Sucking your stomach/telly in

My stomach looks alright when it's sucked but pleb when I'm bloated. Should suck in my stomach all the time? Is there any benefits to living a sucked in lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/megangallagherlifts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i used to hunch foward because i was scared of showing my small skinnyfat belly. Just loose some weight

Do suck it in whenever you think about it. Do stomach vacuums and ab exercises while you suck it in as hard as possible. This will strengthen your TVA muscles over time and it will stop your stomach from bulging.

Your transverse abdominis (TVA) are the deep ab muscles that able you to suck in your gut. If your stomach constantly bulges outward then most likely those muscles are weak. Traditional crunches barely work them.

Loose weight. Also sauce me my dude.

How fucking old is meg, holy shit she looks 40 in the face, wonder how far those tits sag. She looked waaaaay better like 2 years ago before the cut down, the was truly braphog material back then.

youtube.com/user/megangallagherlifts

cheers bruh

idc I'll still plow that hard

i want meg to aggressively thrust her roid clit into my face

this desu

Do exercises that train your transverse abdominus like:
Stomach vacuums, weighted planks, ab wheel rollouts and standing cable crunches.

But hunching makes your belly stick out more? Standing straight with shoulder back should push belly back

pic related Meg ive never come across a female with bigger mental issues than her. its so obvious that female lifters are all mentally damaged wrecks

I've instinctually sucked in my stomach since I was like 13. Now I realise that if I stand up straight and try to let my guts out, I get a deep strain in my lungs/chest area. The right thing to do is just lose the weight so you can let it out. On the plus side tho, I have really strong ab muscles from all the years of constant flexion

I honestly don't know how people walk around with a relaxed stomach. You're standing and moving around, so surely it makes sense to brace your core a little bit.

>I honestly don't know how people walk around with a relaxed stomach. You're standing and moving around, so surely it makes sense to brace your core a little bit
this i walk around fully braced like an autist

Do you actually think she roids? Really doesn't look like it family.

how dare you, she's a strong woman who don't care about no body criticism.

How the fuck would you know this?

Tbh senpai

Is Meg really roiding for THAT?

Does it hurt when you actively try to relax your stomach muscles?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>Should suck in my stomach all the time?

No. This is the antithesis of good breathing since it will limit your diaphragm. Try and meditate/belly breathe while doing this shit. In the end you end up being less relaxed and stress is the ultimate gain goblin.

>wearing a bikini and a hat
when did people become this tasteless?

p sure its bc shes balding from roids