Best method for making coffee with most amount of caffeine?

Best method for making coffee with most amount of caffeine?

Every time I buy coffee before working out I feel it way more strongly than when I make it at home. More alert, higher heart rate, makes me piss like a horse, etc. This is true even with shitty fast food tier coffee, so I can't imagine it's the quality of the beans.

I buy the big ass can from Costco, for reference.

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
lewrockwell.com/2017/06/bill-sardi/starving-cancer-cells-existence/
lewrockwell.com/2014/03/bill-sardi/vitamin-c-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still drinking coffee

Man up user, grab a spoon and eat those grounds like a man for 100% caffiene absorption

>shitting yourself during squats

already had to fork out money for shoes, can't afford a squat plug m8

Buy some pill capsules and put coffee there. i heard that scoopby used to do this

You'll want to find the lightest roast you can and go for something that is "robusta." Use the finest grounds you can for your coffee maker. You don't have to worry about evaporation with it, but you don't generally want the water to be boiling. Drip coffee is going to extract the most caffeine, so don't fall for any espresso memes (espresso also uses a darker roast which means less caffeine as well).

I have a secret recipe for what I like to call "turbo" coffee

>brew coffee in the coffee maker at home
>change the filter and add new grounds
>pour the already-made coffee into the coffee maker again and brew
>turbo coffee

Pretty good caffeine content. Enough to give me heart palpitations, at least

yo ur a fukin pussy if you drink blond/light roast coffee. shit is disgusting

drink dark roast/espresso. it has less caffeine but at least you won't turn gay

buy an aeropress or french press. Buy whole beans and grind them right before brewing.

Or cold brew overnight.

Yes french press is the best way to make your coffee. Get an electric kettle for it. Kind of a hassle because you have to clean (i only rinse it) it everytime but i will never go back to drip

Thanks anons. Will give that a shot

I have a french press and get the results I mentioned. How much grounds do you use?

whatever is recommended buy the press, plus a bit.

You should really consider buying whole beans and grinding them yourself. And maybe letting it brew longer.

Just take a pill m8. Even with a coffe with your preferred method.

If you really don't care about your wallet go to r/coffe or some other community which focuses on taste.

Just experiment with it. I fill up the bottom up like a couple centimeters which is probably overkill, but i drink a big cup. Coffee grounds aren't that expensive and id rather not drink watered down bean soup if i didn't put enough in

Agree with fresh whole beans. I use about 19g of coffee for 420g of hot water~180degrees for the french press. This will vary of course.

I didn't like drip with paper filters. All the oils were trapped in the filter.

Yes, but the thing I've learned from being on the internet is that everything done by the American must be done at an extreme therefore;

You must grind only with a grinder that has a ceramic grinding mechanism.

The minute you grind the beans they start to go stale.

A bunch of other fancy shit in order to make coffee. Eg water temp, drip time.

It feels like an exclusive club because we have jargon, abbreviations, and appreciate something common at a level of understanding (or interest) that borders on obsession.

Everyone feels smug because they spend an hour making a cup of coffee which takes a barista 1 minute. Then after this Herculean effort, we all go hiking, read Meditations so we can all be more well read, then work on our trading algorithms so we can be self made millionaires despite having no clue or ambitions to really get past spitballing the idea.

....how are people in your society happy when they feel compelled to push the boundaries of absolutely everything in order to feel adequate. I can understand things worth making an effort for, but being an expert on mundane matters hidden behind an air of pretense and exclusivity must be a horrible existence.

>he doesn't make cold brew

is this a pasta

I guess I shouldn't tell you about my homebrewing hobby. Makes that coffee shit look like child's play. I guess this is an American trait.

b-but i just wanted more caffeine

Something worth noting is that the most caffeine is extracted right at the beginning of the brew, while the rest of the brewing just imparts flavor. So, the trick is just to use a fuck ton more grounds than you normally would. When I really have to get shit done, I use 8 heaping tbsps of grounds for about a cup of water. You can practically chew the resulting coffee, but you won't get half way through before you're wired.

Cold brew. 3/4 cup of grounds, 4 cups water. Toss that shit in a French press, brew for 12-16 hours (do it in the afternoon so it brews overnight) and wake up, press it, and drink it. Caffeineated as fuck, and tastes a lot better if you ask me.

I'm retarded, left out basically half the instructions. You just stick the French press in the fridge like that, it brews in the fridge. No heat involved. Pour the grounds, pour the water, stir, put the press in the fridge overnight, press and drink in the morning.

I thought cold brewing required more fancy equipment than that. Do you heat up the water first?

nah. Literally just throw that shit in the fridge and let it sit. The result is strong as fuck and hardly bitter at all.

Only downside is it takes all night to do. And if you like hot coffee it's kind of stupid to cold brew just to microwave it after.

Once again though, buy whole beans and grind them. It really does make a difference.

i used to work at starbucks and we literally just put grounds in a hemp-like bag (white cloth with small holes in it) then placed that in a white bucket (kinda like a 5 gallon w a spout) and let that sit at room temp for 24 hours.

If your goal is maxing out caffeine, then you might as fucking well go for straight powder or pills.

...for reference

>calls light roast drinkers faggots
>drinks espresso

this guy is right, robusta is the key. it's cheaper too because it tastes like ass

The strongest coffee I ever had was a shitty cold brew. My usual espresso has a way better flavor, but nowhere near the same kick, I could only drink a couple sips of this.
It tasted like ass, but was STRONG.

About to throw out my Mr Coffee machine after buying french press. Never going back.

I have yet to buy a bean grinder to enter full patrician mode

>I use 8 heaping tbsps of grounds for about a cup of water.
You're gonna make it

Get instant coffee and GO FUCKING CRAZY YOU FAGGOT HOLY SHIT DIS SIP BE STRONG YO

dark roast causes cancer

I see Rich Piana is alive and well and is a low key coffee connoisseur

The flavor is so great your taste buds will expand and grow unchecked, just to let you taste it better.
WORTH IT.

I recommend mio energy

>Best method for making coffee with most amount of caffeine?

As much as I love coffee I had to give it up and switch to caffeine pills. The coffee was staining my teeth. When you're as ugly as I am it's not possible to get away with yellow teeth.

If you actually brush your teeth every day with Crest 3D or HD, there is no issue.

I drink coffee and wine daily and people compliment me on how white my teeth are.

Just do a dubble espresso

2oz of espresso has less caffeine by volume compared to 8oz of coffee, but it has much more caffeine per oz. A quad latte solves this problem.

Only Starcucks uses dark roasts for espresso. A good cafe or anybody with a machine at home who knows what they're doing has switched to medium roasts.

Nobody wants to drink sludge from a piss drip machine. If you're not investing $600 into a decent espresso setup then why are you even drinking coffee?

I always hear that darker coffee has less caffeine than a light roast. While I'm guessing the science is accurate, when I want a strong cup of coffee to wake me up, I'll never say "Give me your weakest, pussiest blend." I'll say "Give me a cup of coffee that is so dark it sucks the light out of the room." That one gives me more of a kick.

What gives? I'm guessing caffeine isn't the only thing in coffee that gives you a kick/wakes you up.

If you are drinking 1 cup a day it shouldn't be a problem. The problem is when you are constantly sipping on it all day.

I do 1 cup a day and after I finish my coffee I'll take a mouthful of water and swill it around then chew a stick of gum. My teeth are not yellow.

Go find sandnigger food shop
Buy ground arab coffee
Cooking instructions:
> boil water
> add 1 tbsp grounds / cup
> let simmer on light boil for about 5 min.
> be careful, it can overflow easily
> let grounds settle, turn the heat off and wait.
> pour
This has caffeine for days

>buy an aeropress
correct

instant coffee boyyzzz

You should only rinse it. Same thing with a moka pot.

>GRAMS OF WATER

Bulletproof your coffee and drink via your ass for best results.

It doesn't hurt to feed your ass some grass before hand to line your colon with nutrients for the coffee to blend with and drive out the toxins inside.

Coffee has Theophylline.

Protips:

L-Phenylalanine or increased protein intake should benefit the caffeine state because of tyrosine. As with other dopamine topics, though, antioxidants protect neurotransmitters.

Large doses of vitamin C (2g x 4) could prevent adrenal fatigue (second post).

This possibly compounds with the effects of tyrosine, which mitigates the effects of stress on norepinephrine levels, possibly because it metabolizes into norepinephrine and epinephrine. Norepinephrine becomes epinephrine by a phenylalanine derivative, so that's another point for that over tyro.

Coffee has Theophylline.

Protips:

L-Phenylalanine or increased protein intake should benefit the caffeine state because of tyrosine. As with other dopamine topics, though, antioxidants protect neurotransmitters.

Large doses of vitamin C (2g x 4) could prevent adrenal fatigue (third post).

This possibly compounds with the effects of tyrosine, which mitigates the effects of stress on norepinephrine levels, possibly because it metabolizes into norepinephrine and epinephrine. Norepinephrine becomes epinephrine by a phenylalanine derivative, so that's another point for that over tyro.

>tfw take lithium everyday
>lithium rots your teeth
>people once said to me "you have the whitest teeth I've ever seen"
>yellow hue to my teeth now
>been on lithium every day now for 2.25 years

>squat plug
>eat those grounds like a man

Thank you for laugh.

French press. It doesn't filter as much of the delicious oils out and the result is rocket fuel.

ok

Don't boil the water, heat it and pour the coffee in before it boils, take it off the heat as soon as it starts bubbling, pour it right away, the grounds settle in the cup, not the pot.

instant coffee is trash for me...what brand?

what weight should I start with for French press?