into talking to me and trying to help?

tl;dr how do I get social skills? even with help I'm still a friendless loser
a better body from the gym (3 days a week for the past year) hasn't helped either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

>projecting this hard

>only 3 days a week
thats why you dont get girls like her
time to start going 5 days a week minimum and get athletic mate

i hope you have some hobbies too

get regular haircuts btw

>i know she thinks of me as a nonsexual object

Use her for social gains, plain and simple. She is even helping you mate. This is the only answer for girls below/above your league. Meanwhile get fitter and make $/other gains.

Also, don't get a gift. Just act as your other coworkers with respect to her quitting.

>5 days a week minimum
i do 3 days a week minimum, and if i have time i do more
>and get athletic
i need to cut

>hobbies
i watch films and read, but nothing else
inb4 these aren't hobbies, it's all i got though

>get regular haircuts
i get them every 6 weeks on average

thanks for the advice

Depending on what you read/watch this is ok.

If shitty fiction you should find something better to do with your time. Maybe come to Veeky Forums or /g/.

erm talk to her dumbass but dont get attached.

lift stats? are you somewhat Veeky Forums or just not completely skelly or skinnyfat?

what are your ambitions/goals in life?

The whole be confident thing isnt a meme, people just dont understand it. You cant fake confidence if your life is a black whole. A fat bastard of a loser can try to act confident but it wont be real.

If you have ambitions, youre well rounded, you're sure of yourself and you know you'll make it, then you'll start projecting that and grills will pick up on it.

>would it be weird to get her a gift or thank you card for all of the effort she put into talking to me and trying to help?
Yes it would be. Don't do that.

i read a bit of everything, popular "classic" fiction (Portrait of the artist, madame bovary, to the lighthouse, etc.), popular nonfiction business and economics books, and some of the recently popular fiction novels (the martian, ASOIAF)

i don't know what to say. she invites me to lunch and i sit there with other coworkers and don't say a thing unless she initiates and asks me a question

i'm not skinny, but i haven't cut yet either so i have a relatively high bf%
pic are my stats, i only do light-weight squat and deadlift because i don't want to snap my knees or back

>what are your ambitions/goals in life?
i don't really have any. i'd like more money to live more comfortably

>If you have ambitions, youre well rounded
i don't really have these

i do agree, but she did get me a card for christmas though. if i got her something, would it be like a going away card/gift?

> i read a bit of everything
I would find you boring af as I focus only on math but to each its own. Isn't there any area you're really interested about? Even going full Veeky Forums is a decent hobby.

Running 2-3 miles once a week takes care of my calfs. I run on balls of my feet like a pro.

>>what are your ambitions/goals in life?
>i don't really have any. i'd like more money to live more comfortably
>>If you have ambitions, youre well rounded
>i don't really have these

well thats you're fucking problem. If you were a qt3.14 girl with hopes and dreams would you wanna be with someone like you?

Fucking work on that shit, not for girls but for yourself man.

Also i dont know your stats based on that shit you posted you autist. But by what you're saying you probably dont even look Veeky Forums. if you think your BF% is relatively high, its probably even higher than you think. You sound weak in general; lift with purpose. Dont do things half assed.

Being Veeky Forums is only a part of it tho. Seriously, if you ever wanna be happy you gotta work on yourself

/thread

Stop having yellow fever

im in your shy boat too, but I have a plan. I'm just gonna say whatever's on my mind. you want to get to know her right? then ask her questions. it doesnt have to be sexual. just say some dumb shit like her food looks appetising or some shit .but dont be autistic and spit out questions rapid fire.

let there be a silence and if she's interested, she'll talk back. if she's not, then you know to drop her as a friend and/or potential soulmate fampai

Very similar to what I was in. The FORD method worked when I couldn't keep the convo going with random shit to talk about. Just bring up something about yourself or ask her about:

Family
Occupation
Recreation
Dreams

Good luck

>would it be weird to get her a gift or thank you card for all of the effort she put into talking to me and trying to help?

yes. don't be a creeper.

>If you were a qt3.14 girl with hopes and dreams would you wanna be with someone like you?
well how do i get a good goal in life, nothing really interests me tbqh

thanks

o-okay

>telling someone to kys on Veeky Forums is projecting
write those buzzwords on a bullet, then use it to kill yourself

this, you will regret it forever

i sorta know your feel OP

>be awkward sperg, ugly manlet, and a kv with no friends
>have no desire to even talk to girls because i know they are all disgusted by me
>don't even bother trying to meet people to be friends with, including coworkers, because they will see what a fucking loser i am and not want me around anyway

I didn't read what people answered so I don't know if someone already told you that.
Just be nice, tell her that you admired her kindness, you appreciated the time with her and that if she needs anything you will be here for her. This is the best you can do, if you try anything on her this will destroy the small making of friendship you've had around the time you worked together.
You have to clue on how to get her in your life, and nor do I. The best you can do is to promise to be more than a coworker, and see if she's willing to do anything with you. If not, keep on being awesome and work on anything you don't like in your life. Girl like this will come to you if you harvest your passions and do something out of your life (which is the whole point of Veeky Forums in a way). A beta asking her out because she was gentle enough to invite you during friendly lunch, that's not something to go out with. But a nice dude making his life, having serious life goals and passionate about music, art or anything of the sort. That's cool.
If you're really as ugly as you say, having a charming attitude and a proper life is the only way and I don't believe you have enough dedication to achieve it, but anyway

also if you can't chat, don't bother. Don't be awkward that's all, if you feel like you can't talk properly with her, try your skills with other people, chat with people in random places, flirt with some ugly woman just for the sake of practicing.
I don't know how y'all can't even do the most basic thing in society, talk

Listen to what other people enjoy or commonly discuss, then go learn more about it so you can converse with them if it comes up in conversation later. You're only fucked if they just gossip on other friends. It's hard to enter a group like that. Otherwise you can ask them questions on the context of their discussion, let them talk to you(including you into the group slowly). Again, listen to them and contribute your knowledge or something witty. As long as you aren't diagnosed autistic then it's easy.

thanks for the advice

>asking for advice
>on Veeky Forums
>when /adv/ exists

Fuck you.

Ask her out, idiot.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Don't do it user.

they are being friendly with you so that when you snap you'll hesitate to pull the trigger on them

you found either a le quirky nerdshit girl with common interests or someone looking for a beta bux provider.

if she's non-japanese asian chances are both of these may both be true or only one of them true.

t. asian

>If shitty fiction you should find something better to do with your time

He's trying to be more social, you idiot. Popular genre fiction isn't going to make him lose brain gainz from literature, and it'll give him something to talk about with people.

..and if she is Jap?

Could you recommend a good math book? Most are for people struggling with math at my Barnes and Noble. Something other than another biography on Euler, or Gauss, or the literal Disney movie live of Ramanujan

What are you talking about? It's proper etiquette to gift someone that has been working with you for a longer time when they decide to leave.
Usually you do it all together with your other work mates.

idunno, japanese girls don't have the ruthless female status-driven mentality of other asians. probably because they've been here longer or something.

this is why i laugh when people want a "muh feminine, caring, monogamous, trustworthy asian gf" because that simply doesn't happen. they stay with you as long as you don't turn to shit or have good life prospects.

You need to be getting a haircut atleast once a month

bro got source for this chick? i wanna jack off to her

Just tell her you have autism and would like to thank her for showing you kindness and that you apologize for not talking much but your autism seriously effects your social skills.

Then tell her you know you aren't the most social person but you would like to continue to hang out after she leaves.

If she says no say "is it because of my autism?" and she will then pity fuck you.

Shit. I could have used this so many times.

>Very good bubble tea shop opened up in my city
>Went to go get bubble tea with a friend
>Nearly died of yellow fever

Buy yourself a coffee or something when you are having an off-day and get her one too as a thank-you and rationalize that you are probably difficult to work with as a returning the favor.

what if the favor i want is her giving me the succ? will a coffee be enough?

Yes. And if it isn't you can force her to do it. It's the law since you were nice to her.

No, but it's a harmless start of returning the favor. You lose a couple bucks, but in the future she might bring you coffee too when you look down.

Oh she's quitting. Yeah no drink up and then blurt out your insecurities to her and tell her to fuck off or make a man of you

Fuck
Off,
Retarded
Dumbass.

Have white children

when i'm down i want the succ, not coffee.

>a better body from the gym (3 days a week for the past year) hasn't helped either
Sounds like you're fucking around at the gym. Either do it seriously or don't bother at all.

roll

Why is everyone advising not to give her a gift?
First of it is common practice and second of all women love gifts.
If you value her a lot and would like to show it that way, then do it. There is nothing creepy about it.
That being said don't get her any jewelry. That is pretty much reserved for couples.

Not Veeky Forums related though you fucking sad cunt.

roll

roll

rolling

KOBE

I do like 2 things on the list anyways

rolling

rolling

Roll

reroll
don't watch movies anyway

rolll

Roll.

roll

roll

Rolling

r-r-r-roll

Rollen

Stop rolling

Dammit Varg

Ha, I already don't play video games

Your goal in life is getting a qt. Work to that goal.

If you're giving gifts to someone you're not in a relationship with you're fucking up.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

roll

Rolling

bump
how do i get social gains

Like going to the gym you go out and be social user. Everything in life must. Everything in life must be worked for.

>you go out and be social user.
where do i go out? i have no one to go out with

people usually go out with their friends and hang out with their friends

rollen

Rolling

>nonrepeating
is this bait or r u new?

You don't need a fucking sad anime backstory to create a goal for yourself. Just think of a way to improve yourself, something small, and then do it until you accomplish that.

Also ask her out or at least get some kind of contact information, jfc

>something small
is making one friend a small enough goal?

how do i accomplish this, i don't know anyone that would want to be my friend

rollinggg

bump

haha lets find out

re

giv advice

Be more assertive about your feelings. Ask her out for dinner and movie, make it clear that it will be just the two of you.

spin

ropll

Roll

M for milk

>All TV and movies are bad
>All fiction is bad

Huh?

>What is the french new wave
>What is literature and culture

Kys, Varg you pathetic murderer.

Roll