500ml of milk has 50% of your daily recommended sugar amount and 115% of your daily recommended saturated fat

>500ml of milk has 50% of your daily recommended sugar amount and 115% of your daily recommended saturated fat

Wow, I only noticed this today. Thanks Veeky Forums! I'll be sure to stop drinking it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who gives a shit, there are worse things in life than fucking milk. i hate to use the word, but milennials are so damn privileged these days that a glass of milk is their biggest problem in life?

Not all sugar is the same. Dietary fat is good for you. Literally anything you eat is going to have some amount of feces, pus, and bacteria in it.
I know these are always bait but no good reason to not drink milk unless you don't like it or you're lactose intolerant.

The most privileged people are boomers. Society has regressed since the west got invaded by third world immigrants, lost it's manufacturing to slave economies and went off the gold standard making a hyper inflation dollar

Saturated fat isn't

yes it is, look into it

>not drinking organic grass-fed raw whole milk DAILY

never, EVER gonna make it

>No, it de facto isnt.

shut up and just look it up you fucking fag youre wrong and retarded and have no idea what youre talking about

>more anti milk shills
fuck off cunt

Found the soyboy

>not having your own cow and drink fresh milk everyday

reminder that this only applies in Burgerland

Milk isn't bad because of saturated fat or sugar it's bad because it's a fucking allergen. When I stopped drinking milk I experienced so many positive changes. I stopped getting pimples, cracking joints, blocked nasal passages and nasally voices.

>Everything is good in moderation

>Oh my god drinking an excess of milk might be bad for me

(you)

The most privileged people are the Jews who caused all of what you just said.

Beta manlet who doesnt drink milk. Milk has protein, fats and most importantly; calcium. You don't deserve to drink it.

>EHT WAS THA JOOOOOS

>milk degrades your bones
>hurf durf milk is good for you
saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/

sugar isn't bad when you lift heavy shit and work out

>Oy vey, you antisemite

STOP DRINKING MILK

>David Avocado Wolfe
Thats how you know its legit

>All these buttblasted milktards ITT

Hahahahahahahaha, enjoy your mantits

brb having a glass of whole milk
thanks for reminding me

Dear yank Veeky Forums fags.

If for some weird fucking reason I ever set foot on your piece of shit continent, I hearby declare that I will kill this stupid cunt for you. Because I like to make the best out of a shithouse situation.

63nanograms estrogen/250ml. I know with all of the soy and lack of fats and cholesterol that something like that could put you into MTV transition, but I think the rest of us will be fine

What about yogurt and cheese?

I'm sure the bacteria filter through all that.

Idk, I've been lactose intolerant all my life and recently discovered that magic little pull nobody fucking tells you about that basically cures lactose intolerance for the next 24 hours.

Been drinking milk and I've had a 300 point boost to my morning testosterone levels. I still drink fat free milk though, so that's not quite what you posted op.

>lactase is the same as fructose
(you)

Lactase is low glycemic, meaning that milk won't spike your insulin levels. You know, unlike bananas or apples. 3 bananas is the equivalent to a can of coke. But bananas don't have the luxury of being worse at digestion

There's no pus cells in cheese anymore, right?

I couldn't care less about milk but cheese is so good.